3 replies to this topic

#1 DeTheGreat

DeTheGreat

Goblin

• Members
  • 128 posts
  • LocationSVille, Texas, USA

Posted 11 February 2009 - 01:11 AM

I have a suggestion concerning the front page... now, before I begin, please let me state that I have no knowledge of how to make a website, and thus this might not be possible. But it'd still be cool.

Some of the older games could be taken down, as they already have dedicated spots to download the files. This in turn frees up space to put promotions for newer games. As I don't have an ipod or any portable mp3 player I would love to see a similar setup with a spot to download the various sessions.

Just a thought. Take it for what it's worth.

#2 ScaleGraze

ScaleGraze

Goblin

• Contributors
  • 105 posts

Posted 10 October 2012 - 03:18 PM

*And now, by the power of thread-necromancy, I command you to rise!*

Okay, not sure if this is what the OP was getting at, but I was wondering what's going on with the 'downloads' link on the left-hand side of the site. When I first discovered the site, I went to the downloads and... downloaded the limited content that can be found there.

I then checked back regularly to see if there was more.
I then discovered the 'epics' and 'community' pod-casts that used to be listed in boxes on the home page. But it was not for a year or two before I discovered all the goodness was on the forums.
Maybe I'm just dense, and I think the site is significantly cleaner than it was then. But for people like me who might be a little slow, and stumbled across the site via the great and mighty entity that is Google. I thought maybe we could do away with the redundant 'downloads' section?

#3 Thing

Thing

a Bad Man

• Administrators
  • 12,601 posts
  • LocationNear Seattle, WA, USA

Posted 10 October 2012 - 03:51 PM

We are currently in the process of trying to get everything up to speed on shiny new software that will hopefully have things clean and clear.

#4 ScaleGraze

ScaleGraze

Goblin

• Contributors
  • 105 posts

Posted 10 October 2012 - 04:05 PM

Ooh, shiny!

I look forward to it with bated breath. I'd offer to help, but my IT Shkillz aren't as 1337 as you might be requiring. Let me know if I can help though

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Gravityscan Badge