#1 Hal

Hal

Site Owner

• Administrators
  • 8,097 posts
  • Amazon Wishlist
  • LocationHouston, TX

Posted 19 February 2009 - 08:49 PM

More fun from the Rolemaster crew as they attempt escape from a twisted pervert.

Rolemaster Session 16

Filesize: 102MB

EPICs Podcast Updated :)

Let me know what you think :D

Hal :hal:

#2 MelkiorWhiteblade

MelkiorWhiteblade

Lantern Archon

• Members
  • 1,186 posts
  • LocationRoseville, CA

Posted 19 February 2009 - 09:34 PM

Thanks Mr. Hal!

(this is not to imply that I am listening to this recording before Tropis though...) :wink:

#3 Bcanan

Bcanan

Kobold

• Members
  • 59 posts
  • Locationel dorado, ks

Posted 19 February 2009 - 09:38 PM

i love it when a party is put in a prision they go crazy, i think we need more rolemaster :D

#4 Keener

Keener

Is Wonderful!

• Patrons
  • 4,977 posts
  • LocationCalgary, AB, Canada

Posted 19 February 2009 - 11:11 PM

Thank you Hal. :D

#5 The_Emerald_Flame

The_Emerald_Flame

Stirge

• Members
  • 475 posts
  • LocationTasmania, Australia

Posted 20 February 2009 - 02:39 AM

thanks muchly Hal :)

#6 Ieqo

Ieqo

Lantern Archon

• Members
  • 1,090 posts
  • LocationIts pronounced CHATT-uh-NOO-gah.

Posted 20 February 2009 - 08:30 AM

Thanks Mr. Hal!

(this is not to imply that I am listening to this recording before Tropis though...) :wink:

Don't worry: I am. :-)

Thanks Hal.

#7 Telemergion

Telemergion

Lantern Archon

• Members
  • 1,428 posts

Posted 20 February 2009 - 09:23 AM

Hooray! This new release schedule is kickass, Hal.

Well, except now I have to decide which to listen to first...

#8 BigJackBrass

BigJackBrass

Whartson Hall Gamer

• Administrators
  • 4,601 posts
  • Amazon Wishlist
  • LocationStalybridge

Posted 20 February 2009 - 11:22 AM

More fun from the Rolemaster crew as they attempt escape from a twisted pervert.

Players fleeing from the GM again, eh? :D

#9 Bcanan

Bcanan

Kobold

• Members
  • 59 posts
  • Locationel dorado, ks

Posted 20 February 2009 - 11:59 AM

yeah love it except for david saying the elf was catholic cause he liked little boys(i am catholic no joke here) but we eradicated all the elves back in the great cleansing of 1759 when we couldnt tell the difference between the male and female elves :twisted:

but on a different note i dont care about it but be careful there are some catholics out there who will take great offense at that hal im not chewing you out in any fashion im just saying David be glad we killed all the elves or at least ran them out of the UK and america to antartica :lol:

#10 Telemergion

Telemergion

Lantern Archon

• Members
  • 1,428 posts

Posted 20 February 2009 - 01:06 PM

Don't worry, Bcanan. Over the course of many games they eventually offend everyone equally.

#11 Lindsay

Lindsay

Site Hottie

• Members
  • 2,670 posts
  • Amazon Wishlist
  • LocationTexas

Posted 20 February 2009 - 01:11 PM

Don't worry, Bcanan. Over the course of many games they eventually offend everyone equally.

We are equal opportunity offenders.. :)

#12 Bcanan

Bcanan

Kobold

• Members
  • 59 posts
  • Locationel dorado, ks

Posted 20 February 2009 - 02:06 PM

oh guys trust me i take no offense at all its just i am one of the few who wont and going to a catholic high school magnifies your awerance of people getting offended, i was laughing along with it but there are others who wont but then again with me having a 3 week argument with one of my teachers about D&D and roleplaying in general, and how it isnt satans game and all that crap) where i brought in all of my roleplaying books and PDF's(not as much as hal but stilll a good #). you probally dont have to worry about to many catholics.

#13 coffeedemon

coffeedemon

Kobold

• Members
  • 54 posts
  • LocationCourtenay, BC Canada

Posted 21 February 2009 - 03:34 PM

yeah love it except for david saying the elf was catholic cause he liked little boys(i am catholic no joke here) but we eradicated all the elves back in the great cleansing of 1759 when we couldnt tell the difference between the male and female elves :twisted:

but on a different note i dont care about it but be careful there are some catholics out there who will take great offense at that hal im not chewing you out in any fashion im just saying David be glad we killed all the elves or at least ran them out of the UK and america to antartica :lol:

I was raised catholic as well, and I would ask that the RPGMP3 crew please NOT be careful with what you say. Be yourselves. If you start restraining yourselves for the sake of the listening audience, I can guarantee it will be less fun for yourselves, and for a good portion of listeners.

There's plenty of films, books, comics, etc that could be considered offensive to a good many people. But it could be considered good entertainment / high art / creative genius to others.

In this day and age, I think it's up to the listener to decide if the material is something he/she wants to listen to or not, and edit him/herself accordingly. It's not fair to ask others (who are generously sharing audio they've recorded from their own private playing sessions) to change what they say to suits your personal preferences/beliefs.

#14 Bcanan

Bcanan

Kobold

• Members
  • 59 posts
  • Locationel dorado, ks

Posted 21 February 2009 - 03:58 PM

I was raised catholic as well, and I would ask that the RPGMP3 crew please NOT be careful with what you say. Be yourselves. If you start restraining yourselves for the sake of the listening audience, I can guarantee it will be less fun for yourselves, and for a good portion of listeners.

There's plenty of films, books, comics, etc that could be considered offensive to a good many people. But it could be considered good entertainment / high art / creative genius to others.

In this day and age, I think it's up to the listener to decide if the material is something he/she wants to listen to or not, and edit him/herself accordingly. It's not fair to ask others (who are generously sharing audio they've recorded from their own private playing sessions) to change what they say to suits your personal preferences/beliefs.

please note that i did not tell them to restrain themselves i said be careful because i know how pissed off Catholics can react i dont want any big restraint in the audio im saying be careful its like dealing with muslims if they made fun of mohamed an the audio i guarntee that a lot of fuss would be raised if any islamic followers found out, im just saying when you get to religion you can really piss people off not once would i dream of telling people stop talking about this because i dont like it and i DID NOT say the audio needs to be changed or reistricted or editied. so to anyone reading this post remember that because saying that i am trying to censure something that i enjoy enough that i am a patron and pay every month to support it that does tick me off a bit

#15 Quark35

Quark35

Toad

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 01 March 2009 - 07:26 PM

Thanks Hal and co, as always highly entertaining.

I love how the group refuses to become compliant even though they can't win! Leads to some very amusing by-play.

An wtf with Chris wanting to snap Dav's neck? :)

#16 Balgin

Balgin

The Dwarf

• Patrons
  • 2,109 posts
  • LocationRingwood, Hampshire, England

Posted 01 March 2009 - 07:44 PM

Thanks Mr. Hal!

There's a new Tropis session?

#17 MelkiorWhiteblade

MelkiorWhiteblade

Lantern Archon

• Members
  • 1,186 posts
  • LocationRoseville, CA

Posted 02 March 2009 - 11:02 AM

Thanks Mr. Hal!

There's a new Tropis session?

No, not exactly. I hadn't listened to the first Tropis episode when this was first released. I had implied that I would listen to Tropis eventually. Just giving Danny a hard time.

The situation has since been remedied as I have listened to the first session of Tropis and this session of Rolemaster. Right now I've got a backlog of six sessions to listen to.

#18 Balgin

Balgin

The Dwarf

• Patrons
  • 2,109 posts

Posted 20 April 2009 - 08:17 PM

Every time Hal or Lindsey says Ram Butt Bash they make it sound like a northern chip shop :).

#19 Balgin

Balgin

The Dwarf

• Patrons
  • 2,109 posts

Posted 21 April 2009 - 04:25 PM

And speaking of daft escape plans, as soon as Ned mentioned the "makes a pit" spell I thought "he can effectively make a tunnel under the bars and up into the corridor again by putting the pit underneath the bars like a U bend".

And what happened? People started discussing how to get the pit under both guards.

About an hour, hour and a half later, someone actualy suggested but it was abandoned in favour of a less effective plan.

#20 Murine_Archmage

Murine_Archmage

Stirge

• Members
  • 293 posts
  • LocationHouston, TX

Posted 22 April 2009 - 07:24 AM

About an hour, hour and a half later, someone actualy suggested but it was abandoned in favour of a less effective plan.

Of course it was! To quote from Neuromaner, "Why do it simple when ass-backwards?"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Gravityscan Badge