15 replies to this topic

#1 Daniel

Daniel

Gelatinous Cube

• Members
  • 2,825 posts
  • LocationYork

Posted 22 September 2009 - 07:47 PM

Heres' wishing one of my oldest friends a very happy 21st birthday. Tashy, without you life would be much, much duller!

I have decided to say more nice things about Tashy for fear of her stabbing me in the face -- as is her want.

Me and Natasha met, must be, close to three to four years ago on NWN. Over the years we didn't talk with each other a lot, however over the past year and a bit we have become firm friends.

While each of the Pantsless Gamers means the world to me (yes, even you Scaly), Tashy has a special place in my heart. While I seek no relationship with you, I am not so ashamed to say, Tashy, I love you and as a friend I would replace you with no other.

Happy birthday and may you live many, many, more years, because gods only know how I'd manage without you.

Here's to many more long years of friendship and to my rock; Natasha.

#2 Ieqo

Ieqo

Lantern Archon

• Members
  • 1,090 posts
  • LocationIts pronounced CHATT-uh-NOO-gah.

Posted 22 September 2009 - 08:05 PM

Please append my own (non-creepy) birthday wishes, Tash. Love it that I'm no longer twice your age (for a few months anyway).

#3 Daniel

Daniel

Gelatinous Cube

• Members
  • 2,825 posts
  • LocationYork

Posted 22 September 2009 - 08:10 PM

Hey! Mine weren't creepy so screw you, bloody druid hippy...thing! :P

#4 Albax11

Albax11

Goblin

• Members
  • 132 posts

Posted 23 September 2009 - 03:58 AM

Yurr Tashie-rashie! Happeh berthdey!

I've not known you nearly as long as Danny, but you've become a very good friend in a short time.

Hopefully we will stay friends a long time and share many joyous sessions and perhaps in a distant future when I have children and two ex-wives and all my hair has fallen out and I've become a neurotic wreck who likes lolicon. Maybe by then we can meet.

Also male genitals.

#5 UnchainedMelody

UnchainedMelody

Kobold

• Members
  • 99 posts

Posted 23 September 2009 - 04:26 AM

It's awesome not to be half your age Matt :P.

First I shall murder you Danny for calling me things. But it's always out of love and affection.

It's been 9 months since the PG's birth and I think I've spent a majority of that with you guys. You're an awesome group and it is a pleasure to know you all.

It's my 21st so that makes me legal in yankland to, so expect me there in the next.... Ooooohhh... I dunno... 5 years? :D

Thank you all for the compliments and I'll do my best, as always to be a good friend.

Thanks,
Tash

(Note to Jess: Yes I am sure there are many questionable things about the grammar and language to this post. :P)

#6 muradib

muradib

Stirge

• Members
  • 297 posts
  • LocationIowa

Posted 23 September 2009 - 10:39 AM

Happy B-day tash :) Birthdays are good for you. Statistics show that the people who have the most live the longest. So drink up and cheers to many more :)

#7 RomanIdiot

RomanIdiot

Kobold

• Members
  • 74 posts
  • LocationGhent, Belgium

Posted 23 September 2009 - 11:13 PM

Happy birthday, Natasha! I hope I may live as long as possible to enjoy your friendship (wether you're alive or not to grant it to me is irrelevant), and know that your sage advice and kind words have helped me through many of the difficulties I have to face in Japan. (god what an egocentric post)

Your smart, witty conversation; a sense of humour sharper than a page of Oscar Wilde witticisms rolled up into a point, sprinkled with lemon juice and jabbed into someone's eye; a countenance to rival that of the midnight moon in its serenity and ability to uplift the soul; a voice easily besting the most talented of voices; roleplaying skills the likes of which havent been seen since Shakespeare; all that delivered in a package which is now allowed to legally drink alcohols; it's all wonderful.

Would that particular part of the text ommit my crime; aka being too late for the post? >>

But seriously, I hope you enjoyed your birthday, and I'll drink a Calpis in your honour.

See you soon! (Or hear you soon, if all goes well.)

#8 Daniel

Daniel

Gelatinous Cube

• Members
  • 2,825 posts
  • LocationYork

Posted 27 September 2010 - 11:26 AM

It seems that this year a certain little Tash-Tash-Tashy-poo tried to let her birthday slip by unnoticed. Well I noticed...

Tash, you've not been in a recording for a long, long time. Indeed for most of this year. Yet you've never been far from our thoughts. Often you are spoken of and many times have people In Group & Out Of Group asked me "when is Tash coming back?"

You are missed, so consider this a birthday wish that over the next year, with the return to Tropis, that you'll be joining us once more.

Happy 22nd Birthday.

#9 Albax11

Albax11

Goblin

• Members
  • 132 posts

Posted 27 September 2010 - 02:00 PM

Happy birthday you sexy bitch.

*does the Roland make-out noise for you.*

And I agree with Danny. We need our Tashie back.

#10 LadyShone

LadyShone

Toad

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 27 September 2010 - 10:23 PM

Happy Birthday Tash!

Yes, you MUST join more recordings. I can start making anime references then!

And as for being able to drink now, I have two words for you: Kalua Milk :wink:

#11 ShootHere

ShootHere

Kobold

• Members
  • 72 posts

Posted 28 September 2010 - 12:16 PM

My shame must admit I cannot put a voice to the name yet as I have yet to explore the Pantsless ones (yes, flog me!).

But nevertheless a very happy birthday :).

#12 UnchainedMelody

UnchainedMelody

Kobold

• Members
  • 99 posts

Posted 30 September 2010 - 10:27 PM

This is all rather delayed because I'm lazy, but thanks guys for the birthday wishes. It's been great coz it's been my mid-semester holidays these past two weeks, and last week, the week of my birthday we went to Carrakalinga on that weekend and on the Thurs and Friday I went out and had lots of food... We ate a lot of baked goods actually. :D And this week we went to a restaurant, me, my sister, her bf and a few close friends. It was a great evening!

As for recordings I should be back for this weekend's eventness! :D And anime reference -always- make things so much better! :D

So thankies and back into the abyss I flee >D

#13 Daniel

Daniel

Gelatinous Cube

• Members
  • 2,825 posts
  • LocationYork

Posted 27 September 2011 - 01:46 PM

Unfortunately I wasn't around for Tash's birthday these year as I was trolling about fixing people's computers - and thus not in the Lair. But better late that never! :D

(and she thought she'd gotten away with it too, I'm sure! :P)

Tash, it has been at least five years now since I first met you on Neverwinter Nights. You were the cute mute-sorceress, Melody, I was the overweight Human Fighter, Steg. We spoke little and while I totally perved over your character I doubt you even remember me being there. As time passed we spoke over msn once, and I totally over-did my English accent. That was that.

Some time afterwards, who turned up on the NWN server I was on; none other than you. I was playing the Dragon-Penis himself, Illiani, and you'd kept the same name. Only then did we begin to start talking properly, joined in our mutual dislike of the Server Admin, GLoRToR. :D

Tash, I often look back on the humble beginnings of our friendship with a smile on my face. We were both pretty young then and who would have thought that years later here we would be: still firm friends.

You have done a great deal for me over the years, Tash. You have supported me when my Depression has struck. Given me the slap I needed when my personality got a little carried away. You have always forgiven my trespasses even when I have been a right cock.

You are always there for me, Tash and so with a happy heart I am glad to be able to wish you - once again - a happy 23rd birthday.

May our friendship endure many more. <3

#14 Shade

Shade

Goblin

• Members
  • 122 posts
  • Locationthe internet

Posted 27 September 2011 - 02:11 PM

even though this is a couple days late...
Happy birthday Tash!

#15 Thing

Thing

a Bad Man

• Administrators
  • 12,601 posts
  • LocationNear Seattle, WA, USA

Posted 27 September 2011 - 02:19 PM

It's my 21st so that makes me legal in yankland to, so expect me there in the next.... Ooooohhh... I dunno... 5 years? :D

Happy birthday and please do pop around. I'll buy you a pint or three ;)

#16 Pencil-Monkey

Pencil-Monkey

Kyton

• Site Artist
  • 5,831 posts

Posted 28 September 2011 - 04:31 AM

Ahh, the tender, magical age of 23; I remember it well, like it was only last year... Hang on: *Checks calendar* ...It WAS last year! Man, tempus fugit and all that.

Happy belated birthday, Tashchenleinchen. Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Gravityscan Badge