• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#21 popper

popper

RPGMP3 Patron

• Patrons
  • 136 posts

Posted 21 March 2010 - 06:47 PM

We banned true neutral from our games for every one of us but one. This guy is as close to true neutral as one can possibly get. I mean we've seen him flip coins just decide if he cared about something. So yeah, he gets to play true neutral. The rest of fly all around the spectrum.

#22 ShadeOfRed

ShadeOfRed

Kobold

• Members
  • 58 posts
  • LocationPella, Iowa

Posted 22 March 2010 - 01:51 PM

We banned true neutral from our games for every one of us but one. This guy is as close to true neutral as one can possibly get. I mean we've seen him flip coins just decide if he cared about something. So yeah, he gets to play true neutral. The rest of fly all around the spectrum.

I mean the NPC's specifically.

As for the PC's. I allow someone to have it to start, with letting them know if they aren't being True Neutral, I'm changing them once I feel they have been displaying their actual alignment.

#23 ShadeOfRed

ShadeOfRed

Kobold

• Members
  • 58 posts
  • LocationPella, Iowa

Posted 22 March 2010 - 01:52 PM

I mean the NPC's specifically.

As for the PC's. I allow someone to have it to start, with letting them know if they aren't being True Neutral, I'm changing them once I feel they have been displaying their actual alignment.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Gravityscan Badge