• Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

#41 duck69a

duck69a

Toad

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 05 February 2008 - 10:32 PM

He does do the summon spells, which I very much enjoy. But, shouldn't they take a round to cast, and not an action, or am I not hearing it correctly?

Yes, the casting time is one round, so they should appear at the start of his next turn, not imediately, but, oh well, raging badgers are fun.

#42 Keener

Keener

Is Wonderful!

• Patrons
  • 4,977 posts
  • LocationCalgary, AB, Canada

Posted 05 February 2008 - 11:24 PM

And don't forget that the death of Bastion was caused by the dread spell fireball, thus strengthening the case against getting the spell that all real wizards can cast.

Wasn't originally a rino coming from a wand of wonder? :D

#43 eformo

eformo

Ghoul

• Members
  • 566 posts
  • LocationWaco

Posted 06 February 2008 - 08:33 AM

He does do the summon spells, which I very much enjoy. But, shouldn't they take a round to cast, and not an action, or am I not hearing it correctly?

Yes, the casting time is one round, so they should appear at the start of his next turn, not imediately, but, oh well, raging badgers are fun.

the summon spells are very effective, even if in a meta-game kind of way. You get Hal sick of keeping track of so many things that he's just itching for some of his baddies to get killed off!

It would be nice if those spells were a bit more... streamlined.

#44 Balgin

Balgin

The Dwarf

• Patrons
  • 2,109 posts
  • LocationRingwood, Hampshire, England

Posted 06 February 2008 - 09:44 AM

Plus Ratoul and Buglac (leader of the bugbear nation)

No a trap killed them. Her accidentaly setting the trap off was not intentional. Now if she'd intentionaly left it armed and then triggered it it would've been the same thing as the very carefuly placed and well timed fireball was.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Gravityscan Badge