#1 Hal

Hal

Site Owner

• Administrators
  • 8,095 posts
  • Amazon Wishlist
  • LocationHouston, TX

Posted 12 September 2008 - 11:23 AM

In advance of the coming storm I am still releasing audio for you guys when I am getting a chance :)

More fun in town as the party blow their wad in the shops some more. They check out the library and find out that they may have their hands on a super powerful artifact that might deserve a little more investigation. They book a ship to Nomikos Library.

Rolemaster Session 9

Filesize: 104MB

EPICs Podcast Updated!

Hal :hal:

#2 Telemergion

Telemergion

Lantern Archon

• Members
  • 1,428 posts

Posted 12 September 2008 - 03:40 PM

Now that's dedication! Take care, hal, hope you weather the storm!

#3 WerewolfPaladin

WerewolfPaladin

Stirge

• Members
  • 418 posts
  • LocationIndiana, USA, or some place like it

Posted 13 September 2008 - 10:09 AM

Thanks, Hal, and stay safe!

This arrived just in time as I finished Session 8 on Thursday and was starting to listen back through them. I'm hoping to pick up Rolemaster Classic sometime soon, but it's having to fight for the top spot on my books to buy list with some Shadowrun books I want. So many books, so little time and money.

#4 dkohaut

dkohaut

Kobold

• Members
  • 71 posts

Posted 13 September 2008 - 11:19 AM

This session’s shopping encounter was absolutely hilarious. I thought that the dwarf in session eight was funny but the “delivery system” and surgery was absolutely great.

#5 Telemergion

Telemergion

Lantern Archon

• Members
  • 1,428 posts

Posted 15 September 2008 - 10:27 AM

I agree with Lindsay. I'm almost sad to see plot when killing stuff and shopping is so brilliantly awesome.

Hope you guys are weathering the storm alright!

#6 MelkiorWhiteblade

MelkiorWhiteblade

Lantern Archon

• Members
  • 1,186 posts
  • LocationRoseville, CA

Posted 16 September 2008 - 01:25 PM

Listening to this now. Considering what Goggles went through, I'd take fight over flight any day. 8O

#7 Murine_Archmage

Murine_Archmage

Stirge

• Members
  • 293 posts
  • LocationHouston, TX

Posted 17 September 2008 - 07:24 AM

Hey, this one figures flight is worth it. Though, letting the elf do the surgery . . .

Ok, mostly worth it. Hey, having the Flying/Gliding skill and no glider . . .

*still shudders at elven surgical technique*

At least the anesthetics were good Posted Image

#8 errand

errand

Errand

• Patrons
  • 824 posts
  • LocationChilliwack, BC

Posted 20 September 2008 - 09:17 PM

Darren Stover is just too cute. One thing I noticed about short guys, they try harder :)
And Hal, great job even though it disturbs your lovely wife.

#9 Hal

Hal

Site Owner

• Administrators
  • 8,095 posts
  • Amazon Wishlist
  • LocationHouston, TX

Posted 20 September 2008 - 09:32 PM

Thank you my friend :) High praise indeed :P

Hal :hal:

#10 riddles

riddles

General Annoyance

• Patrons
  • 2,288 posts
  • LocationLichfield, Staffordshire, UK

Posted 21 September 2008 - 03:21 AM

Errand! Does this mean you finally have internet connectivity in the wild of wherever you are? :)

#11 Keener

Keener

Is Wonderful!

• Patrons
  • 4,977 posts
  • LocationCalgary, AB, Canada

Posted 21 September 2008 - 07:48 AM

Welcome back Errand :D

#12 errand

errand

Errand

• Patrons
  • 824 posts
  • LocationChilliwack, BC

Posted 21 September 2008 - 07:54 AM

Yes indead. We had to have a new tower installed up here and even then it makes my WoW run in the yellow. Alberta blows goats put it pays well. That and I can actually see my partner once in a while.

Hal, I am thinking of integrating a gay dwarven blacksmith. My players are getting used to weird. Most recently I had to do some math on the gestation period of a 1/4 fey, 1/4 elf, and half bugbear baby.

#13 Isis

Isis

Star-Gazing

• Patrons
  • 2,148 posts
  • LocationThe misty hills of Yorkshire

Posted 21 September 2008 - 02:28 PM

Hal, I am thinking of integrating a gay dwarven blacksmith. My players are getting used to weird. Most recently I had to do some math on the gestation period of a 1/4 fey, 1/4 elf, and half bugbear baby.

Aww, that sounds sweet, in a strangely disturbing way. :D
Welcome back to the web, Errand.

#14 Ieqo

Ieqo

Lantern Archon

• Members
  • 1,090 posts
  • LocationIts pronounced CHATT-uh-NOO-gah.

Posted 21 September 2008 - 08:10 PM

Normally, I am quite sympathetic to the plight of Ned'd healer. But, damn, he was awful keen (even gleeful it would seem) to perform that surgery. :D

#15 Quark35

Quark35

Toad

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 21 September 2008 - 08:25 PM

Great session guys! Quite a few laugh out loud moments in this one. Hal, I can understand why the missus leaves the room when you get your gay dwarf on... so scary yet so hilarious!

#16 Falula

Falula

Toad

• Members
  • 12 posts
  • LocationRugby, UK

Posted 25 September 2008 - 07:25 AM

This has had me in stitches today, thanks a lot! Listening on my ipod on a crowded train is all well and good until I have to start stifling my giggles. :oops:

I even snorted aloud at the mental image of Malik turning into Big Bird! :D

This is one of your best ones yet and I still have an hour to listen to!

#17 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 21 November 2008 - 04:45 PM

Another great session! I'm afraid I'm just going to have to join the praise above and say how much fun that surgery scene was! :D Slightly amazed at how willing the operatee was to go under the knife though... some GMs could have said "Well you were absolutely bonkers raving mad to let them do that to you, and you just didn't make it through I'm afraid.... So.... What do you fancy being for your next character?"

Mr Stover's been great fun too! Not just your average dwarven armourer and no mistakin'! :D

#18 Manzcar

Manzcar

Stirge

• Members
  • 411 posts
  • LocationIndiana, USA

Posted 25 January 2010 - 05:00 PM

I am new, been listening for a while but first post. 8 and 9 had me laughing out loud at work. Got ther wierdest looks and people kept asking what I was laughting at. Truly epic! I actually don't play pen and paper stuff but I stumbled onto this podcast by accident while looking for reviews of Dragon Age on my I-phone and have been hooked ever since.

just thought I would post how truly entertaining this is even for someone who doesn't do Pen and paper rpg's. It's the best thing for long commutes ever. Hour trip into Indy and back at nite goes by way to fast now. Thanks again for your entertaining stuff.

well back to session 9 LOL

#19 ShadeOfRed

ShadeOfRed

Kobold

• Members
  • 58 posts
  • LocationPella, Iowa

Posted 11 February 2010 - 11:18 PM

In this episode, Hal and Lindsey talk about playing something like Directo? Hal is a necromancer and such and they both are playing stygians. What game is this they are talking about?

#20 Dungnmaster001

Dungnmaster001

Goblin

• Members
  • 215 posts

Posted 11 February 2010 - 11:22 PM

Been awhile since I listened to the earlier episodes but I believe this is back when they were playing the Computer MMO Age of Conan

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Gravityscan Badge