68 replies to this topic

#41 wolfsnap

wolfsnap

Stirge

• Members
  • 457 posts
  • Locationwww.diredestiny.com

Posted 05 April 2010 - 07:30 AM

I will get a group running order together so folks know when their group is coming through so they can get their players and stuff online and chatting about the games :)

Sound like a plan?

Sounds perfect. My players are looking forward to this.

#42 BigJackBrass

BigJackBrass

Whartson Hall Gamer

• Administrators
  • 4,601 posts
  • Amazon Wishlist
  • LocationStalybridge

Posted 05 April 2010 - 07:52 AM

I am going to be firing up BAG Week shortly. I figured that as they were the first group in I would start there so be prepared to be bombarded with Accordion-Lands :P...Sound like a plan?

It certainly does. I'm thoroughly looking forward to getting back to some Accordlands listening :D

#43 Balgin

Balgin

The Dwarf

• Patrons
  • 2,109 posts
  • LocationRingwood, Hampshire, England

Posted 05 April 2010 - 08:54 AM

Hal, real life should ALWAYS come first.

Well said that woman. Had I been awake earlier you might not have beat me to it :).

#44 philbass

philbass

philmycrackin

• Members
  • 176 posts
  • LocationLondon, UK

Posted 05 April 2010 - 10:15 AM

Best wishes with the application of common sense, enjoy real life and I hope you come back from your 'vacation' refreshed and invigorated. Thanks very much for the ongoing entertainment provided by all the groups!

I am going to be firing up BAG Week shortly. I figured that as they were the first group in I would start there so be prepared to be bombarded with Accordion-Lands
Hal :hal:

Hurrah!!! Not just double BAG-ing, but a whole week of festivities! I have a smile on my face and a skip in my step.

Thanks again one-and-all,

PhilBass

#45 Daniel

Daniel

Gelatinous Cube

• Members
  • 2,825 posts
  • LocationYork

Posted 05 April 2010 - 10:23 AM

Hurrah!!! Not just double BAG-ing, but a whole week of festivities! I have a smile on my face and a skip in my step.

You worry me.

On other news, I will crack out the whips come Pantsless Week, with any luck I might actually be able to get some of my sods posting.

#46 ShootHere

ShootHere

Kobold

• Members
  • 72 posts

Posted 05 April 2010 - 11:55 PM

Well considering the thread has derailed into skating pugs and whatnot :P I'd still like to say thank you for the message, it is good to know everything is alright (albeit very busy).

Hope you guys get settled soon!

#47 Keener

Keener

Is Wonderful!

• Patrons
  • 4,977 posts
  • LocationCalgary, AB, Canada

Posted 06 April 2010 - 03:46 PM

I am going to be firing up BAG Week shortly. I figured that as they were the first group in I would start there so be prepared to be bombarded with Accordion-Lands :P

I will get a group running order together so folks know when their group is coming through so they can get their players and stuff online and chatting about the games :)

Sound like a plan?

Cheers
Hal :hal:

I am home and have my internet connection all warmed up bring forth the Accordion-lands. :D

#48 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 06 April 2010 - 05:58 PM

I am home and have my internet connection all warmed up bring forth the Accordion-lands. :D

So I can see the race will be on to see who can say "Thanks all" fastest! :D

#49 Jodast

Jodast

Stirge

• Members
  • 464 posts
  • LocationBedfordshire, UK

Posted 06 April 2010 - 06:09 PM

The race isn't on, really, is it? We all know the Keener-bt wins. ven if we combined all our our wins against his, we're still well behind.

Long live the Keener-bot!!!

#50 shadowhen

shadowhen

Kobold

• Members
  • 59 posts
  • LocationBirmingham, AL

Posted 08 April 2010 - 04:51 PM

I also came upon this site by accident, and the circumstances under which I found it were so random and slim... it would have been so easy for me to have never EVER found this site, and it has had a huge impact on my life. It got me back in to gaming after doing nothing but flip through the occasional book for 15 years. Now I'm in a gaming group, and they're even open to letting me record (for my own personal use only though). This site has given me a huge hobby, and I am wildly thankful.
Math time. I've been a patron for... right around a year. I've listened to about...(oh man) 7 or 8 hundred hours, give or take. So... 15 cents an hour?
Considering there really hasn't been a break at all since I've been hanging around, well, big thumbs up. Take all the time you need. As long as we start getting new stuff in the next three years or so I'm fine with the cost to entertainment ratio and will happily continue my monthly patronage.
In short, you don't owe me, I owe YOU.

On a side note, I never actually listened to Sunless Citadel. I set it aside for a rainy day... hmmm... I think I'm good...

And for all of you non-patrons out there- there is a bounty of audio so close to you that I am actually envious...consider joining up.

#51 phillosmaster

phillosmaster

The Fourth Man

• Patrons
  • 199 posts
  • LocationStratford CT

Posted 08 April 2010 - 08:23 PM

No worries here. I've got about a thousand episodes of Accordland to catch up with so I'm all set for audio.

I'm almost caught up with the WHG games. Their journey through the Necessary Evil campaign is very entertaining :) Brilliant character designs. Orangutank for president.

#52 Keener

Keener

Is Wonderful!

• Patrons
  • 4,977 posts

Posted 08 April 2010 - 09:45 PM

Brilliant character designs. Orangutank for president.

If he didn't win it he would steal it. :D

#53 dualshock71

dualshock71

Ghoul

• Members
  • 964 posts
  • LocationConnecticut, USA

Posted 08 April 2010 - 11:29 PM

We of the Opposition put forth The Magus instead. With his terrible, terrible accent, he will force the enemies of the country into submission.

Now, some may claim that our candidate is immoral, irritating, and grating. Well, they're all right, but at least he's human!

Magus 2012! He's Tough on the People Who Deserve It when he gets around to it, and have the power points, and he feels like it!

#54 Martimus

Martimus

Ghoul

• Members
  • 602 posts

Posted 09 April 2010 - 12:07 AM

Brilliant character designs. Orangutank for president.

If he didn't win it he would steal it. :D

Or at least give it a stern talking to...

Hal, as you know I've mailed you privately about all this. Go and do what you need to do. This bunch of ne'er do wells will be fine :wink:

#55 Alexandrian

Alexandrian

The Dark Fox

• Patrons
  • 109 posts
  • LocationKent, UK.

Posted 09 April 2010 - 01:58 AM

On a side note, I never actually listened to Sunless Citadel. I set it aside for a rainy day... hmmm... I think I'm good...

I downloaded the sunless Citadel just yesterday for the same reason. There is actually a whole list of audio I never got around to listening to, so now's the time :) The Oldenhaller Contract for me today :)

#56 dualshock71

dualshock71

Ghoul

• Members
  • 964 posts
  • LocationConnecticut, USA

Posted 09 April 2010 - 09:18 AM

I downloaded the sunless Citadel just yesterday for the same reason. There is actually a whole list of audio I never got around to listening to, so now's the time :) The Oldenhaller Contract for me today :)

Oh, that's a good one. I was always most partial to "Temple of Elemental Evil", myself: the audio so good that you can't even find it in the Community Podcast list! :wink: :D

#57 Daniel

Daniel

Gelatinous Cube

• Members
  • 2,825 posts
  • LocationYork

Posted 09 April 2010 - 10:26 AM

The Oldenhaller Contract for me today :)

All the Warhammer stuff is worth a look in.

#58 Maliloki

Maliloki

Kobold

• Members
  • 55 posts
  • LocationThe Isle of Neverwhere

Posted 09 April 2010 - 11:50 PM

yeah, I'm waiting for ned to grow a tit in gurps because of warhammer and then rolemaster.

both warhammer games i've listened to were fun to listen to, I'm hoping to get to run the new edition in the next year or so for my group.

#59 Alexandrian

Alexandrian

The Dark Fox

• Patrons
  • 109 posts
  • LocationKent, UK.

Posted 10 April 2010 - 01:57 AM

yeah, I'm waiting for ned to grow a tit in gurps because of warhammer and then rolemaster.

both warhammer games i've listened to were fun to listen to, I'm hoping to get to run the new edition in the next year or so for my group.

I've gone out and bought some of the 2nd Ed Warhammer and CoC books after listening to The Thousand Thrones and BtMoM. Before joining the community, I'd never given any of them a second thought.

#60 Keener

Keener

Is Wonderful!

• Patrons
  • 4,977 posts

Posted 20 September 2011 - 06:48 AM

Boy that is a long one. FORUM OF SHAME :evil:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Gravityscan Badge