#1 Hal

Hal

Site Owner

• Administrators
  • 8,095 posts
  • Amazon Wishlist
  • LocationHouston, TX

Posted 22 July 2010 - 11:15 AM

Now that the Contributor Upload Form is complete and in use (since Monday) I am posting the running order here so you can all look forward to the releases from your favorite (and soon to be favorite) groups.

Monday

RPGMP3, South Carolina Social Gamers System

Tuesday

RPGLED, Salvagebar Players, ONIT, V1KM, Cowboy Gamers, Yorkton Gamer Guild, Gentclub

Wednesday

Whartson Hall Gamers, Tuesday Nighters, Order of the Ass, Kicking

Thursday

Thistledown Gamers Guild, Strand Gamers, WA Gamers

Friday

Pantsless Gamers, BAG People, Steel City Gamers, Guild of Geeks

Saturday

Sunday

I have a couple of other groups that have just got in touch to add to the list once we get them set up. Basically the contributor groups are now editing, tagging and uploading their own content and I am just releasing what they send over.

So far it is working well and Patrons are making out like bandits... bandits I tell you!

Hal :hal:

#2 Isis

Isis

Star-Gazing

• Patrons
  • 2,148 posts
  • LocationThe misty hills of Yorkshire

Posted 22 July 2010 - 11:52 AM

Wow, that's some release schedule.
Any chance that each of the groups, especially the new ones, could let us know who they are, where from, something about their group, etc (and what their abbreviations stand for)? :)

#3 StirringSagacity

StirringSagacity

Lucid Patron

• Patrons
  • 154 posts
  • LocationOregon

Posted 22 July 2010 - 12:00 PM

Sweet I can't wait.

#4 Nicholas

Nicholas

Stirge

• Members
  • 347 posts
  • LocationRedmond, WA

Posted 22 July 2010 - 12:09 PM

Wow, that's some release schedule.
Any chance that each of the groups, especially the new ones, could let us know who they are, where from, something about their group, etc (and what their abbreviations stand for)? :)

Well, I'm the GM of the Strand Gamers. The patrons should be getting their first taste of our game tonight with sessions one and two.

We are a Skype-based gaming group with players divided up between the east and west coasts of the US. Currently we're playing Pathfinder, specifically the Kingmaker adventure path where players chart out and eventually raise settlements in the vast territory called the Stolen Lands.

#5 Thing

Thing

a Bad Man

• Administrators
  • 12,601 posts
  • LocationNear Seattle, WA, USA

Posted 22 July 2010 - 01:41 PM

Sweet!

Now I will be even further behind on listening to all the great audios.

#6 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 22 July 2010 - 01:46 PM

Oh my Lord that is an impressive line up! Many thanks Hal, Lindsay, Thing and contributors! That is just amazing!

Oh, and did I mention I was quite impressed?

:D

#7 Keener

Keener

Is Wonderful!

• Patrons
  • 4,977 posts
  • LocationCalgary, AB, Canada

Posted 22 July 2010 - 02:43 PM

Bandits you say, well now I must start wearing masks. :D :twisted:

#8 riddles

riddles

General Annoyance

• Patrons
  • 2,288 posts
  • LocationLichfield, Staffordshire, UK

Posted 22 July 2010 - 02:59 PM

:) Lots of audio goodness, and hopefully Hal not having a nervous breakdown! A win all round! :D

#9 Ieqo

Ieqo

Lantern Archon

• Members
  • 1,090 posts
  • LocationIts pronounced CHATT-uh-NOO-gah.

Posted 22 July 2010 - 04:25 PM

Well, I'm the GM of the Strand Gamers. The patrons should be getting their first taste of our game tonight with sessions one and two.

Y'all are running Kingmaker?! ENVY! Can't wait to get that stuff pumped into my headphones.

#10 Ieqo

Ieqo

Lantern Archon

• Members
  • 1,090 posts
  • LocationIts pronounced CHATT-uh-NOO-gah.

Posted 22 July 2010 - 04:27 PM

Y'all are running Kingmaker?! ENVY! Can't wait to get that stuff pumped into my headphones.

Okay so maybe I can since I'm still waiting. :D

#11 Carji

Carji

Raven

• Members
  • 49 posts
  • LocationPerth, Australia

Posted 22 July 2010 - 09:11 PM

*Drooooooool*

That is all. :P

#12 wolfsnap

wolfsnap

Stirge

• Members
  • 457 posts
  • Locationwww.diredestiny.com

Posted 23 July 2010 - 07:48 AM

RPGLED stands for the "RPG Light Entertainment Division", and we're doing a Homebrew Pathfinder game.

I'm DMing, but as soon as we get audio released to the general site, I'm sure one or two of the players will show up to comment.

#13 eformo

eformo

Ghoul

• Members
  • 566 posts
  • LocationWaco

Posted 23 July 2010 - 08:15 AM

Damnation! I can't even listen to that one, since I'm currently a player in a kingmaker campaign. Boy would I like to, since there are so many new groups to sample - I had no idea that there were 12 groups of contributors beyond Hal's own group these days.

#14 Nicholas

Nicholas

Stirge

• Members
  • 347 posts
  • LocationRedmond, WA

Posted 23 July 2010 - 08:57 AM

Hopefully as you finish each adventure book you can go back and listen to how a different group did it.

Things probably went smoother for your group :lol:

#15 DMSamuel

DMSamuel

The Crotchety Old DM

• Patrons
  • 63 posts
  • LocationDownstate. NY, USA

Posted 23 July 2010 - 12:38 PM

Hi Everyone,

My Group hasn't been added to the schedule yet, but the proposed name of the group is the Guild of Geeks. I am based in Upstate NY and DM/GM 3 ongoing games. My face-to-face game is, of course, also based in NY. Of the two online games, one contains people all across the US, but the other has people in the UK as well. I have three really good groups of people and I hope that you all enjoy the games.

Game 1: 4th edition Dungeons and Dragons, run in my own home-brew world. We are using game-table and skype to record the games. This game just started and we recorded our first session last week, which was part cooperative party building and part beginning of adventure. This is a party of adventurers at 8th level. I will probably be finished editing this on Saturday. We hope to play every week and have an 8-10 session campaign arc.

Game 2: Dresden Files RPG - this is just being formed and will start within the next two weeks. I will have more information about the game details later. We plan on playing once every two weeks, also online using skype and google-wave.

Game 3: 4e D&D again, this is my face-to-face game and I'm not sure we are going to release the audio for the current game, but we may decide to start releasing it once we begin a new arc. I'm still talking to the players about this.

I aim for 2 hour audio files, so some 4 hour sessions will be split into 2 parts, but hopefully my editing will make that not seem rigid and un-natural.

Once I get the audio up, I encourage all feedback that you would like to provide. I would also like to branch out into 3rd edition Warhammer Fantasy (WFRP3), Dogs in the Vineyard, and others, but so far am lacking time and players for those games. Perhaps when I end the shortest 4e arc (game 1) I will put out a call for skype based players and see who bites.

Cheers!

#16 eformo

eformo

Ghoul

• Members
  • 566 posts
  • LocationWaco

Posted 23 July 2010 - 02:23 PM

Hopefully as you finish each adventure book you can go back and listen to how a different group did it.

Things probably went smoother for your group :lol:

We're not too far in. We've explored about 80% of the map in book #1, but we have good reason to believe that some of the meatier encounters are still ahead of us.

So far, it's a really great campaign. I have picked up on a pleasantly surprising number of hooks that I think will be pulled up in later books - of course I'll be a might disappointed if I turn out to be wrong about that, but oh well. The potential seems pretty high.

I'm hoping that the next adventure path will have similar amounts of sandbox-style play in it. Shipwrecked on a pirate island allows a lot of choices for a direction. Of course, you could also get shipwrecked at a railhead, where the railroad only goes in one direction, but I think that Paizo is working very hard to get away from that these days.

Look forward to hearing your play, even if the GM (my wife) makes me wait a year. Just think of the nostalgia I could revel in at that point. Oh! I remember the first time we arrived at Oleg's Trading Post!

#17 Nicholas

Nicholas

Stirge

• Members
  • 347 posts
  • LocationRedmond, WA

Posted 23 July 2010 - 02:34 PM

I'm very excited for the new adventure path, yay pirates! If things go right I might be podcasting that one too.

Of course, my players are only up to the end of book one of Kingmaker so we still have a long way to go.

#18 Hal

Hal

Site Owner

• Administrators
  • 8,095 posts
  • Amazon Wishlist
  • LocationHouston, TX

Posted 23 July 2010 - 05:26 PM

Nothing through the uploads system for Steel City Gamers or BAG People unfortunately. I have just spent some time setting up a couple more groups to add to the pile and adding them the schedule :)

Any more folks? Plenty of space... maybe :P

Hal :hal:

#19 Keener

Keener

Is Wonderful!

• Patrons
  • 4,977 posts
  • LocationCalgary, AB, Canada

Posted 23 July 2010 - 09:34 PM

Damn it BAGs you know I have an addiction feed it. :D

#20 steampunkdragon

steampunkdragon

Goblin

• Members
  • 148 posts

Posted 24 July 2010 - 04:13 AM

hooooo-ly wow, thats a LOT of conent. Looking foward too it :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Gravityscan Badge