#1 Hal

Hal

Site Owner

• Administrators
  • 8,095 posts
  • Amazon Wishlist
  • LocationHouston, TX

Posted 14 May 2009 - 08:48 PM

Almost finished cleaning out the interviews in advance of this years UK Games Expo :) This one with with the excellent artist Ralph Horsley. Some lovely work from the newer Warhammer books, including the Tome of Corruption cover!

Interview: Ralph Horsley

Filesize: 7MB

Community Podcast Updated!

Cheers
Hal :hal:

#2 Keener

Keener

Is Wonderful!

• Patrons
  • 4,977 posts
  • LocationCalgary, AB, Canada

Posted 14 May 2009 - 10:00 PM

Thank you Hal and the interviewers, now I really need to listen to these interviews. :D

#3 Hal

Hal

Site Owner

• Administrators
  • 8,095 posts
  • Amazon Wishlist
  • LocationHouston, TX

Posted 15 May 2009 - 08:18 AM

Yeah - monkeys.

Get listening to the interviews. They really are very good. I know it might not be the main thrust of the site but these interviews will enhance your gaming world :P

Hal :hal:

#4 Isis

Isis

Star-Gazing

• Patrons
  • 2,148 posts
  • LocationThe misty hills of Yorkshire

Posted 15 May 2009 - 01:45 PM

I for one love the interviews, Hal. They add something different to the site from the gaming audios.
Will BJB and Martimus be slaving over a hot microphone at the Expo again this year, in the odd free moment between games? They did a wonderful job of the ones from last time, and put in a stirling effort running around after interviewees, so big thanks to them for getting some fine recordings. :)

#5 BigJackBrass

BigJackBrass

Whartson Hall Gamer

• Administrators
  • 4,601 posts
  • Amazon Wishlist
  • LocationStalybridge

Posted 23 May 2009 - 02:58 AM

Will BJB and Martimus be slaving over a hot microphone at the Expo again this year, in the odd free moment between games?

Probably not, although Martin and I have briefly discussed popping the smaller recorder in the bag just in case.

In a slight twist to the interviewing game, I've just been interviewed by a podcaster about my walk across Scotland on the TGO Challenge! The cunning fellow caught me as I rested my weary feet in Montrose and sank a pint of bitter... I simply had no defences left! :D

#6 Isis

Isis

Star-Gazing

• Patrons
  • 2,148 posts

Posted 23 May 2009 - 05:59 AM

Glad to see you made it across Scotland without being washed away, Mr B, congratulations. I blame your expedition entirely for the wet and windy weather that has occurred over the past two weeks; look, you're back and the sunshine reappears. :D

#7 Keener

Keener

Is Wonderful!

• Patrons
  • 4,977 posts
  • LocationCalgary, AB, Canada

Posted 23 May 2009 - 07:11 AM

Glad to see you made it across Scotland without being washed away, Mr B, congratulations. I blame your expedition entirely for the wet and windy weather that has occurred over the past two weeks; look, you're back and the sunshine reappears. :D

I am glad he made it across with out being battered and deep fried which appears to be a national pastime for the scots. :D

#8 Isis

Isis

Star-Gazing

• Patrons
  • 2,148 posts

Posted 23 May 2009 - 07:33 AM

Deep-fried rambler and chips, sir? Would you like ketchup with that? :D

#9 Keener

Keener

Is Wonderful!

• Patrons