24 replies to this topic

#21 Balgin

Balgin

The Dwarf

• Patrons
  • 2,109 posts
  • LocationRingwood, Hampshire, England

Posted 04 April 2008 - 08:19 AM

It's one of the last second edition campaigns (although it could be converted to 3.X very easily).

Not that easily. Some of those npc's towards the end are up in the level 30 somethings with loads of BS uber powers that'd need working out as well.

#22 edawe

edawe

Toad

• Members
  • 13 posts
  • LocationMaine, USA

Posted 04 April 2008 - 08:31 AM

I haven't followed ToH all the way through yet, so I'm not sure what level you left off on. I would recommend Mordenkainen's Fantastic Adventure, which was updated in Dungeon magazine as Maure Castle. There is some nasty stuff in there!

#23 MelkiorWhiteblade

MelkiorWhiteblade

Lantern Archon

• Members
  • 1,186 posts
  • LocationRoseville, CA

Posted 04 April 2008 - 08:47 AM

I'm not sure if this had been mentioned before, but since it's been five years (plus a few months), perhaps a full on recording of return to the temple of elemental evil would be appropriate.

#24 Balgin

Balgin

The Dwarf

• Patrons
  • 2,109 posts
  • LocationRingwood, Hampshire, England

Posted 04 April 2008 - 09:03 AM

I'm not sure if this had been mentioned before, but since it's been five years (plus a few months), perhaps a full on recording of return to the temple of elemental evil would be appropriate.

Oh please no. It's just so boring with it's half elemental villains popping up every 3rd encounter and the whole "let's put a fully grown dragon against a 1st level party" nonsense. The only good thing about it was that it's got the d20 stats for a Grell in it.

#25 eformo

eformo

Ghoul

• Members
  • 566 posts
  • LocationWaco

Posted 04 April 2008 - 06:17 PM

It's one of the last second edition campaigns (although it could be converted to 3.X very easily).

Not that easily. Some of those npc's towards the end are up in the level 30 somethings with loads of BS uber powers that'd need working out as well.

I see a couple NPC's that would take some work to convert - C20, M16. Those aren't that easy. But I think it's worth it.

This would be absolutely hilarious. The comedy value is worthy of the time. It would also be a nice change up from standard dungeoneering.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Gravityscan Badge