• Create Account
DriveThruRPG.com
Photo

Following the Podcast along with the book.

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 TrueLugia121

TrueLugia121

Toad

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 08 December 2009 - 06:45 PM

hi guys. I finaly got my copy of AEG's The World's Largest dungeon in today and i was wondering, how do i go about following the podcast with the book? i mean where abouts in the book did Hal start when he ran this dungeon?

also, with the maps, did he start at the very vottom left hand corner of Region A?

#2 Keener

Keener

Is Wonderful!

• Patrons
  • 4,977 posts
  • LocationCalgary, AB, Canada

Posted 08 December 2009 - 07:27 PM

hi guys. I finaly got my copy of AEG's The World's Largest dungeon in today and i was wondering, how do i go about following the podcast with the book? i mean where abouts in the book did Hal start when he ran this dungeon?

also, with the maps, did he start at the very vottom left hand corner of Region A?

Hal started right at the beginning region A room 1 in fact if I remember correctly the lighting that "encouraged" them to go into the cave is in the book as well. :D

#3 TrueLugia121

TrueLugia121

Toad

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 08 December 2009 - 07:41 PM

i see :). Thanks.

#4 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 09 December 2009 - 04:16 PM

That's not a bad idea... For my sins I have yet to work my way through the WLD sessions... I might just look into a second hand copy of the book to accompany my listening pleasure! Obviously I'll have to put a cover over the cover so nobody on the 7.12 to Waterloo works out what I'm reading but hey, I can live with that! :D

#5 TrueLugia121

TrueLugia121

Toad

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 10 December 2009 - 12:59 AM

hehe. mine's brand new, from Lexington, KY, via Amazon. top of the spine's wrecked but nothing that'll render it unreadable. heh. so far i've done the first session and it appears i've lost my way in the book. at the end of session 1 did the PCs finish and that room witht eh water pilars, A21?

#6 eformo

eformo

Ghoul

• Members
  • 566 posts
  • LocationWaco

Posted 10 December 2009 - 07:49 AM

Just wait until they get past region A, it gets way tougher to follow them through. There are some goblin battles that run from room to room (hostile goblins were never meant to be encountered after the advent of fireball in my opinion.) Also when they begin getting bounced about in region E (I believe) with the minotaurs, it's really hard to follow them. I wasn't even trying to follow any longer when they started meeting driders.

Enjoy them though - they are great stuff. And there's a ton more out there, some of which now make the WLD seem kinda short in comparison.

#7 Pencil-Monkey

Pencil-Monkey

Kyton

• Site Artist
  • 5,831 posts

Posted 14 December 2009 - 03:21 AM

...Obviously I'll have to put a cover over the cover so nobody on the 7.12 to Waterloo works out what I'm reading but hey, I can live with that! :D

May I recommend something along the lines of Hustler or Schmutzige Schulm├Ądchens? No-one will ever guess you're a closet nerd. ;)

#8 coachpeo

coachpeo

Toad

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 09 September 2011 - 07:47 PM

Hello,everybody.I am a newer here.I like to make friends.If u are the people that like to make friends too,just contact me. ha-ha.

#9 Keener

Keener

Is Wonderful!

• Patrons
  • 4,977 posts
  • LocationCalgary, AB, Canada

Posted 09 September 2011 - 09:56 PM

Fucking go to hell FORUM OF SHAME :evil:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Gravityscan Badge