• Administrators
  • 8,095 posts
  • Amazon Wishlist
  • LocationHouston, TX

Posted 05 September 2010 - 10:47 AM

The adventure begins in earnest in the Dresden Files RPG

Dresden Files RPG - We Are All Mad Here Session 02

Filesize: 49MB

This is the character building session for the We Are All Mad Here campaign. This session brings us Red, Dahlia, and William, and tells you about their histories and their first major interactions.

Community Podcast Updated!

Hal :hal:

#2 Ieqo

Ieqo

Lantern Archon

• Members
  • 1,090 posts
  • LocationIts pronounced CHATT-uh-NOO-gah.

Posted 05 September 2010 - 02:06 PM

Ooooh. Skipping the Patrons and straight to general release with this one. I approve! Thanks, Hal and GoG!

#3 DMSamuel

DMSamuel

The Crotchety Old DM

• Patrons
  • 63 posts
  • LocationDownstate. NY, USA

Posted 05 September 2010 - 03:21 PM

Ooooh. Skipping the Patrons and straight to general release with this one. I approve! Thanks, Hal and GoG!

LOL - not sure if that was accidental or on purpose... In any case, it's fine with me too! Glad you approve!

#4 steampunkdragon

steampunkdragon

Goblin

• Members
  • 148 posts

Posted 06 September 2010 - 04:12 PM

Loving the intro. Its a great way to do recapping :) just heard it and thought it should be commented on :)

#5 DMSamuel

DMSamuel

The Crotchety Old DM

• Patrons
  • 63 posts

Posted 06 September 2010 - 06:47 PM

Loving the intro. Its a great way to do recapping :) just heard it and thought it should be commented on :)

Thanks! Yeah, I thought it might be cool to update it every 3 - 4 episodes or so (depending on how the story comes out). Glad you like it.

#6 steampunkdragon

steampunkdragon

Goblin

• Members
  • 148 posts

Posted 07 September 2010 - 01:00 AM

It reminds me of something....that i can't quiet place. Although i have to relisten as about thirty minutes in i happened to zonk out (No offence to you guys :P just was darn tired.)

#7 Pencil-Monkey

Pencil-Monkey

Kyton

• Site Artist
  • 5,831 posts

Posted 08 September 2010 - 07:03 AM

It all sounds very promising so far. Plus, enchanted Easy-bake oven! Posted Image

#8 werewolf1678

werewolf1678

Toad

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 08 September 2010 - 06:13 PM

loving the overall idea

#9 Ieqo

Ieqo

Lantern Archon

• Members
  • 1,090 posts
  • LocationIts pronounced CHATT-uh-NOO-gah.

Posted 09 September 2010 - 12:34 PM

Again, listening to the players work through the unique mechanics of character creation is quite enjoyable. Clearly, this is a "thinking group" which is good, because equally clearly y'all are playing a "thinking group's game". In particular I'll be very interested to hear how some of the characters' aspects ("Speedy Delivery", for example) end up getting compelled by Sam... :)

I also like how the first session of play will begin in media res. That's something I've always felt wasn't done often enough in games.

#10 gabriel

gabriel

Toad

• Members
  • 13 posts
  • LocationAugusta, Georgia

Posted 15 September 2010 - 06:30 AM

Am I the only one who thinks "Red" sounds a whole lot like the grandfather from "The Lost Boys"??

"The worst thing about living in Austin? All the damn vampires!"

I can't wait for more of you guys. I'm a Dresden Files fan and I've been really curious about the game-play of the new RPG and so far, it sounds really interesting. Furthermore, you guys sound like you will be able to play within this setting really well. Have fun with it.

Gabriel

#11 DMSamuel

DMSamuel

The Crotchety Old DM

• Patrons
  • 63 posts

Posted 15 September 2010 - 08:49 AM

Am I the only one who thinks "Red" sounds a whole lot like the grandfather from "The Lost Boys"??

"The worst thing about living in Austin? All the damn vampires!"

I can't wait for more of you guys. I'm a Dresden Files fan and I've been really curious about the game-play of the new RPG and so far, it sounds really interesting. Furthermore, you guys sound like you will be able to play within this setting really well. Have fun with it.

Gabriel

Awesome - I'm glad people are liking it so far!

We are playing another session tomorrow night and so it should be up for patrons on Friday! It will be the first real session with a story-based scenario, rather than city and character generation.

#12 Hal

Hal

Site Owner

• Administrators
  • 8,095 posts
  • Amazon Wishlist
  • LocationHouston, TX

Posted 24 September 2010 - 05:09 PM

LOL - not sure if that was accidental or on purpose... In any case, it's fine with me too! Glad you approve!

It was accidental and I just noticed when I saw 3 in the system for Patron and realised 2 hadn't been through there.

Naughty (slaps wrist) :)

#13 DMSamuel

DMSamuel

The Crotchety Old DM

• Patrons
  • 63 posts

Posted 24 September 2010 - 05:21 PM

I am thoroughly chastised!

It was an accident - I am just now getting used to putting the images on the files and uploading them to the correct folder.

Hopefully I won't make any more of these errors - uploaded 3 files today, 1 to patron and 2 to community, so hopefully those went through correctly

:)

#14 Hal

Hal

Site Owner

• Administrators
  • 8,095 posts
  • Amazon Wishlist
  • LocationHouston, TX

Posted 24 September 2010 - 05:28 PM

Its fine :P

I know folks are getting used to things - I should have noticed too :P

All 3 of the new releases are now out on the site...

#15 gabriel

gabriel

Toad

• Members
  • 13 posts
  • LocationAugusta, Georgia

Posted 24 September 2010 - 07:32 PM

Oh come on DMSamuel, we won't tell if you don't. Some of us are greedy for the new files and can't wait for them to go public. You just have to ask yourself, "What would Harry Dresden do?" :wink:

Gabriel

#16 Aiyaya

Aiyaya

Toad

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 09 September 2011 - 02:40 AM

Skipping the Patrons and straight to general release with this one. I approve! Thanks, Hal and GoG!。。

#17 MelkiorWhiteblade

MelkiorWhiteblade

Lantern Archon

• Members
  • 1,186 posts
  • LocationRoseville, CA

Posted 09 September 2011 - 09:26 AM

It's that insidious sort of spam that copies what someone else said exactly and then adds links in the signature!

To the forum of shame! :gtfo:

#18 DMSamuel

DMSamuel

The Crotchety Old DM

• Patrons
  • 63 posts

Posted 09 September 2011 - 09:41 AM

It's that insidious sort of spam that copies what someone else said exactly and then adds links in the signature!

To the forum of shame! :gtfo:

I was wondering what the heck was going on!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Gravityscan Badge