• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 sonoma3

sonoma3

Toad

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 05 September 2008 - 04:52 AM

I was just wondering if any one knew if the 20 weeks crew had given up recoding or just decided to stop the podcast?

#2 Hal

Hal

Site Owner

• Administrators
  • 8,095 posts
  • Amazon Wishlist
  • LocationHouston, TX

Posted 05 September 2008 - 08:31 AM

I haven't heard much from them to be honest. They have their own podcast feed and it seems to have faded.

Recording and podcasting does take a lot of time and sometimes things just get too much and take away from the fun a little.

Hal :hal:

#3 20WeeksofHell

20WeeksofHell

Raven

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 26 December 2008 - 02:43 PM

Sorry. To be honest, we stopped 20 Weeks of Hell because GM Dave couldn't handle all of the bad gaming and Nick, our tech guy, found himself busy with his job. There are a few sessions of 20 Weeks of Hell that have not been edited but are 'in the can' so to speak, including a game of Weapon of the Gods, All Flesh Must Be Eaten, and Dragon Ball Z.

There has been discussion of trying our hands at the project again, but no real energy has been put into it yet. The factors are the same as before, plus I (Shane) have a new source of employment that puts me out at sea for months at a time, deprived of both gaming and internet. Thus the very late response.

Still, I may bring it up to my friends again.

Thanks for the opportunity to share our opinions and our games,
Shane

#4 thranduul

thranduul

Wizard20 / Archmage6

• Patrons
  • 247 posts
  • LocationLivonia, Michigan USA

Posted 27 December 2008 - 08:01 PM

... plus I (Shane) have a new source of employment that puts me out at sea for months at a time, deprived of both gaming and internet. Thus the very late response.

So, it *was* you that stole that Saudi oil tanker off the coast of Somalia!!! :mrgreen:

#5 Lindsay

Lindsay

Site Hottie

• Members
  • 2,670 posts
  • Amazon Wishlist
  • LocationTexas

Posted 27 December 2008 - 08:08 PM

Sorry. To be honest, we stopped 20 Weeks of Hell because GM Dave couldn't handle all of the bad gaming and Nick, our tech guy, found himself busy with his job. There are a few sessions of 20 Weeks of Hell that have not been edited but are 'in the can' so to speak, including a game of Weapon of the Gods, All Flesh Must Be Eaten, and Dragon Ball Z.

There has been discussion of trying our hands at the project again, but no real energy has been put into it yet. The factors are the same as before, plus I (Shane) have a new source of employment that puts me out at sea for months at a time, deprived of both gaming and internet. Thus the very late response.

Shane

That all seem like plenty of reason to let the recordings slide..no one knows how hard it is to do this until they try for themselves.

Hope y'all manage to get together and game again, even if you dont manage to get it recorded.

Lindsay

#6 swj719

swj719

Gelatinous Cube

• Members
  • 2,533 posts
  • Amazon Wishlist
  • LocationCentral IL

Posted 27 December 2008 - 09:45 PM

Shane

How'd you get a job on an oil derrick?

#7 James

James

Ghoul

• Members
  • 509 posts
  • LocationMagnolia, TX

Posted 29 December 2008 - 04:07 PM

I am noticing that Lindsay is turnig into more of a Texan.

She used Y'all in a sentence.

*sniff*

#8 sonoma3

sonoma3

Toad

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 23 March 2009 - 03:27 AM

Shane

I'm sorry to hear that the group is having problems geting 20 weeks of hell back up. (hopefully normal gaming has not been stopped). I would love to see those "canned" games released your group has a very unique style of play that I reallly enjoy listening to.

#9 Daniel

Daniel

Gelatinous Cube

• Members
  • 2,825 posts
  • LocationYork

Posted 23 March 2009 - 05:44 AM

There are a few sessions of 20 Weeks of Hell that have not been edited but are 'in the can' so to speak, including a game of Weapon of the Gods, All Flesh Must Be Eaten, and Dragon Ball Z.

Shane, I've become somewhat proficient with audio editing through working on the Pantsless Gamers' stuff. If you lack the time to do the editing yourself, I would be willing to put in a few man hours.

If your interested drop me a PM.

Danny :plot:

#10 20WeeksofHell

20WeeksofHell

Raven

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 20 June 2009 - 12:46 AM

Hey folks, this is Dave the GM here, I'm letting you all know, we just finished a 20 weeks of hell podcast for a new game.

The gang is all back and we've decided to renew the project we've had so much fun with.

Hopefully we'll have alot of our previous sessions we never put up, up for your enjoyment soon as well as our newest session of "Dawn of Legends"

#11 Keener

Keener

Is Wonderful!

• Patrons
  • 4,977 posts
  • LocationCalgary, AB, Canada

Posted 20 June 2009 - 07:02 AM

Very cool I look forward to it. :D

#12 Hal

Hal

Site Owner

• Administrators
  • 8,095 posts
  • Amazon Wishlist
  • LocationHouston, TX

Posted 20 June 2009 - 10:29 AM

Good news :)

I will happily host stuff out to the podcast feeds again as normal - just let me know when they go live :)

Cheers
Hal :hal:

#13 Jodast

Jodast

Stirge

• Members
  • 464 posts
  • LocationBedfordshire, UK

Posted 20 June 2009 - 05:33 PM

awesom...welcome back!!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users