#1 Hal

Hal

Site Owner

• Administrators
  • 8,095 posts
  • Amazon Wishlist
  • LocationHouston, TX

Posted 28 March 2009 - 10:51 PM

Last year the Whartson Hall boys did some excellent interviews at the UK Games Expo. I was hoping to use them on the GAS podcast but that seems to have stalled so I thought it was high time to release them here :)

Interview: Anne Stokes

Filesize: 5MB

An interview the excellent artist Anne Stokes, whos most recent work has included the DnD 4e books.

Visit her website at http://www.annestokes.com/ for more details about her work.

Community Podcast Updated!

Cheers
Hal :hal:

#2 Martimus

Martimus

Ghoul

• Members
  • 602 posts

Posted 29 March 2009 - 12:22 AM

Good grief Hal, where have you dug these up from, I never thought they'd se the light of day!

I was really good of Anne and Ralph to do these interviews. They had their new baby boy with them as well as trying to run the stand at the Con. So if an seems a little flustered believe me she had good cause!

#3 The_Emerald_Flame

The_Emerald_Flame

Stirge

• Members
  • 475 posts
  • LocationTasmania, Australia

Posted 29 March 2009 - 12:25 AM

Good job talking to those bright lights :wink:

#4 Hal

Hal

Site Owner

• Administrators
  • 8,095 posts
  • Amazon Wishlist
  • LocationHouston, TX

Posted 29 March 2009 - 09:48 AM

Good grief Hal, where have you dug these up from, I never thought they'd se the light of day!

I was really good of Anne and Ralph to do these interviews. They had their new baby boy with them as well as trying to run the stand at the Con. So if an seems a little flustered believe me she had good cause!

I always intended to release these as part of the GAS podcast but that kind of fell by the wayside. Life sucks like that sometimes I guess :)

Anyway, I have a sack full so I am going to release them and I am going to put up a standing rule that all interviews will be released here in a timely fashion from this point forward.

I am also going to say that anyone who attends a Con, anywhere with a recorder can send me an interview for hosting and podcasting. I am going to knock up a PDF "Press" card you can download as a site user so people know where their interview will end up. Additionally, bumpers would be ace :)

Gaming is such a world wide thing I think it would be a great idea to get people all over the place sending in reports and interviews and bumpers and stuff :)

Let me know what you think.

Hope you enjoy the interviews!

Cheers
Hal :hal:

#5 Pencil-Monkey

Pencil-Monkey

Kyton

• Site Artist
  • 5,831 posts

Posted 30 March 2009 - 02:07 AM

Additionally, bumpers would be ace :)

I'll gladly send you a bumper sticker, but if you're talking about sounding rockets, I'm fresh out.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Gravityscan Badge