#1 Hal

Hal

Site Owner

• Administrators
  • 8,095 posts
  • Amazon Wishlist
  • LocationHouston, TX

Posted 13 June 2009 - 09:40 PM

OK folks - the cliffhanger is over - here is the continuation of the fight with Vargash the Necromancer :)

Sorry for the delay. I have been having some issues getting the files from the 3rd party contributors and my general release schedule has slid a little. I will catch up :)

Rolemaster Session 26

Filesize: 65MB

In this session the party continue the fight with the Necromancer with interesting results and then go all weird and try to kill each other for a while :) It may also have something of a cliffhanger towards the end as well :P

EPICs Podcast Updated!

Hal :hal:

#2 Balgin

Balgin

The Dwarf

• Patrons
  • 2,109 posts
  • LocationRingwood, Hampshire, England

Posted 13 June 2009 - 11:31 PM

Wooh, I beat the Keener bot!

#3 Keener

Keener

Is Wonderful!

• Patrons
  • 4,977 posts
  • LocationCalgary, AB, Canada

Posted 13 June 2009 - 11:50 PM

Keener-bot was at a Barbecue playing guitar, Keener-bot really gets around :D thank you Hal, Lindsay and the Long Tall Texans. :D

#4 The_Emerald_Flame

The_Emerald_Flame

Stirge

• Members
  • 475 posts
  • LocationTasmania, Australia

Posted 14 June 2009 - 02:32 AM

A good episode this

#5 Bloodguard

Bloodguard

Goblin

• Members
  • 109 posts

Posted 14 June 2009 - 05:44 AM

Thanks Hal!
Now when I go to work tomorrow my day will be so much more fun! ! !

#6 dkohaut

dkohaut

Kobold

• Members
  • 71 posts

Posted 14 June 2009 - 08:26 AM

Ah the withdraw symptoms are easing.

Thanks hal

#7 Dungnmaster001

Dungnmaster001

Goblin

• Members
  • 215 posts

Posted 14 June 2009 - 11:22 PM

Withdrawal is over...for now.

However I have to say I think this cliffhanger was more evil than the last one. :twisted:

#8 dkohaut

dkohaut

Kobold

• Members
  • 71 posts

Posted 15 June 2009 - 04:34 PM

Perhaps we should start a game guessing what is going to happen or how things will change.

#9 Rum_151

Rum_151

Stirge

• Members
  • 346 posts
  • LocationHouston, TX

Posted 16 June 2009 - 11:51 AM

Perhaps we should start a game guessing what is going to happen or how things will change.

OH! I got a C note, where do I place my bet? :twisted:

#10 Bloodguard

Bloodguard

Goblin

• Members
  • 109 posts

Posted 16 June 2009 - 06:30 PM

ELF! ! ! !
Elf ? . .
Elf ? . . .
I vote Dervisher. I liked the idea with 3.0 DnD, so try it.
As Hal says, " Get in there ! "

#11 Rum_151

Rum_151

Stirge

• Members
  • 346 posts
  • LocationHouston, TX

Posted 16 June 2009 - 07:32 PM

As Hal says, " Get in there ! "

But that's where all the sharp & pointy bits are!

#12 Sonyakdragon

Sonyakdragon

Raven

• Members
  • 25 posts
  • LocationKansas

Posted 17 June 2009 - 12:22 AM

OMG I can't belive your going to get rid of your awsome healer :P ok yes I can still sucks though I loved your healer but as long as Neds still playing I'll live. It's a good way of solving a player wanting to get a differant toon

Oh and yes I have been listening forever but just now decied to post :) i'm lazy.

Lindsay I love your Toon it's beyond awesome and I humbly ask to be the first to enter the Cult of Ailish,I'll bring Chocolate and lots of souls for you :) I also have a hubby that is the dm and a bunch of guys that we roleplay with that I feel are just out to see how much damage they can do to each other and the world :P being the voice of sanity is sometimes just imposable

I could go on allot longer but won't for now just remember Lindsay you can give Ned a very nice item his toon can use to beat up Malik (might want to use some of that power to make them all your slaves too :twisted: just a idea)

I is awesome !!!!

#13 Rum_151

Rum_151

Stirge

• Members
  • 346 posts
  • LocationHouston, TX

Posted 17 June 2009 - 05:07 AM

(might want to use some of that power to make them all your slaves too :twisted: just a idea)

I is awesome !!!!

I don't know if I like her....

Well ya if I was in Lindsay's place that's what I'd do, but that's not the point.

:P

#14 Murine_Archmage

Murine_Archmage

Stirge

• Members
  • 293 posts
  • LocationHouston, TX

Posted 17 June 2009 - 10:39 AM

I could go on allot longer but won't for now just remember Lindsay you can give Ned a very nice item his toon can use to beat up Malik

Drat! I knew having "Kick Me" spelled out in studs on reinforced leather was a bad idea...

(might want to use some of that power to make them all your slaves too :twisted: just a idea)

If we get those choker collar things, Malik is so in! (Hey, as a slave, at least when no one listens to him, it'll be for a good reason. Bring on the whips & chains! :gimp: )

Posted Image

#15 Sonyakdragon

Sonyakdragon

Raven

• Members
  • 25 posts
  • LocationKansas

Posted 29 June 2009 - 04:36 PM

Malik needs to pretend to be her slave anyway ( that way if someone gets mad that he's back he has a resaon) :wink: And i'm now begging for more rolemaster you left us hanging there comeon some bit here

#16 dkohaut

dkohaut

Kobold

• Members
  • 71 posts

Posted 29 June 2009 - 06:43 PM

Yep the withdraw sympotoms are starting to cerface again. Wait I know Elf! Elf!

#17 Sonyakdragon

Sonyakdragon

Raven

• Members
  • 25 posts
  • LocationKansas

Posted 29 June 2009 - 09:08 PM

Yep the withdraw sympotoms are starting to cerface again. Wait I know Elf! Elf!

dang it that doesn't help now i'm just thinking about all the options of what elf will become EEEEELLLLLLFFFFF!!!!!!!!!!!

#18 mad_hatchet

mad_hatchet

Raven

• Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 02 July 2009 - 06:48 PM

Bring on the whips & chains! :gimp:

Do you want to kill off your own character too? Pull a "Ned"? Malik with a healer is comic relief; Malik without a healer is just tragic. If anyone could "lose an arm and die of shock in two rounds" to a whip wound, I'm sure it would be Malik. Plus, accidental deaths during S&M are always so awkward to discuss with new, replacement members of the party....

On another note, should/could Ned's new character be good with herbs? It would help to have some kind of healing in the party.

One final errata-ish point: Can't elves just die if they lose the will to live? I know it's not relevant now, but it might have been important when Tans was alive but suicidal.

#19 mad_hatchet

mad_hatchet

Raven

• Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 02 July 2009 - 06:50 PM

Sorry to post twice, just realized that Ned has probably already made a new character :?

#20 Bloodguard

Bloodguard

Goblin

• Members
  • 109 posts

Posted 02 July 2009 - 09:36 PM

Go Ned . . . . .( doing the butter churn. . .)
It's yer burfday ! ! . . . . .It's yer burfday ! . . . . .
I hope you make a girl. . . We all loved the " boobies! ! " when they had a purpose. . . If you're a girl it would have that meaning all over again ! ! ! !

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Gravityscan Badge