#1 Nauthiz

Nauthiz

Raven

• Members
  • 38 posts
  • LocationCold Snowy Michigan.... *sigh*

Posted 17 September 2009 - 04:06 PM

Hey everyone,

If you didn't catch it an old/new (recorded a while ago but never released) episode of 20 Weeks of Hell should have filtered out yesterdayish.

Tonight I'll be getting out another, which will clear up our backlog of old stuff.

Next week the Godlike recording should surface on the feed and if I can get the intro bumpers done for the Interface Zero playtests those should be up within a week or so as well.

After that it'll just be our busy schedules to blame for not getting new stuff recorded! But we'll certainly be working hard at it. More Interface Zero and our next regular 20 weeks of Hell treatment of Nightbane by Palladium are all on the agenda.

#2 sonoma3

sonoma3

Toad

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 17 September 2009 - 07:44 PM

Awesome APs. cant wait to hear the rest. am I mistaken or is there a DBZ episode out there?

#3 SentinelPrime

SentinelPrime

Kobold

• Members
  • 99 posts
  • LocationDetroit

Posted 18 September 2009 - 08:21 PM

It's great that you guys are getting back to a regular release schedule. It's amazing how many of these obscure or narrowly-focused games should be skipped over in favor of the generic systems. It's also fortunate that so many designers have been turning to those generic systems in recent years.

#4 GMdave81

GMdave81

Raven

• Members
  • 43 posts

Posted 18 September 2009 - 08:36 PM

Awesome APs. cant wait to hear the rest. am I mistaken or is there a DBZ episode out there?

There was a.... attempt at Dragon Ball Z. I think it was recorded, I'm not sure.

All I remeber is Nick going "AUGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!" every 5 minutes In character while I was running it.

Oh and Shane played a character name "Kick me Kitten"

#5 Nauthiz

Nauthiz

Raven

• Members
  • 38 posts
  • LocationCold Snowy Michigan.... *sigh*

Posted 20 September 2009 - 11:20 AM

There is in fact a DBZ attempt. It is incomplete however. As the game sort of abruptly ends, and we never did a discussion session for it.

Perhaps when I get the equipment set up this week I'll see about recording a little explanation for it and releasing it as it's own thing since as it stands now, it doesn't really fit into any of our usual formats.

#6 sonoma3

sonoma3

Toad

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 21 September 2009 - 06:08 AM

There was a.... attempt at Dragon Ball Z. I think it was recorded, I'm not sure.

All I remeber is Nick going "AUGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!" every 5 minutes In character while I was running it.

Oh and Shane played a character name "Kick me Kitten"

you realize that just makes me want it more right?

as a side note I thoroughly enjoyed the AFMBE episode especially the principal and the insane janitor.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Gravityscan Badge