1026 replies to this topic

#1021 muradib

muradib

Stirge

• Members
  • 297 posts
  • LocationIowa

Posted 14 July 2011 - 02:46 PM

Ok sad that i missed that but at least i didn't miss one of our main games. So everything should be good for this weekend, i'm going to call them tommorrow to "remind" them they are needed to come out. it's been over a week and a half since i've had full internet access and i'm going through withdraw lol hope to see you pantless people this weekend.

#1022 Albax11

Albax11

Goblin

• Members
  • 132 posts

Posted 15 July 2011 - 06:22 PM

Sadly I missed it too. I was not feeling well, so I had to leave after about 20 minutes.

For those wondering why there's been a distinct lack of Pantsless audio it is simply because we've changed uploader from Danny to me, and I have been working about 110% (One full time job and two part time ones.) so I have been too knackered to sort it out.

Anyways, cutting to the chase. My holiday just started, so I am going to start digging around the external drives for the recordings, chop them all up and make them upload ready all in the next few days.

So hold on to your horses and... uh... Look out for some new releases on monday! (Not sure if that only applies to Patrons.)
Either way, happy days!

Edit
Whoopsie. Seems I misread. Our release day is on Friday. Not Monday. Either way. I am making sure the uploads are in the system before this weeks end.
So there will definitely be audio from us up by Friday. Barring a natural disaster or the rapture. Or Dinosaurs.

#1023 Balgin

Balgin

The Dwarf

• Patrons
  • 2,109 posts
  • LocationRingwood, Hampshire, England

Posted 17 July 2011 - 12:14 PM

Thanks for the heads up Alex. Some of us might've thought it was monday :).

#1024 undecided44

undecided44

Kobold

• Members
  • 73 posts
  • LocationFairfax, VA

Posted 17 July 2011 - 07:01 PM

-- snip --
Edit
Whoopsie. Seems I misread. Our release day is on Friday. Not Monday. Either way. I am making sure the uploads are in the system before this weeks end.
So there will definitely be audio from us up by Friday. Barring a natural disaster or the rapture. Or Dinosaurs.

Great, now I have to look around for my insurrance agent's phone number. I wonder if there is a standard rider for paleo-volcanic acts of God...

Hmm. Maybe I'll be able to negotiate it into the flood policy?

#1025 muradib

muradib

Stirge

• Members
  • 297 posts
  • LocationIowa

Posted 02 September 2011 - 08:51 PM

To the fourm of shame with you.

#1026 Balgin

Balgin

The Dwarf

• Patrons
  • 2,109 posts
  • LocationRingwood, Hampshire, England

Posted 24 October 2012 - 08:56 PM

Just a little bump to say I should probably post something about Shattered Star soon or create a sepaarte ooc thread for it.

#1027 Pencil-Monkey

Pencil-Monkey

Kyton

• Site Artist
  • 5,831 posts

Posted 26 October 2012 - 09:33 AM

Just a little bump to say I should probably post something about Shattered Star soon or create a sepaarte ooc thread for it.

So you guys have started playing Glee Club: The RPG? ;)

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Gravityscan Badge