#1 Hal

Hal

Site Owner

• Administrators
  • 8,095 posts
  • Amazon Wishlist
  • LocationHouston, TX

Posted 09 February 2008 - 11:11 PM

The giant finally gets to try and beat the crap out of the party for messing with his village and gets caught in a tricksy trap and a massive fight.

Tomb of Haggemoth Session 10

or

Tomb of Haggemoth Session 10 Direct Download

EPICs podcast updated :)

Hal :hal:

#2 Boonide

Boonide

Stirge

• Members
  • 288 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 10 February 2008 - 10:05 AM

Oh you adorable bastard XD

#3 Balgin

Balgin

The Dwarf

• Patrons
  • 2,109 posts
  • LocationRingwood, Hampshire, England

Posted 10 February 2008 - 11:01 AM

Chronopia was a pretty awful game with balance issues and some very abd sculpts (plus some really awesome ones). The Horned Ones were one of the dwarf clans who all insisted on strapping ram's horns to their heads to look more like sheep (among other things). I don't remember any horned ones with two swords. The swordsmen had a sword & shield option or a sword and punching dagger option (although the punching dagger looked more like abagh nakh).

Want me to look up a reference picture or two to help you identify it?

#4 Nightbird

Nightbird

Runic Skald

• Patrons
  • 91 posts

Posted 10 February 2008 - 08:00 PM

Awesome session as always :O . What really made this one great to me was the fruits of Lindsay's labor though. I have to wonder how this will effect Grogan and how hes RP'd.

#5 Manboat

Manboat

Toad

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 11 February 2008 - 07:15 AM

I was listening this while nursing a hangover at about 10:00 this morning, and when Hal burst out with the, "HUMPY HUMPY" comment I laughed so loud that my housemate came in to check I was allright. Thanks for making an awful morning awesome guys!

#6 eformo

eformo

Ghoul

• Members
  • 566 posts
  • LocationWaco

Posted 11 February 2008 - 10:48 AM

I must say that I think Glen is slipping. This episode didn't start with him launching into a story immediately after Hal said words to the effect of "we're on." It took 6 minutes for him to tell the bit about stage hands. Don't let it happen again, Glen!

It's about time that the party fought something that had some real potential to smashify them into goo. The avanlanche trap, set sessions ago, reminds me of a different time in the roleplaying universe, back when I was usually a player.

I'm also very pleased that Team Plot Avoidance is moving forward through the game now. I really enjoyed the messing around for a few sessions, but now we've become nicely balanced. Hal, it is now your duty to engineer an additional set of encounters with the Gnome shopkeeper from Labo(u)r of Love and Budgie.

-Pete

#7 Harvo

Harvo

Toad

• Members
  • 16 posts
  • LocationSpokane, Wa

Posted 13 February 2008 - 06:38 AM

Hey, great stuff. Started listening almost a week ago. Missed sessions like 3,4, and 7. Cause of bad itunes :(. Funny stuff, that gets my mile walks from and to work, alot easier =D. Only reason I found this place cause love line started the whole $40 a year to d/l thier stuff. Looking forward for the other sessions.

#8 woojitsu

woojitsu

Ghoul

• Members
  • 652 posts
  • LocationOroville, CA

Posted 13 February 2008 - 11:03 AM

Ack! Massive... distracting... signature. Must... look... away. :D

Seriously, though, welcome to the boards, Harvo. Introduce yourself.

#9 Qwaz

Qwaz

Stirge

• Members
  • 388 posts

Posted 20 March 2008 - 02:37 AM

Hey, great stuff. Started listening almost a week ago. Missed sessions like 3,4, and 7. Cause of bad itunes :(. Funny stuff, that gets my mile walks from and to work, alot easier =D. Only reason I found this place cause love line started the whole $40 a year to d/l thier stuff. Looking forward for the other sessions.

why the frown? You can always download sessions 3,4 and 7 from the site directly :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Gravityscan Badge