11 replies to this topic

#1 Ffaern

Ffaern

Goblin

• Members
  • 242 posts
  • LocationThe Grand Duchy of Luxembourg

Posted 30 May 2005 - 05:09 PM

From episode 19, Garout's huge collection of axes just reduced me to helpless laughter. A really great session, probably my favourite so far.

Also the general sound quality appears more "balanced" than earlier sessions. It seems to be easier to hear the quieter players.

Really enjoying the WLD.

#2 Wellard

Wellard

Goblin

• Members
  • 194 posts
  • LocationInverness, Scotland

Posted 31 May 2005 - 01:31 AM

Admit it we have all had characters like that. With Wellard it was knives,I think by the time I had finished playing him I had about 25 in various places plus a full set of armour spikes(he's a pit fighter,favoured tactic close and grapple)

#3 Dragonkin

Dragonkin

Resident Swedish Dragon

• Patrons
  • 485 posts
  • LocationStockholm, Sweden

Posted 31 May 2005 - 08:00 AM

Indeed... it'd be a pity to see him lose them, as happened for a brief time with the weapon racks.
Axes ... denied.

#4 murky

murky

Toad

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 23 March 2013 - 01:36 AM

From episode 19, Garout's huge collection of axes just reduced me to helpless laughter. A really great session, probably my favourite so far.

Also the general sound quality appears more "balanced" than earlier sessions. It seems to be easier to hear the quieter players.

Really enjoying the WLD.

I'm new here..I admit that your right! episod 19 as really the best. :roll:

#5 ScaleGraze

ScaleGraze

Goblin

• Contributors
  • 105 posts

Posted 27 March 2013 - 03:17 PM

Welcome! Might I ask where you are up to in the WLD recordings? As there is a certain moment further on in the recordings that is still regarded by many as one of the best moments in all the collective recordings.

#6 Salubrai

Salubrai

Gelatinous Cube

• Members
  • 2,937 posts
  • LocationTokyo, Japan

Posted 05 April 2013 - 08:55 AM

Welcome! Might I ask where you are up to in the WLD recordings? As there is a certain moment further on in the recordings that is still regarded by many as one of the best moments in all the collective recordings.

Whaaaaaaaat ok so what's this then ?

#7 Pencil-Monkey

Pencil-Monkey

Kyton

• Site Artist
  • 5,831 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 09:31 AM

Is it the incident that wasn't an illusion? Or the one that most definitely was an illusion? :)

#8 Thing

Thing

a Bad Man

• Administrators
  • 12,601 posts
  • LocationNear Seattle, WA, USA

Posted 08 April 2013 - 09:33 AM

Is it the incident that wasn't an illusion? Or the one that most definitely was an illusion? :)

I think I know the incident you are eluding to.

#9 ScaleGraze

ScaleGraze

Goblin

• Contributors
  • 105 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 06:49 PM

Precisely. Ahhh, I remember the first time I heard that recording, one moment I was cheering with the group.... then laughing at them :)
Good times :)

#10 Salubrai

Salubrai

Gelatinous Cube

• Members
  • 2,937 posts
  • LocationTokyo, Japan

Posted 09 April 2013 - 09:01 AM

Precisely. Ahhh, I remember the first time I heard that recording, one moment I was cheering with the group.... then laughing at them :)

I know the whole WLD story... But specify ! Pleeeeease

#11 Slartibartfast

Slartibartfast

Ghoul

• Patrons
  • 921 posts
  • Amazon Wishlist
  • LocationMelbourne

Posted 09 April 2013 - 11:45 AM

It might have involved an enthusiastic, talented and in some ways very lucky thief using one of her less sporting abilities upon something that may have been very large and fiery or may simply not have been there at all. I think.

Is that helpful?

#12 MelkiorWhiteblade

MelkiorWhiteblade

Lantern Archon

• Members
  • 1,186 posts
  • LocationRoseville, CA

Posted 09 April 2013 - 01:00 PM

It might have involved an enthusiastic, talented and in some ways very lucky thief using one of her less sporting abilities upon something that may have been very large and fiery or may simply not have been there at all. I think.

Is that helpful?

The best part of the whole thing was the GM rolling the saving throw. That was the icing on the cake and made it truly epic.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Gravityscan Badge