64 replies to this topic

#1 Daniel

Daniel

Gelatinous Cube

• Members
  • 2,825 posts
  • LocationYork

Posted 22 January 2009 - 11:48 AM

Well it seems there is a lot of interest in the emerging Online Gaming side of things. At the same time the previous topic seems rather cluttered with (admittedly, mostly, my) spam. As such I have decided to set up this topic. In short this is a contact list; you leave your details and I'll compile them into a list for all to see at a glance.

If you wish to get involved in Online 'PnP' Gaming then leave the following details using the format shown below
Name
Skype Name
Timezone
Preferred Position (GM/Player)
Preferred Style (Hack n' Slash, RP Heavy, etc.)
Preferred Game (D&D 3.5, Tropis, Dragon Age, etc.)
Name
Skype ; TZ ; PP PS ; PG/G ; STATUS Free
Happy Gaming.

List generously organised by CarbonateDysprosium

A
Andy
Skype DM105ofWrath; TZ GMT; PP Player PS Willing to try anything; PG/G Some D&D and Call of Cthulu knowledge. Willing to learn other systems.; Link to Post; STATUS FreeAshi / Justin
Skype ashiruni; TZ GMT -8 (Pacific Standard); PP Player, I can GM, but usually only in roleplay light sessions; PS Just about anything, slight preference towards roleplay tho; PG/G SciFi / Fantasy. Please nothing in a time period between roughly 1600 CE, and 2100 CE; Link to Post; STATUS Free

B
Balgin Stondraeg (Raphael)
Skype N/A (PM through rpgmp3); TZ GMT; PP Either. GMs often, so would like to play; PS Anything exept powergaming and munchkin headspace; PG/G Not Worlds of Darkness/White Wolf; Link to Post; STATUS Free

C
Centauri
Skype pdunwin (private messages through rpgmp3 are best); TZ Pacific; PP Either GM (for short one- or two-offs) or player; PSI like to talk a lot.; PG/G Anything balanced and serious; Link to Post; STATUS FreeCody
Skype H_ng.M_n (rpgmp3 PM will work best); TZ GMT -7/8; PP Either; PS Anything; PG/G Anything; Link to Post; STATUS FreeConn
Skype N/A (contact through PM); TZ GMT; PP Player/noob player; PS Roleplay/Combat; PG/G Forgotten Realms, Fantasy adventure; Link to Post; STATUS Free

D
Dan Galipo
Skype cursedimmortal; TZ GMT +800; PP Player; PS Roleplay heavy; PG/G Willing to try anything but (Call of Cthulhu); Link to Post; STATUS Free
As I am on the other side of the world to everyone else I'm willing to pretty much fit in with the other players of any game I'm a part of.Danny Lammas
Skype Illiani_Dourana; TZ GMT; PP Player; PS Roleplay heavy; PG/G Sci-Fi, or Fantasy; Link to Post; STATUS Free
Happy to handle any technical issues your group may have and to help set you up.David Williams
Skype south3rng3nt; TZ GMT -6 ; PP GM primarily, I would enjoying playing as well; PS Roleplay heavy; PG/G Anything really; Link to Post; STATUS Free
I logon to skype only when I'm expecting a call. Better to email me davidw@utm.eduDragonkin (or Erik)
Skype doompuppy; TZ GMT +1 (CET ); PP Player for now; PS Anything really; PG/G Fantasy or anything; Link to Post; STATUS Free

E
Ed
Skype PM me; TZ GMT; PP Player; PS Any; PG/G Call of Cthulhu; Link to Post; STATUS Free

H
Hal, The
Skype rpgmp3; TZ GMT -6; PP Anything and Everything; PS I'll try anything once; PG/G Anything, anything at all; Link to Post; STATUS Busy Uploading Audio )
Anyone can feel free to add me to Skype. I am rarely there but feel free

J
Jake
Skype gelade97; TZ GMT -5 (Eastern); PP Either; PS Anything; PG/G Mostly Anything, but prefers DnD 3.5; Link to Post; STATUS FreeJason
Skype PM me; TZ GMT -5 (Eastern); PP Either; PS Role play/Combat/Exploration; PG/G Fantasy, Sci-fi, Wargamming; Link to Post; STATUS FreeJeff
Skype jeffreybeck316; TZ GMT -7 (US Mountain Time); PP Player or DM; PS Pretty much anything; PG/G Again, pretty much anything, but a fan of Cthulhu and Dungeons and Dragons 3.5, and most recently Pathfinder; Link to Post; STATUS Free
I'm not usually on due to family laptop being the only one that's capable of Skype and everyone uses it. Grr!Jessamyn
Skype wildoneizzy; TZ GMT -5 (Eastern US); PP Player (Maybe GM); PS Roleplay Heavy, Rules Lite; PG/G Cinematic style with storyline and character developement; Link to Post; STATUS Free
I work swing shift so, though I'm in the EST, my hours would probably be better aligned with another timezone. Drop me a line at fictionalfemme AT tmail.com or chat me up on Skype or MSN (wildoneizzy) if you see me on.John
Skype Jodast; TZ GMT; PP Player; PS Roleplay/combat mix; PG/G Fantasy, horror, sci-fi; Link to Post; STATUS Free
Because of my silly job, I am usually available 0000-0500 GMT Mon-Thurs but may be able to do other times.Justin (Septin/Seppy)
Skype sirseptin; TZ GMT +10; PP Mainly Player but can GM; PS Roleplay or Adventure; PG/G Fantasy but I'll play anything; Link to Post; STATUS Free

M
Matt
Skype Ieqo40; TZ GMT-5; PP Either; PS A nice, heady bouillabaisse of roleplaying, combat, problem solving, and number crunching.; PG/G Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Post-Apocalyptic, All of the above; STATUS FreeMatt R
Skype WCUservo; TZ GMT -5 (Eastern); PP Player; PS Anything!; PG/G Anything; Link to Post; STATUS Free
I have material for D&D 4e & 3.5, Call of Cthulhu, Rolemaster, Warhammer Fantasy (2nd & 3rd), plus a number of indies. I am willing to play anything however! I usually can play after 10pm most days. I have 2 small boys, so that is always up in the air.Matthew
Skype Gnooble (or PM); TZ GMT -6; PP Either; PS Roleplay/Combat mix; PG/G Anything, but prefers to GM AD&D, 3.5, and 4e; Link to Post; STATUS FreeMichael
Skype Okaminokage (Pms work just as well); TZ GMT -5 (Eastern); PP Player; PS Anything; PG/G Sci-fi/fantasy/horror/mystery/ but will try other tabletops; Link to Post; STATUS Free

N
Nathan
Skype dualshock71; TZ GMT -5 (Eastern); PP Player; PS Anything; PG/G Anything; Link to Post; STATUS FreeNebojsa Stojanov
Skype nele1225; TZ GMT +1 (Central European); PP Player; PS Anything; PG/G Anything, would like to try D&D 4e; Link to Post; STATUS FreeNed Vail
Skype Akira11213; TZ Central; PP Player; PS Roleplay heavy; PG/G Anything to have fun; Link to Post; STATUS FreeNick
Skype noxley2525; TZ -7GMT(Mountain); PP GM; PS Mixed; PG/G Savage World Fantasy over maptools and skype; Link to Post; STATUS LFG! PM me here, msg me over skype or email death2all (at) gmx.net

P
Paul Robertson
Skype Baersark; TZ GMT; PP Player/noob player; PS No preference; PG/G No preference; Link to Post; STATUS FreePete
Skype xformo; TZ GMT - 8; PP Player; PS Problem Solving/Roleplaying; PG/G Fantasy; Link to Post; STATUS FreeRobert Ruthven
Skype lostzeppo; TZ GMT; PP Either; PS Roleplay/Combat; PG/G Anime, horror, humor, sci-fi; Link to Post; STATUS Free
It's been a while since I did PbP, but if the right game crops up, I might be interested in playing.

S
Scott Jacobs
Skype swj719; TZ GMT -600; PP Player; PS Roleplay heavy; PG/G Sci-Fi (Firefly, Starwars d20, Shadowrun); Link to Post; STATUS I am strongly considering running a shadowrun game. Folks who are interested can feel free to PM meSolus (SM)
Skype solusrpg; TZ GMT; PP Mainly player but can GM; PS Descriptive roleplaying with a good story and setting; PG/G Anything really; Link to Post; STATUS Free
I will play anything at least once - I haven't found a game that I really dislike yet!

T
Tamer B or Katheb
Skype tamerkmmb; TZ GMT +2; PP Player; PS Roleplaying; PG/G D&D, Rolemaster; Link to Post; STATUS Free
I never played before I am a complete beginnerTim
Skype Planar_snap; TZ GMT; PP Player; PS Roleplay Heavy; PG/G Fantasy/Some Sci-Fi; Link to Post; STATUS Free
I work odd hours, so international during the week maaaay be possible.Tim
Skype PM me on RPGmp3; TZ GMT -5 (Eastern); PP Player; PS Most anything, it's been so long...; PG/G Fantasy, Horror (not gore); Link to Post; STATUS Free
I've been out of practice on the role playing front for so long I thought this might be a way to get back into the hobby (the last game I sat down to was roughly 15 years ago, and involved THAC0). For a while I'd prefer to be aplayer, though if I can get my act together I may finally finish a campaign I've been working to write for a while. I'm open to any system, though it may take me a few minutes to get the basics down before going into a session.

Z
Zach Jackson
Skype zachjack77; TZ GMT -5 (Eastern); PP Player; PS Anything; PG/G Anything; Link to Post; STATUS Free
Zach Jackson (you say the whole thing)

#2 Daniel

Daniel

Gelatinous Cube

• Members
  • 2,825 posts
  • LocationYork

Posted 22 January 2009 - 11:55 AM

EXAMPLE

Name: Danny Lamms
Skype Name: (Or whether to just PM you)
Time Zone: GMT
Preferred Position: Player
Preferred Style: Roleplay Heavy
Preferred Genre/Game: Sci-Fi/Fantasy

#3 david

david

Toad

• Members
  • 0 posts

Posted 22 January 2009 - 12:16 PM

Name: David Williams
Skype Name: south3rng3nt
Time Zone: GMT -06:00
Preferred Position: GM primarily, I would enjoying playing as well
Preferred Genre/Game: Post-Apoc/Horror/Post-modern comedy/horror (Buffy)/Fantasy... anything really.

I logon to skype only when I'm expecting a call. Better to email me: davidw@utm.edu

#4 centauri

centauri

Lantern Archon

• Members
  • 1,275 posts
  • LocationSeattle, Washington

Posted 22 January 2009 - 01:04 PM

Name: Centauri
Skype Name: pdunwin, but I'm rarely on and private messages through rpgmp3 are best for now.
Time Zone: Pacific.
Preferred Position: Either GM (for short one- or two-offs) or player.
Preferred Style: Oh, dear, the unfortunate distinction between role-playing and combat rears its head again. I like role-playing even in combat. Also, I like to roll my character's skill and then describe or act the result, rather than acting or describing first and having that modify my roll. I like not requiring a roll for everything. I like going with what the GM decides, even if I know it's different than the rules. I'm fine with character death. I like saying "Yes, and...."
Preferred Genre/Game: I like anything balanced and serious. (Nearly anything can be balanced and serious, but some games take effort to make them so. Serious does not mean "unfunny." Firefly and Buffy are very serious settings, but also very funny.)

Thanks in advance to anyone who sets anything up. I fear I wouldn't be able to make the time - I can barely make time for face-to-face games - but I like the idea. I'd also be up for play-by-email games.

#5 swj719

swj719

Gelatinous Cube

• Members
  • 2,533 posts
  • Amazon Wishlist
  • LocationCentral IL

Posted 22 January 2009 - 02:59 PM

Name: Scott Jacobs
Skype Name: swj719
Time Zone: GMT -6:00
Preferred Genre/Game: Sci-Fi (Firefly, Starwars d20, Shadowrun)

#6 cursedimmortal

cursedimmortal

Goblin

• Members
  • 172 posts
  • LocationWestern Australia

Posted 22 January 2009 - 05:44 PM

Name: Dan Galipo
Skype Name: cursedimmortal
Time Zone: GMT +8:00
Preferred Genre/Game: Willing to try anything but (Call of Cthulhu)

#7 eformo

eformo

Ghoul

• Members
  • 566 posts
  • LocationWaco

Posted 22 January 2009 - 06:33 PM

Name: Pete
Skype Name: xformo
Time Zone: GMT - 8
Preferred Style: Problem Solving/Roleplaying
Preferred Genre/Game: Fantasy

#8 Ieqo

Ieqo

Lantern Archon

• Members
  • 1,090 posts
  • LocationIts pronounced CHATT-uh-NOO-gah.

Posted 22 January 2009 - 06:57 PM

Name: Matt
Time Zone: GMT-5
Preferred Position: Either
Preferred Style: A nice, heady bouillabaisse of roleplaying, combat, problem solving, and number crunching.
Preferred Genre/Game: Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Post-Apocalyptic, All of the above.

#9 Hal

Hal

Site Owner

• Administrators
  • 8,095 posts
  • Amazon Wishlist
  • LocationHouston, TX

Posted 22 January 2009 - 07:07 PM

While we are over here anyone can feel free to add me to Skype. I am rarely there but feel free :)

RPGMP3

Hal :hal:

#10 Akira1121

Akira1121

Goblin

• Members
  • 138 posts
  • LocationTucson

Posted 22 January 2009 - 09:19 PM

Name: Ned Vail
Skype Name: Akira11213
Time Zone: Central
Preferred Genre/Game: Anything to have fun

#11 cursedimmortal

cursedimmortal

Goblin

• Members
  • 172 posts
  • LocationWestern Australia

Posted 24 January 2009 - 09:28 PM

It occured to me the other day i should point out that as i am on the other side of the world to everyone else that I'm willing to pretty much fit in with the other players of any game i'm a part of.

#12 Daniel

Daniel

Gelatinous Cube

• Members
  • 2,825 posts
  • LocationYork

Posted 24 January 2009 - 10:06 PM

Edited the main post -- and noticed your additions there Hal :P Might I also suggest that this topic be stickyed lest it be lost to the web

#13 Hal

Hal

Site Owner

• Administrators
  • 8,095 posts
  • Amazon Wishlist
  • LocationHouston, TX

Posted 24 January 2009 - 10:25 PM

Your wish is my command, kind sir :)

#14 Daniel

Daniel

Gelatinous Cube

• Members
  • 2,825 posts
  • LocationYork

Posted 24 January 2009 - 10:55 PM

Your wish is my command, kind sir :)

Thats' the second time I've been called 'sir' today -- I could really get used to this :D

#15 Ieqo

Ieqo

Lantern Archon

• Members
  • 1,090 posts
  • LocationIts pronounced CHATT-uh-NOO-gah.

Posted 25 January 2009 - 07:01 PM

Ummm... Danny, that's not my email addy. I'd hate for someone else to get a bunch of emails telling him to get on Skype. :D

Matt
scottmatthew AT live DOT com

#16 Daniel

Daniel

Gelatinous Cube

• Members
  • 2,825 posts
  • LocationYork

Posted 25 January 2009 - 07:45 PM

Eh? Whe'd that come from then? Corrected >_<

#17 noxley2525

noxley2525

RPGMP3 Patron

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 04 February 2009 - 03:55 PM

Name:Nick
Skype Name: noxley2525
Time Zone:-7GMT(Mountain)
Preferred Position: GM
Preferred Style: Mixed
Preferred Genre/Game:Savage World Fantasy over maptools and skype, looking for players, PM me here, msg me over skype or email death2all (at) gmx.net

#18 fictionalfemme

fictionalfemme

Goblin

• Members
  • 191 posts
  • LocationLedyard, CT USA

Posted 05 February 2009 - 09:52 AM

With my Fridays and/or Saturdays now sewn up with the PGs, I'd like to put out a call for a more irregular type of gaming experience.

If anybody has the odd weekday/night free, I'd love to test out some indie games (free or cheap pdfs, yay!) or an informal campaign or two based on some of my favorite shows (Buffy, Angel, Supernatural, Charmed, ect).

Name:Jessamyn
Skype Name: wildoneizzy
Time Zone:-5 GMT(Eastern US)
Preferred Position: Player (But I may take a shot at GMing)
Preferred Style: Roleplay Heavy, Rules Lite
Preferred Genre/Game: Anything cinematic in style with an eye toward storyline and character developement.

Note: I work swing shift so, though I'm in the EST, my hours would probably be better aligned with another timezone if you're a more traditional dayshift worker. Drop me a line at fictionalfemme AT tmail.com or chat me up on Skype or MSN (wildoneizzy) if you see me on. :P

#19 Balgin

Balgin

The Dwarf

• Patrons
  • 2,109 posts
  • LocationRingwood, Hampshire, England

Posted 07 February 2009 - 01:56 PM

For a long time now I have been wanting to make the following post:

I would love to play a game of anything with any of the members of www.rpgmp3.com. I might not want to play with some of you again, and might want to play with some more than others, but I'd definiately like to play a game of something with any one of you at least once.

So here we go then.

Name: Balgin Stondraeg (Raphael)
Skype Name: I don't have this skype thing (whatever it is)
Time Zone: GMT (I live in England)
Preferred Position: Either player or GM. I seem to end up GM'ing a lot so playing would be a nice break but I'd be happy to run stuff.
Preferred Style: Roleplaying, combat, intrigue - anything exept powergaming and munchkin headspace. I can powergame if I need to but prefer not to (tending to enjoy the more fun things in life, and my games for that matter).
Preferred Genre/Game: Anything that's not Worlds of Darkness/White Wolf. I just really don't like their depressing "we've all got to be evil monsters" attitude problem that's designed to appeal to goths (who aren't really goths because they aren't a germanic tribe that smashed down rome).

So I'm willing to tolerate anything but my preference would be for fantasy/pre renaissance historical rather than skiffy. Something I've really wanted to do for years is a viking game where all the characters are human and there are supernatural forces at work in the background but they're so subtle the game could almost be historical.

I know that when my computer died it meant I lost some contact details but I should be able to reinstall Trillian and get AIM, MSN and other stuff working again. I'd be willing to invest in a microphone if the rest of my family wouldn't mind (since my computer's near the living room so it couldn't be too regular, and would have to not interfere with my headphones).

#20 lost_zeppo

lost_zeppo

Kobold

• Members
  • 60 posts
  • LocationScotland, UK

Posted 10 February 2009 - 09:44 AM

I haven't used Skype for a while - didn't think it worked in the uni - but I've got it running again, so here's my details.

Name: Robert Ruthven
Skype Name: lostzeppo
Time Zone: GMT
Preferred Position: Either
Preferred Style: Roleplay/Combat
Preferred Genre/Game: Anime, horror, humor, sci-fi.

It's been a while since I did PbP, but if the right game crops up, I might be interested in playing.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Gravityscan Badge