41 replies to this topic

#41 Rum_151

Rum_151

Stirge

• Members
  • 346 posts
  • LocationHouston, TX

Posted 12 July 2009 - 07:41 PM

So, is the official "long time listener, first time poster" ritual now? The poster insults the players (while admitting that he/she might be being rude), then gets 2 pages of everybody on the forums ripping on him? :)

http://www.rpgmp3.co...er=asc&start=30

I know it's happened elsewhere too, just can't find the others.

And while I'm putting my two cents in: I think that the sound is too loud (except when I have trouble hearing it). I don't think that the players should be allowed to enjoy themselves, because then they make too much noise. And I think they should get rid of this "Hal" guy and find somebody with less of an accent.

Don't get me started on the accent! 8O

And can someone stick a muzzle on the loud one! :flog:

Now for the response. I SAY WE BURN HIM WITH CLEANSING FLAME!!!!!

Too good for him, let him beaten with puppies and mauled my a manatee.

#42 ZachDood77

ZachDood77

Stirge

• Members
  • 353 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina

Posted 12 July 2009 - 09:09 PM

But he isn't wrong... How dare you disturb my mind with lactating breasts!!!! How dare you!!! What gives you the right to do that!!!! Lactating breasts are scary!!! they're even scarier on MEN!!!! Stop right now!!! It is unnatural and I will not tolerate it on a website I frequent but in no way contribute to or have any say on what goes on!!! I demand that Hal be held accountable for what Ned decided was a good idea. In closing Bacon might just be one of the most damn delicious foods I have ever eaten. :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Gravityscan Badge