9 replies to this topic

#1 Malcius

Malcius

Toad

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • LocationStephenville, Texas

Posted 21 June 2009 - 04:15 PM

Hey, this is my first post! Woot! I feel kinda bad, I have been listening now for over a year and it took me this long to post. Anyways...

Last night I was listening to the most recent Warhammer sessions. With it being Saturday night, and my gaming group taking a hiatus I found my self staring off into nothingness physically bored by the dullness of the day. So, what to do? Just then session 10 started playing. Inspired by by Hal's awesome intro, I found something to do. This is the result:

Youtube: The Thousand Thrones Video Intro

Let me know what you think.

BTW, Hal, if you want to use it, it's yours. Let me know what you would like to change and its done. Just shoot me a tweet and I will send the finished video link.

#2 Keener

Keener

Is Wonderful!

• Patrons
  • 4,977 posts
  • LocationCalgary, AB, Canada

Posted 21 June 2009 - 05:26 PM

Welcome please stay delurked. :D

#3 Bloodguard

Bloodguard

Goblin

• Members
  • 109 posts

Posted 21 June 2009 - 09:05 PM

If I didn't already love the podcast , I'd rush out to listen to it after seeing that intro.
Excellent work Malcius!

#4 James

James

Ghoul

• Members
  • 509 posts
  • LocationMagnolia, TX

Posted 21 June 2009 - 10:09 PM

This is fucking awesome!

#5 Caelvan

Caelvan

Goblin

• Members
  • 105 posts

Posted 22 June 2009 - 12:24 PM

Now if only I could link the video to my audio files on my mp3 player ...

#6 Malcius

Malcius

Toad

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • LocationStephenville, Texas

Posted 22 June 2009 - 01:51 PM

Thanks everyone. I would have included more images from Thousand Thrones but I currently lack a book. Would love to obtain a color image of the child "Sigmar" when he battles those two mobs. I think it is on page six. :wink:

I was originally going to create a video on the first Warhammer session, yes all three hours worth. For most of the video I wanted to put still images of play sessions, but after searching through Flickr I couldn't find much. :idea:

The last thing that prevented me from doing the entire session the output file of this 2:18 intro was 481mb. I'll have to find a mp4 encoder for Adobe Premier before I do something like that.

Now if only I could link the video to my audio files on my mp3 player ...

MP4 format would allow you to do that. Files would be larger but include video. Plus, your audio device would need to accept the mp4 file.

#7 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 22 June 2009 - 03:28 PM

Nice work that! Cheers Malcius! 8)

Thanks and welcome to the forums!

#8 Balgin

Balgin

The Dwarf

• Patrons
  • 2,109 posts
  • LocationRingwood, Hampshire, England

Posted 23 June 2009 - 08:01 AM

I don't like the "space marine" priest. He looks too square and unnatural. Thge rest's all pretty good. It actualy explains what these thousand thrones might actualy be (although I can't imagine them going through a thousand palanquins on their journey).

#9 bombshelter13

bombshelter13

Toad

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 24 June 2009 - 07:47 PM

There is no colour version of the image of the boy fighting the cultists, the Thousand Thrones book is in black and white. The image you have is the same as what is in the book.

And Balgin... there's nothing you could guess about what the actual 'Thousand Thrones' wording refers to based on those images. Wait and see, it'll get revealed as the plot proceeds. ;)

#10 gabriel

gabriel

Toad

• Members
  • 13 posts
  • LocationAugusta, Georgia

Posted 04 July 2009 - 08:49 AM

Wow, very well done intro video. This is only the second campaign I have listenned to on RPGMP3, and I really love the game intros. I had no idea one of you made video files for them. Great job!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Gravityscan Badge