#1 alexsempire

alexsempire

Toad

• Members
  • 8 posts
  • LocationVictoria

Posted 02 July 2008 - 07:58 AM

Hallo there,

I have just begun listening to labor of love after getting lost in the sunless citedel (Can not find correct spelling on my obsolete ipaq, apologies) For some reason i downloaded them wrong and got too confused. Anyway, back to the topic i have begun listening to the new one, but i am wondering if they guys left back in england have done anything.

Again an apology, i am having trouble with site navigation. Probably from some silly turn of events and no fault of the web masters.

So, Is there anything from the guys back in england?

Signed, Paul

#2 Keener

Keener

Is Wonderful!

• Patrons
  • 4,977 posts
  • LocationCalgary, AB, Canada

Posted 02 July 2008 - 08:02 AM

Warlords of the Accordlands is done by Fin and a number of others as well as all of the Wharston Hall audios all of which are produced in England. As well welcome lurker. :D

#3 alexsempire

alexsempire

Toad

• Members
  • 8 posts
  • LocationVictoria

Posted 02 July 2008 - 08:31 AM

Ahh, Sounds great. Thanks for the help.

Apon the conclusion of that i now pose a new question, if i was looking to download the warlord whatnot podcast, where would i be?

Signed, Paul

#4 alexsempire

alexsempire

Toad

• Members
  • 8 posts
  • LocationVictoria

Posted 02 July 2008 - 08:31 AM

Apon the conclusion of that i now pose a new question, if i was looking to download the warlord whatnot podcast, where would i be?

Signed, Paul

#5 swj719

swj719

Gelatinous Cube

• Members
  • 2,533 posts
  • Amazon Wishlist
  • LocationCentral IL

Posted 02 July 2008 - 08:37 AM

Signed, Paul

All of the threads which contain links to the direct downloads for the Accordlands can be found here.

Also, I believe the EPICS podcast feed on iTunes contains these as well, and many other audios...

#6 Hal

Hal

Site Owner

• Administrators
  • 8,097 posts
  • Amazon Wishlist
  • LocationHouston, TX

Posted 02 July 2008 - 08:39 AM

Welcome! :)

Yes, thats right the RPGMP3 EPICs Podcast is where the Accordlands audio lives :) It is also likely to be the most up to date list of the files as I am slack at updating things elsewhere :(

I really must get a good downloads section up and running!

Hal :hal:

#7 alexsempire

alexsempire

Toad

• Members
  • 8 posts
  • LocationVictoria

Posted 02 July 2008 - 09:06 AM

Once again, many thinks.

Although hal, your link seems to be refusing to work. If it was important i might need some other direction. If not, no matter swj's link did work.

Anywho, it's getting late

Signed, Paul

#8 swj719

swj719

Gelatinous Cube

• Members
  • 2,533 posts
  • Amazon Wishlist
  • LocationCentral IL

Posted 02 July 2008 - 09:08 AM

Once again, many thinks.

Although hal, your link seems to be refusing to work. If it was important i might need some other direction. If not, no matter swj's link did work.

Anywho, it's getting late

Signed, Paul

Hal's wasn't a link to a page, but what it does is load the RSS feed. If you use iTunes, Zune Marketplace or any RSS reader, you can plug that url into it (manually add the podcast in iTunes, for example) and it will download it automatically whenever he updates the feed...

#9 Hal

Hal

Site Owner

• Administrators
  • 8,097 posts
  • Amazon Wishlist
  • LocationHouston, TX

Posted 02 July 2008 - 09:25 AM

Are you using your iPAQ to browse the site? That might be why the link did not work - I am not sure if iPAQ can view RSS files or not :)

#10 swj719

swj719

Gelatinous Cube

• Members
  • 2,533 posts
  • Amazon Wishlist
  • LocationCentral IL

Posted 02 July 2008 - 09:35 AM

Are you using your iPAQ to browse the site? That might be why the link did not work - I am not sure if iPAQ can view RSS files or not :)

God it's creepy when you do that...

#11 alexsempire

alexsempire

Toad

• Members
  • 8 posts
  • LocationVictoria

Posted 02 July 2008 - 04:27 PM

Odd, quite odd. Either you are somewhat powerful beyond human ability, my sneaking suspicion that i know you from somewhere else, or some unknown anomaly has occured. But i am intrigued.

Yes, i am using an IPAQ and i don't know what a RSS is but i suppose it does not work.

Signed, Paul

#12 Keener

Keener

Is Wonderful!

• Patrons
  • 4,977 posts
  • LocationCalgary, AB, Canada

Posted 02 July 2008 - 05:03 PM

Odd, quite odd. Either you are somewhat powerful beyond human ability, my sneaking suspicion that i know you from somewhere else, or some unknown anomaly has occured. But i am intrigued.

Yes, i am using an IPAQ and i don't know what a RSS is but i suppose it does not work.

Signed, Paul

As much as Hal would like you to think that he is omnicent you said you had IPAQ in your first post. :D

#13 Hal

Hal

Site Owner

• Administrators
  • 8,097 posts
  • Amazon Wishlist
  • LocationHouston, TX

Posted 02 July 2008 - 05:48 PM

Damn :) I figured someone would notice but it is a shame to spoil my scary ass powers so soon :)

On the RSS front for iPAQ (assuming it runs Pocket PC programs) you might want to check out some of these.

List of Pocket PC RSS Readers

The RSS feed is the file that forms the basis of the podcast. It is a text file that contains informaion about each episode added and if you use a program called a 'podcatcher' (iTunes counts as one) it will automatically download anything new that is added to the file.

You can also browse the basic file itself and use that to select what you want to download or listen to online (you you need an RSS Reader to do that) :)

Hope that helps!

#14 alexsempire

alexsempire

Toad

• Members
  • 8 posts
  • LocationVictoria

Posted 02 July 2008 - 05:49 PM

How strange. I don't remember that. Well, i'm off to a good start this morning.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Gravityscan Badge