1 reply to this topic

#1 Trizophenie

Trizophenie

Raven

• Members
  • 48 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in Germany

Posted 24 October 2010 - 03:14 PM

With Halloween next weekend I was thinking of doing a Halloween based one-shot for the WFRP group I'm playing in, but with me not being from a country that celebrates that mysterious day, I wanted to ask if anybody here had any ideas to help me.
If you know of any Halloween-based pre-made one-shot, that would also be great.
Regarding the system, as long as it's easy to pick up, not rules heavy (no GURPS!) and fun, I'm ready to tackle everything.
Any idea/suggestion/cookies are welcome. :D

#2 Telemergion

Telemergion

Lantern Archon

• Members
  • 1,428 posts

Posted 24 October 2010 - 04:20 PM

Your country doesn't celebrate Hallowe'en? Oh man, that's the saddest thing I've heard today. You have my sympathy, and if you want free candy you're welcome to dress up and come to my place anytime as long as it's Oct 31.

I don't know of any specific Hallowe'en one-shots, but there should be some pretty easy conversions out there. Several of the Cthulhu or even WFRP short adventres could easily be repurposed with minimal rewrites. Or you could do something like Hal's infamous Xmas-themed My Life With Santa. At one point I was going to do a Hallowe'en Classroom Deathmatch, but we all just went to parties and Comic Con instead.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Gravityscan Badge