Hal

Site Owner

• Administrators
  • 8,095 posts
  • Amazon Wishlist
  • LocationHouston, TX

Posted 16 August 2008 - 10:02 PM

Hey folks :)

This is the recording of James' Star Wars game that Ned and some of the other kids that are Texan regulars play in. Not sure how it is recorded but it is a slightly lower bit rate than normal and was recorded as WAV. I have converted it to MP3 at the highest bitrate possible and provide it here for you delight and entertainment.

They have been playing a little while on this one so here is a short synopsis of the events up to this point (there is also a nice intro the characters at the start).

The story so far......

These events began taking place about two weeks after the battle of Hoth. The party has ran the gamut from a covert action team, rebel recruitment effort, frontline infantry squad, to what they are now Commando Team 31.

They have seen action on Hoth, Ryloth, Tattoine, and Coruscant.

Along the way they have discovered that a multiverse of allies and enemies are hot on the trail of some artifacts that when combined will give whomever holds it control over the universe.

They are accompanied by a Cybertronian named Glitch.

They are currently resting after their last mission: Inifiltrate the Imperial palace on Coruscant and retrieve one of the artifacts. They failed as the artifact was stolen out from under them by an as-of-yet-unknown agent.

and then this comes over the comm...

OPERATION – INTERRUPT

TO: COMMANDO TEAM THIRTY-ONE (CT-31)

BACKGROUND: CT-204 is currently engaged with a superior Imperial force on the planet of Felucia. The have requested support. Communications ceased 14 standard hours ago.

MISSION: Proceed immediately to NAV POINTt: GROBRASH on Felucia. Assess the situation of CT-204. If CT-204 has been rendered non-mission capable, complete their mission. Retrieve the Jedi Holocron being held at the Imperial facility.

CONCEPT OF THE OPERATION:

01: Proceed immediately to Felucia

02: Determine outcome of CT-204

03: Complete the mission of CT-204

04: Transmit periodic updates via COBRA channel. Encryption: MAGNA

05: Prepare to receive and execute further missions. Designation change will occur at 0001 hrs on CALLORAN. Designation change: ZIGGURAT D83

ENEMY SITUATION: The holocron is located in an Imperial R&D facility on Felucia. Last intelligence report indicated a platoon of Stormtroopers in strength. As this is an R&D facility be prepared to encounter unknown weaponry. Any technology that can be retrieved would be desirable to the Alliance.

FRIENDLY SITUATION: STRIKE GROUP: HUTT 83 will be available within 27 hours of an approved request.

May the Force be with You!

Star Wars Saga Edition Session 01 - Operation Interupt

Filesize: 29MB

If the intro is rubbish it is because I knocked it together in about 3 minutes.

Community Podcast Updated!

Hal :hal:

#2 Keener

Keener

Is Wonderful!

• Patrons
  • 4,977 posts
  • LocationCalgary, AB, Canada

Posted 16 August 2008 - 11:36 PM

Thank you Hal. :D

#3 MelkiorWhiteblade

MelkiorWhiteblade

Lantern Archon

• Members
  • 1,186 posts
  • LocationRoseville, CA

Posted 17 August 2008 - 01:30 PM

Thank you Mr. Hal! Uploading to iPod now.

#4 blinkhic

blinkhic

Toad

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 17 August 2008 - 01:59 PM

one suggestion. Its actually for Hal. Can you turn up ur voice in the intro mix. I couldnt hear a word you said. other than that it was great. good job dudes!

just noticed your note about the intro.... :oops:

#5 Hal

Hal

Site Owner

• Administrators
  • 8,095 posts
  • Amazon Wishlist
  • LocationHouston, TX

Posted 17 August 2008 - 08:12 PM

Yeah!

I really should have given it a little more time to be honest. If you want to know what it says it is essentially me reading the communique that is quoted in the first post :)

Still sounds kinda sci-fi-ish though :)

Might give it another crack when I can back from the few days away :)

Hal :hal:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Gravityscan Badge