Hal

Site Owner

• Administrators
  • 8,095 posts
  • Amazon Wishlist
  • LocationHouston, TX

Posted 28 February 2008 - 06:26 PM

Thanks folks :)

Was out collecting David for tonight's game :)

Yes the editing is about like that :) It makes the file size smaller and the quality a little more listenable that the raw files :) The Patrons get the raw files directly off the recorder generally the day after they are recorded.

The main reason we have a backlog of games is due to our move the the States. We are still holding onto the backlog we built up with the move. Also with the WHG, the BAG, ourselves and the other folks contributing there is an awful lot of various files to go through, all recorded on different devices with different settings which makes the editing a little different for each.

There is no intention to with hold anything from anyone (and to be honest it is free anyway) :P We have missed a lot of time in the ToH recordings with everything that went on last year and to be honest life comes first.

I am aiming to catch up with releases, hence the large amount of WotA files that are coming out at the moment. I also find that a lot of the listeners find it difficult to keep up if we release too much at once and then it all becomes rather pointless. I don't want to get too far ahead of things.

It takes $5 / month to become a Patron and they get all the files in raw format the day after (or so) they are recorded.

Right - off to cook pizza before folks land :)

Hal :hal:

#22 kytanos

kytanos

Toad

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 28 February 2008 - 06:53 PM

Out of curiosity where can i find those wota files. i cant find them on the frontpage -Excuse me. im slightly thicker than a house.

I NEED MY FIX OF RPG MP3 DAMMIT! ;-)

#23 Lindsay

Lindsay

Site Hottie

• Members
  • 2,670 posts
  • Amazon Wishlist
  • LocationTexas

Posted 28 February 2008 - 06:56 PM

http://www.rpgmp3.co... ... forum&f=48

In the Bradford Adventuring Guild People Forum Section

:)

#24 swj719

swj719

Gelatinous Cube

• Members
  • 2,533 posts
  • Amazon Wishlist
  • LocationCentral IL

Posted 31 July 2012 - 02:52 AM

I want to say press release is the best medium for promoting a new business or any news or products launched by a company or firm.It is a great medium of getting the traffic on a website.If i forget some points about press release please share your views.

GOD DAMN SPAMBOTS I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I WANT YOU TO CATCH ON FIRE AND DIE!!!!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Gravityscan Badge