• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 GMdave81

GMdave81

Raven

• Members
  • 43 posts

Posted 26 August 2009 - 03:50 AM

Hey Folks, I figured I'd let everyone here know, at the moment the Hellions are deep into Playtesting a product releasing for the Savage Worlds.

It seems a game designer heard our Dawn of Legends Podcast and does not want their game to go the same way!

I'll ask the designer after abit if they would allow us to put our playtest sessions up for the enjoyment of our listeners if you folks are interested. (Yes we've been recording those)

In the meantime, summer seemed to hit us hard in terms of keeping us all busy, but September brings calm and back to the regular scheduled 20 weeks sessions. So Stay Tuned!

#2 BigJackBrass

BigJackBrass

Whartson Hall Gamer

• Administrators
  • 4,601 posts
  • Amazon Wishlist
  • LocationStalybridge

Posted 26 August 2009 - 09:33 AM

It seems a game designer heard our Dawn of Legends Podcast and does not want their game to go the same way!

Very smart :D Clearly you are now wielding dangerous amounts of power and influence in the world of gaming! I look forward to hearing your next recordings.

#3 MelkiorWhiteblade

MelkiorWhiteblade

Lantern Archon

• Members
  • 1,186 posts
  • LocationRoseville, CA

Posted 26 August 2009 - 09:48 AM

That's very cool. Congratulations!

#4 Pheonix

Pheonix

Olde Farte Gamer

• Patrons
  • 322 posts

Posted 26 August 2009 - 07:20 PM

Having playtested a product in my youth and not getting paid, I have to wonder are you? :D

#5 Keener

Keener

Is Wonderful!

• Patrons
  • 4,977 posts
  • LocationCalgary, AB, Canada

Posted 26 August 2009 - 08:27 PM

I had nothing to do with the Dawn of Legends and you guys hurt my feelings. :D Okay maybe not but this is kind of cool news hope you can broadcast your games.

#6 GMdave81

GMdave81

Raven

• Members
  • 43 posts

Posted 28 August 2009 - 09:27 AM

No pay, but the game itself were playtesting is fairly tight, and honestly were more flattered were actully being asked to Help Playtest something. The thought some folks think our opinion on games is worth listening to is kinda cool.

#7 SentinelPrime

SentinelPrime

Kobold

• Members
  • 99 posts
  • LocationDetroit

Posted 28 August 2009 - 01:43 PM

Sounds like you guys are performing a pretty valuable service. I don't dig that deeply down into the Savage Worlds forums, but the community around that game always seems to be very excited and positive about products, especially on podcasts that discuss SW. Thoughtful, constructive criticism can only result in better games.

#8 GMdave81

GMdave81

Raven

• Members
  • 43 posts

Posted 28 August 2009 - 11:43 PM

Well, after talking to the Company President, who's also named Dave..

He has allowed us to release our playtest sessions for the enjoyment of the Public.

The Game is "Interface Zero" releasing for Savage Worlds!

Interface Zero is a quite Interesting and so far quite fun Cyberpunk Game, unlike any other we've seen before.

Nick will be putting up our Play Test sessions, but we'll be leaving our "Review" Segments of the game out since their only meant for the game creators.

So hopefully you'll all get the chance to listen to it soon!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Gravityscan Badge