• Please log in to reply
53 replies to this topic

#41 Pencil-Monkey

Pencil-Monkey

Kyton

• Site Artist
  • 5,831 posts

Posted 10 September 2010 - 04:23 AM

Can Leena please have some hair? Otherwise I think it's very good. I especially love the humor about her 'Turn On: Undead' power. :lol:

No worries, I'll add her to the ever-growing list of characters that needs reworking. ;)

BTW, this is my version of Leena [...] Or, at least in so far as it's mine in that I put together the various elements that other, more talented people, drew by hand. (I can't draw a straight line with a ruler, unfortunately)

Check! I'll keep that picture in mind - very lovely, BTW.

Also, here's the colored in version of Hal's character...

Sweeet! [/Posted Image]

#42 Thing

Thing

a Bad Man

• Administrators
  • 12,601 posts
  • LocationNear Seattle, WA, USA

Posted 10 September 2010 - 07:32 AM

Anyway, the main reason (apart from the fact that bald women are sexy ;) ) that I chose to draw the cleric hairless was that she stated her patron deity was the elven goddess of the moon...

Should't she be pantsless then?

#43 Albax11

Albax11

Goblin

• Members
  • 132 posts

Posted 13 September 2010 - 03:07 AM

I'm trying to imagine Woody Allen with slightly pointed elf ears.

It's very scary.

#44 Pencil-Monkey

Pencil-Monkey

Kyton

• Site Artist
  • 5,831 posts

Posted 13 September 2010 - 03:26 AM

...and how you imagine your characters should look - it will make my job so much easier...

Once we're ready to start up Tropis I'm gonna get the party to give me a detailed description of their characters and take you up on the offer you made of drawing them a little while ago.

Suggestion: You might wanna let your players describe their characters in terms of what actors/celebrities they most resemble - for example, one character might be a mix between this guy:

Posted Image

...and this guy:

Posted Image

;)

#45 Ieqo

Ieqo

Lantern Archon

• Members
  • 1,090 posts
  • LocationIts pronounced CHATT-uh-NOO-gah.

Posted 13 September 2010 - 05:50 AM

And when you do combine those two you get something like...
Posted Image

Or lately more like...
Posted Image

#46 Ieqo

Ieqo

Lantern Archon

• Members
  • 1,090 posts

Posted 13 September 2010 - 05:51 AM

And when you do combine those two you get something like...
Posted Image

Or lately more like...
Posted Image

#47 Daniel

Daniel

Gelatinous Cube

• Members
  • 2,825 posts
  • LocationYork

Posted 13 September 2010 - 11:38 AM

(That combination is the two actors that Matt based Druce on, for the uninitiated)

#48 Albax11

Albax11

Goblin

• Members
  • 132 posts

Posted 18 September 2010 - 11:35 PM

To be perfectly honest, I don't know of any other male playing an elf except for Legolas. So blah. But maybe these will help.

Posted Image
The original picture I used for Seth.
Posted Image
Woody Allen.

PencilMonkey. If you manage to merge these two... Then you are truly a god among men.
Also <3.

#49 Saisei

Saisei

Toad

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • LocationIreland

Posted 20 September 2010 - 07:59 AM

Howdy Pantless ones. Thought I'd sneak over from the GR forums and just give some love to your other recordings.

Loving Castle Whiterock. Been listening to it on the way to college and it's really making me want to play a mega-dungeon.

Anyway, keep it up. I'll be venturing back to Tropis once I'm through with Whiterock

#50 Ieqo

Ieqo

Lantern Archon

• Members
  • 1,090 posts

Posted 20 September 2010 - 08:50 AM

Howdy Pantless ones. Thought I'd sneak over from the GR forums and just give some love to your other recordings.

Loving Castle Whiterock. Been listening to it on the way to college and it's really making me want to play a mega-dungeon.

Anyway, keep it up. I'll be venturing back to Tropis once I'm through with Whiterock

Welcome! [standard disclaimer] please consult your physician, therapist, and/or licensed trepanning praticioner before entering the World of Tropis. :)

Thanks for the kind words for CWR; we're having fun with it, and I'm glad that makes its way through the audio to the listeners.

#51 Daniel

Daniel

Gelatinous Cube

• Members
  • 2,825 posts
  • LocationYork

Posted 20 September 2010 - 12:00 PM

...please consult your physician, therapist, and/or licensed trepanning praticioner before entering the World of Tropis. :)

Side effects may include: dry mouth, nausea, vomiting, water retention, painful rectal itch, hallucination, dementia, psychosis, coma, death, and halitosis. Tropis is not for everyone. Consult your doctor before use

#52 steampunkdragon

steampunkdragon

Goblin

• Members
  • 148 posts

Posted 21 September 2010 - 02:15 AM

...please consult your physician, therapist, and/or licensed trepanning praticioner before entering the World of Tropis. :)

Side effects may include: dry mouth, nausea, vomiting, water retention, painful rectal itch, hallucination, dementia, psychosis, coma, death, and halitosis. Tropis is not for everyone. Consult your doctor before use

Well.....that explains a LOT......

#53 Daniel

Daniel

Gelatinous Cube

• Members
  • 2,825 posts
  • LocationYork

Posted 21 September 2010 - 09:16 AM

Well.....that explains a LOT......

*scratch scratch*

#54 Isis

Isis

Star-Gazing

• Patrons
  • 2,148 posts
  • LocationThe misty hills of Yorkshire

Posted 31 October 2011 - 05:10 AM

Exterminate! :spam:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users