• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 20WeeksofHell

20WeeksofHell

Raven

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 06 November 2010 - 02:41 AM

Whenever I do something review based, I think of you guys, and today was no different.

We've had little time for recording games in the last year (or more?) due to something we tried: LARPing. Specifically, we tried out the Camarilla, White Wolf, Vampire LARP. It started off well and we thought we'd found a new fun hobby.

We were wrong.

We were terribly, awfully, wrong.

The Camarilla, now called the Midnight Dance, is perhaps the most repugnant and vile organization I've ever had the displeasure of becoming involved with. As time has worn on, and things went from bad, to worse, to shit, to something worse than shit, my fellow Hellions and I have been collecting up mental ammo akin to the Cold War, ready to nuke the Camarilla for all we're worth when the time is right.

The first shot is fired in the Midnight Dance Strategy Guide. http://forum.rpg.net...ad.php?t=546066

The second shot will probably take the form of an unholy spew of bile from Mike.

The third shot will most likely be Twenty Weeks of Hell: Camarilla Edition. No promise, just don't be surprised if it happens.

#2 Pheonix

Pheonix

Olde Farte Gamer

• Patrons
  • 322 posts

Posted 09 November 2010 - 10:03 PM

Yeah... I've had my doses of Camarilla larping goodness. I can imagine. 8O Cant wait to hear your take on it.

Glad to see you guys are ok

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Gravityscan Badge