53 replies to this topic

#21 Pencil-Monkey

Pencil-Monkey

Kyton

• Site Artist
  • 5,831 posts

Posted 06 September 2010 - 07:57 AM

:D Posted Image

I look forward to finding out what the players think of their, ahem... portraits. ;)

#22 dualshock71

dualshock71

Ghoul

• Members
  • 964 posts
  • LocationConnecticut, USA

Posted 06 September 2010 - 08:56 AM

Brilliant as usual, Mr Monkey! :D

#23 Daniel

Daniel

Gelatinous Cube

• Members
  • 2,825 posts
  • LocationYork

Posted 06 September 2010 - 01:34 PM

That is so awesome...but...but...but I don't know which Desmond to use! T_T

#24 Ieqo

Ieqo

Lantern Archon

• Members
  • 1,090 posts
  • LocationIts pronounced CHATT-uh-NOO-gah.

Posted 06 September 2010 - 01:52 PM

Use the one whose mustache is so epic that even the dragon device on his shield has an epic mustache!

#25 Daniel

Daniel

Gelatinous Cube

• Members
  • 2,825 posts
  • LocationYork

Posted 06 September 2010 - 02:24 PM

Use the one whose mustache is so epic that even the dragon device on his shield has an epic mustache!

Oh gods, I totally missed that! There is no longer any competition!

#26 muradib

muradib

Stirge

• Members
  • 297 posts
  • LocationIowa

Posted 06 September 2010 - 10:34 PM

I don't know about Allyne, I like the picture and all but Allyne is more wizardly and a little less danger ranger. Only reason he has a bow is because he's an elf and a mage of the low level. plus emo is danny's thing, me the character thinks that if you insult him you should be up to date on your fire insurence... damn tavern I swear one burning hands and a bar with flasks of flammable liquids.... :twisted:

#27 Daniel

Daniel

Gelatinous Cube

• Members
  • 2,825 posts
  • LocationYork

Posted 06 September 2010 - 11:15 PM

Oh hush, Scaly, we all know you're a Rogue really. :P

#28 Albax11

Albax11

Goblin

• Members
  • 132 posts

Posted 07 September 2010 - 09:58 AM

I have to say. I picture Seth a little more ... Half-elven and a little less Dick Dastardly crossed with Iznogoud with a splash of pedophile.

Picture made me lol though.

#29 Daniel

Daniel

Gelatinous Cube

• Members
  • 2,825 posts
  • LocationYork

Posted 07 September 2010 - 10:12 AM

Yeah, shame that Fan Made Art trumps Player Imagination when it comes to a character's image. :P

Put up with it, Alex, you're Dick Dastardly now: forever doomed to take a few levels in Ranger for the Mutley animal companion!

#30 Albax11

Albax11

Goblin

• Members
  • 132 posts

Posted 07 September 2010 - 01:37 PM

Put up with it, Alex, you're Dick Dastardly now: forever doomed to take a few levels in Ranger for the Mutley animal companion!

Oh fu-

I forgot to mention that these pictures are made of utter win. It's actually quite flattering to receive fan-art.

Scratch what I said about Seth earlier. I think all fellow Pantsless ones agree that I channel Woody Allen when I play Seth. :D

#31 steampunkdragon

steampunkdragon

Goblin

• Members
  • 148 posts

Posted 07 September 2010 - 02:14 PM

Oh fu-

I forgot to mention that these pictures are made of utter win. It's actually quite flattering to receive fan-art.

Scratch what I said about Seth earlier. I think all fellow Pantsless ones agree that I channel Woody Allen when I play Seth. :D

Huh....never thought of that till now,and now i cant un-think it. :P Although makes total sense.

#32 Pencil-Monkey

Pencil-Monkey

Kyton

• Site Artist
  • 5,831 posts

Posted 08 September 2010 - 08:39 AM

Thank you VERY much for all your commentary and appreciative remarks! :D

Please, do tell me about all the mistakes I make and how you imagine your characters should look - it will make my job so much easier... ;) Posted Image

#33 Daniel

Daniel

Gelatinous Cube

• Members
  • 2,825 posts
  • LocationYork

Posted 08 September 2010 - 11:51 AM

...and how you imagine your characters should look - it will make my job so much easier...

Once we're ready to start up Tropis I'm gonna get the party to give me a detailed description of their characters and take you up on the offer you made of drawing them a little while ago. Release we've been delayed in doing so isn't a lack of want; rather that the new system is going to change a few appearances and its not been finished yet :D

#34 fictionalfemme

fictionalfemme

Goblin

• Members
  • 191 posts
  • LocationLedyard, CT USA

Posted 08 September 2010 - 10:12 PM

Can Leena please have some hair? Otherwise I think it's very good. I especially love the humor about her 'Turn On: Undead' power. :lol:

Also, hey guys. My computer is still messing up but it seems to work when I leave it off for a while. I do believe it is my power source going, so I'm looking at getting a replacement as soon as possible. Just a little tapped at the moment, so I'm waiting for my next pay check to make an actual purchase... :?

BTW, this is my version of Leena

Posted Image

Or, at least in so far as it's mine in that I put together the various elements that other, more talented people, drew by hand. (I can't draw a straight line with a ruler, unfortunately)

Also, here's the colored in version of Hal's character...

Posted Image

#35 Ieqo

Ieqo

Lantern Archon

• Members
  • 1,090 posts
  • LocationIts pronounced CHATT-uh-NOO-gah.

Posted 09 September 2010 - 04:13 PM

But bald women can be smexy, too. Just look at... Or maybe... How about... Well, I'm sure there's been at least one sometime in recent history... :)

#36 Thing

Thing

a Bad Man

• Administrators
  • 12,601 posts
  • LocationNear Seattle, WA, USA

Posted 09 September 2010 - 04:23 PM

But bald women can be smexy, too. Just look at... Or maybe... How about... Well, I'm sure there's been at least one sometime in recent history... :)

The bald lady from the first star trek film.
And Kumi.

#37 Daniel

Daniel

Gelatinous Cube

• Members
  • 2,825 posts
  • LocationYork

Posted 09 September 2010 - 10:17 PM

And Kumi.

And Ripley in Aliens 3 <3

#38 Pencil-Monkey

Pencil-Monkey

Kyton

• Site Artist
  • 5,831 posts

Posted 10 September 2010 - 03:19 AM

And Kumi.

And Ripley in Aliens 3 <3

Natalie Portman in 'V for Vendetta'.

Anyway, the main reason (apart from the fact that bald women are sexy ;) ) that I chose to draw the cleric hairless was that she stated her patron deity was the elven goddess of the moon...

Badum-dum kishh! Posted Image [/cricketchirping]

#39 Pencil-Monkey

Pencil-Monkey

Kyton

• Site Artist
  • 5,831 posts

Posted 10 September 2010 - 03:28 AM

...and how you imagine your characters should look - it will make my job so much easier...

Once we're ready to start up Tropis I'm gonna get the party to give me a detailed description of their characters and take you up on the offer you made of drawing them a little while ago.

Posted Image

#40 Daniel

Daniel

Gelatinous Cube

• Members
  • 2,825 posts
  • LocationYork

Posted 10 September 2010 - 04:15 AM

...she stated her patron deity was the elven goddess of the moon...

A god of the moon you say? And how do you worship a god of the moon? With my cute little tooshie!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Gravityscan Badge