• Administrators
  • 8,097 posts
  • Amazon Wishlist
  • LocationHouston, TX

Posted 20 February 2009 - 10:43 PM

More fun from the Tuesday Nighters :P

Wild Talents Session 5

Filesize: 47MB

Dr Suzie makes an important choice and other stuff happens which I can't remember ahem.

:P

Let me know what you think :D

Community Podcast Updated!

Hal :hal:

#2 Keener

Keener

Is Wonderful!

• Patrons
  • 4,977 posts
  • LocationCalgary, AB, Canada

Posted 20 February 2009 - 11:28 PM

Thank you Hal. :D

#3 Telemergion

Telemergion

Lantern Archon

• Members
  • 1,428 posts

Posted 21 February 2009 - 08:55 AM

Gah! So many things to listen to now!

Thanks Hal, and the Tuesday Nighters.

#4 coffeedemon

coffeedemon

Kobold

• Members
  • 54 posts
  • LocationCourtenay, BC Canada

Posted 15 May 2009 - 04:00 PM

This is a great story so far (I'm on Ep 2). Is it based of a published scenario / campaign?

#5 coffeedemon

coffeedemon

Kobold

• Members
  • 54 posts
  • LocationCourtenay, BC Canada

Posted 18 May 2009 - 01:02 PM

Another question - are there more of these sessions in the Patrons Area? Or in the queue, waiting to be uploaded?

These are my favorite sessions on the forum. Great enthusiastic roleplayers, and a fantastic story!

#6 Jodast

Jodast

Stirge

• Members
  • 464 posts
  • LocationBedfordshire, UK

Posted 29 June 2009 - 07:13 PM

Another question - are there more of these sessions in the Patrons Area? Or in the queue, waiting to be uploaded?

These are my favorite sessions on the forum. Great enthusiastic roleplayers, and a fantastic story!

We have just had session 7 uploaded in the Patrons area. We are very spoiled. You should join us :twisted:

You also get lots more wonderfulness from the groups you know and love. I seem to have gone on a 'pimp the patron area' mini-spree this evening. To shut me up, just join, dammit!!!!!!!!

:D :D :D

#7 Keener

Keener

Is Wonderful!

• Patrons
  • 4,977 posts
  • LocationCalgary, AB, Canada

Posted 29 June 2009 - 07:33 PM

We have just had session 7 uploaded in the Patrons area. We are very spoiled. You should join us :twisted:

You also get lots more wonderfulness from the groups you know and love. I seem to have gone on a 'pimp the patron area' mini-spree this evening. To shut me up, just join, dammit!!!!!!!!

:D :D :D

Hey, pimping the patron area is my job :D but you did a good job so I guess I can't complain. :D

#8 Jodast

Jodast

Stirge

• Members
  • 464 posts

Posted 29 June 2009 - 08:05 PM

Hey, pimping the patron area is my job :D but you did a good job so I guess I can't complain. :D

I saw that you weren't online, so decided that someone should deputise for you until your (timely and much-anticipated) return :-D

#9 Martimus

Martimus

Ghoul

• Members
  • 602 posts

Posted 30 June 2009 - 12:31 AM

This is a great story so far (I'm on Ep 2). Is it based of a published scenario / campaign?

Hi CD, glad you're enjoying it so far. No this is one of my own ravings that the players find themselves in. :twisted: The idea was created after all the fuss over that dog turd of a book 'The Da Vinci Code'. I wanted to show that anyone with a grasp of art histroy can wang together a conspiricy theory. Mine's better as most of it is actually true. I just joined the dots and chucked everything in plus the kitchen sink.

In truth I think that ORE lets us down a little as we get further in to the story and need to start improvising as the players do their own thing. That said, I think I'm right in saying the players all enjoyed it and it comes to a slightly surprising ending (which i will up load to the patrons area asap honest!) :D

#10 Jodast

Jodast

Stirge

• Members
  • 464 posts

Posted 28 July 2011 - 07:27 AM

OI spam-boy :gtfo:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Gravityscan Badge