#21 Hal

Hal

Site Owner

• Administrators
  • 8,095 posts
  • Amazon Wishlist
  • LocationHouston, TX

Posted 27 June 2009 - 08:39 PM

Thankfully there is nothing to indicate that Ulrich's milk is addictive. I think if it was used a lot with followers of Slaanesh (which is what it is really designed for) it could be quite useful.

Who know? Perhaps Ulrich will get himself a little band of followers at some point who can suckle from him and make him feel all wanted :)

Hal :hal:

#22 Balgin

Balgin

The Dwarf

• Patrons
  • 2,109 posts
  • LocationRingwood, Hampshire, England

Posted 27 June 2009 - 10:23 PM

Who know? Perhaps Ulrich will get himself a little band of followers at some point who can suckle from him and make him feel all wanted :)

Do they still have that rule where someone who gets too many mutations (I think it used to be get to 6 mutations before getting to 6 rewards) becomes a chaos spawn? And if so, is the consequence of becoming a chaos spawn the instant aquisition of d6 additional mutations and relegation to npc status?

An ex PC chaos spawn could make for a really nasty villain's henchman in a final showdown encounter :).

#23 Sonyakdragon

Sonyakdragon

Raven

• Members
  • 25 posts
  • LocationKansas

Posted 28 June 2009 - 10:26 AM

Dang I was hoping it was addictive just the thought of all the chaos he WOULD cause was funny and the thought of him have a little band of crack monkeys hehehe

#24 Balgin

Balgin

The Dwarf

• Patrons
  • 2,109 posts
  • LocationRingwood, Hampshire, England

Posted 28 June 2009 - 01:40 PM

Thats why I said it should come out of the priest mouth then it's not magic it's Mystical :P

Agreed, I'm just making sure you weren't insinuating that because an npc said it, it had to be true :P.

#25 Sonyakdragon

Sonyakdragon

Raven

• Members
  • 25 posts
  • LocationKansas

Posted 29 June 2009 - 10:02 AM

Thats why I said it should come out of the priest mouth then it's not magic it's Mystical :P

Agreed, I'm just making sure you weren't insinuating that because an npc said it, it had to be true :P.

OH MY GOD no never belive anything a npc says unless they have two forms of written evidcie older then them to back it up .....I.e never trust Immoltals like genies and gods Just saying :P

#26 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 21 July 2009 - 02:36 PM

Very entertaining to see how quickly plot can be polished off when you set your mind to it. Good work there Lindsay! :D And what's more, in hindsight the plot bits didn't really seem anywhere near as bad as some of the suffering might have suggested over the last previous two sessions.

Thanks all!

#27 Jon_a_Ross

Jon_a_Ross

Toad

• Members
  • 8 posts
  • LocationCalgary

Posted 14 December 2009 - 07:29 PM

I just wanted to say I was quite happy to hear the plot come calling to the players rather then making the players dance through the remaining hoops in this chapter.

Listening to the players fight in session 11 now and barely holding their own is quite exciting and much better then trying to get a letter from Wendel to see Lucas. :)

#28 Keener

Keener

Is Wonderful!

• Patrons
  • 4,977 posts
  • LocationCalgary, AB, Canada

Posted 14 December 2009 - 07:55 PM

I just wanted to say I was quite happy to hear the plot come calling to the players rather then making the players dance through the remaining hoops in this chapter.

Listening to the players fight in session 11 now and barely holding their own is quite exciting and much better then trying to get a letter from Wendel to see Lucas. :)

I just realized that you live in Calgary well well how thought there would be two of us in the same Canadian city. :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Gravityscan Badge