10 replies to this topic

#1 DeTheGreat

DeTheGreat

Goblin

• Members
  • 128 posts
  • LocationSVille, Texas, USA

Posted 11 February 2009 - 01:18 AM

I'm currently attempting to get an online game of D&D 3.5 ed. togeather, and need 1 or 2 more players. I'm not at all certain whether this would be recorded or not. Feel free to drop a line if interested. Oh, and you don't have to be from Texas to play, but please note that I, and all the players I currently have recruited are. So you'll have to deal with our "ya'll"s and comments about various things that pertain to the state.

#2 Conn

Conn

Kobold

• Members
  • 76 posts

Posted 11 February 2009 - 01:57 AM

Just inquiring, but what times and dates are you planning on running at? and how long would the average session be?

#3 DeTheGreat

DeTheGreat

Goblin

• Members
  • 128 posts
  • LocationSVille, Texas, USA

Posted 12 February 2009 - 01:08 AM

At the moment, it's looking like Tuesday evenings... assuming I'm not working. I'm a high school sports official, and Tuesdays are fairly big nights for both basketball (which is winding down) and baseball (which is gearing up). However that works best for those who are playing.

#4 Akira1121

Akira1121

Goblin

• Members
  • 138 posts
  • LocationTucson

Posted 12 February 2009 - 01:31 AM

I am interested in joining your little game of 3.5. It will give me something to do til I find work. I am from texas. My skype name is akira11213. contact me whenever you see me online. If I don't respond I am probably afk. I can use hero-forge, pcgen, or the onlysheet.

#5 Conn

Conn

Kobold

• Members
  • 76 posts

Posted 12 February 2009 - 05:38 AM

Guessing your CST? If so I probably wont be able to make it for any evening games, due to the fact I'm all the way over in GMT....If I did I would have to get up just after midnight :P So you will probably have to count me out.

#6 Isis

Isis

Star-Gazing

• Patrons
  • 2,148 posts
  • LocationThe misty hills of Yorkshire

Posted 18 April 2011 - 07:15 AM

Monday Spam! Off to the Forum of Shame. :D

#7 Calibret0

Calibret0

Kobold

• Members
  • 51 posts
  • LocationAlpharetta, GA

Posted 19 April 2011 - 09:22 AM

Damn....See I thought someone was starting up another online game and got all excited. DAMN YOU SPAM!!

#8 bobwarner01

bobwarner01

Toad

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 24 May 2011 - 11:44 PM

Yes online games is very good option to play online .Rather than getting graphics cards,hard dick & so much expenses .Here nothing is problem be online play games for free. I really liked it :D

#9 Pencil-Monkey

Pencil-Monkey

Kyton

• Site Artist
  • 5,831 posts

Posted 25 May 2011 - 01:49 AM

Yes online games is very good option to play online .Rather than getting graphics cards,hard dick & so much expenses.

Friend of yours, Gilbert? ;)

Posted Image

#10 katewatson

katewatson

Toad

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 20 July 2011 - 12:42 AM

I am also a games freak. I love to play games with other players. So if you think i can play with you. First of all tell me its rules and game's name

#11 Isis

Isis

Star-Gazing

• Patrons
  • 2,148 posts
  • LocationThe misty hills of Yorkshire

Posted 20 July 2011 - 05:19 AM

Lot of this sort of spam here recently. :?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Gravityscan Badge