10 replies to this topic

#1 Balgin

Balgin

The Dwarf

• Patrons
  • 2,109 posts
  • LocationRingwood, Hampshire, England

Posted 01 March 2009 - 01:56 PM

No, unfortunately I don't have a super powered tape recorder yet :(.

As some of you may know, I've had some computer problems in 2008 and in mid october it finaly perished. I was without a computer for about 3 weeks and then, when I finaly got enough new bits in it to get it working again, I had to go 'round finding all my old haunts.

When I came back there seems to have been a bit of an explosion of new stuff and I haven't been able to listen to all of it yet. So I'd like to know what I've missed.

WLD - heard it all.
Old WFRP (2 sessions) - heard
Temple of Elemental Evil - heard it.
Sunless Citadel - nheard it all.
The Banewarrens - heard them all.
Tatters of the King - 1 session, heard it.
Paranboia - heard it
My Life with Santa - heard it
That unfinished Call of the Cthuhlhuhuhuuthluluthclu game where apparently snack girl "turned into a giant snake and ate us all" - heard it.

Now this is where it starts to get more vague.

Beyond the Mountains of Madness - session 7
Die Gibergshexe (looks like Gibberish)
Keep on the Shadowfell - part 10 (I've listeend to 3 sessions in the last 2 days and am ignoring the rubbish rules and focussing on the adventure and the character interraction).
Truth and Justice - listened to the first 3 or 4 sessions.
Dogs in the Vineyard - heard it all.
Empire of the Petal Throne - session 4
Old Traveller - heard it all
New Traveller - heard up to session 2.
Pirates - heard it all
Houses of the Blooded - session 2
Pointblank - heard
Rolemaster - session 12
Warlords of the Accordlands - session 37 (but keeping session 13 as the bit in the tower with the confusion spell is pure comedy gold).
World of Tropis - 1

#2 Daniel

Daniel

Gelatinous Cube

• Members
  • 2,825 posts
  • LocationYork

Posted 01 March 2009 - 02:02 PM

*Sniff* We're at the bottom of everybody's list! :cry:

*runs off to cry*

Actually I find this fact to be highly amusing*. I might have to start a thread where people can vote on how long they think it'll be till Hal Firefly's us! :P

Danny

* Seriously, we joke about this all the time.

#3 Balgin

Balgin

The Dwarf

• Patrons
  • 2,109 posts

Posted 01 March 2009 - 02:23 PM

*Sniff* We're at the bottom of everybody's list! :cry:

*runs off to cry*

Actually I find this fact to be highly amusing*. I might have to start a thread where people can vote on how long they think it'll be till Hal Firefly's us! :P

Danny

* Seriously, we joke about this all the time.

I just went through the folder with audio files in listing them in alphabetical order/how long I'd had them (except the new traveller went above you to keep all the Wartson Hall files together to make ti easier to see what was what).

Yours is simply one of the most recent files I've grabbed.

#4 Daniel

Daniel

Gelatinous Cube

• Members
  • 2,825 posts
  • LocationYork

Posted 01 March 2009 - 02:27 PM

Balgrin, you shouldn't have taken that post so seriously. That wasn't me doing some hardcore passive-aggressive complaining, rather it's like how I take the mickey out of myself for never planning anything for the game sessions. I'm just satirising myself. If I was being serious there would be much less smilies. :)

Danny

#5 Balgin

Balgin

The Dwarf

• Patrons
  • 2,109 posts

Posted 01 March 2009 - 06:03 PM

And you shouldn't have taken mine so seriously. MY sense of humour doesn't always travel well over the internet :P.

#6 Jodast

Jodast

Stirge

• Members
  • 464 posts
  • LocationBedfordshire, UK

Posted 01 March 2009 - 06:12 PM

I might have to start a thread where people can vote on how long they think it'll be till Hal Firefly's us! :P

Well to truly "Firefly" you, it'll be 13 episodes just as it is geting really, really, really good. Not that I'm bitter...

#7 phillosmaster

phillosmaster

The Fourth Man

• Patrons
  • 199 posts
  • LocationStratford CT

Posted 01 March 2009 - 06:23 PM

I just went through the folder with audio files in listing them in alphabetical order/how long I'd had them (except the new traveller went above you to keep all the Wartson Hall files together to make ti easier to see what was what).

Yours is simply one of the most recent files I've grabbed.

This is your problem. You should change the title to "A World Named Tropis". Then you jump to the top of everybody's list. The old phone book trick.

#8 Daniel

Daniel

Gelatinous Cube

• Members
  • 2,825 posts
  • LocationYork

Posted 01 March 2009 - 07:05 PM

Well to truly "Firefly" you, it'll be 13 episodes just as it is geting really, really, really good. Not that I'm bitter...

From my current campaign plans (aka a scrap of paper I found stuffed down the side of my bed), chapter 13 should be when things are starting to get good :D

And yeah...I still get sad watching the series and knowing that the chances are we'll never get to know the end of the story... :(

This is your problem. You should change the title to "A World Named Tropis". Then you jump to the top of everybody's list. The old phone book trick.

Heh heh heh heh...

*a cunning look passes over Danny's face as the scheming begins.*

Danny

#9 Jodast

Jodast

Stirge

• Members
  • 464 posts
  • LocationBedfordshire, UK

Posted 01 March 2009 - 07:12 PM

Or "Aardvarks in Tropis"??? :lol:

#10 Ieqo

Ieqo

Lantern Archon

• Members
  • 1,090 posts
  • LocationIts pronounced CHATT-uh-NOO-gah.

Posted 01 March 2009 - 07:28 PM

I might have to start a thread where people can vote on how long they think it'll be till Hal Firefly's us! :P

Problem with 'Fireflying' us would be that even if we had a boatload of loyal, outraged fans, they would never say anything about it, because no one wants to be called "Brownpants". :-)

#11 Pencil-Monkey

Pencil-Monkey

Kyton

• Site Artist
  • 5,831 posts

Posted 02 March 2009 - 02:35 AM

Or "Aardvarks in Tropis"??? :lol:

That would be so cool! You'd absolutely have to have a Cerebus cameo - Rage of the Earth-Pig Born, baby!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Gravityscan Badge