29 replies to this topic

#21 Balgin

Balgin

The Dwarf

• Patrons
  • 2,109 posts
  • LocationRingwood, Hampshire, England

Posted 10 June 2007 - 01:35 PM

You know, I have a ChainFighterBob mini. I took some photo's today but they came out crap so I'll have another try tomorrow or the next day and then post them up for you guys to chuckle at in the painting section.

#22 Qwaz

Qwaz

Stirge

• Members
  • 388 posts

Posted 11 June 2007 - 12:39 PM

I'm a little bit of a rules-lawyer and when hal laid the prone-rules smack-down correctly i've never felt more proud.

Amen to that. Amen to all that. I'll have to listen to that section again. The Prone condition is very, er, prone to misunderstanding.

Yes, i agree. I don't think i knew them down pat until i designed a tripping monk and wanted to know exactly how screwed my opponents would be (Or i would be if they were raging barbarians ;) ).

#23 Lindsay

Lindsay

Site Hottie

• Members
  • 2,670 posts
  • Amazon Wishlist
  • LocationTexas

Posted 12 June 2007 - 12:37 PM

I think i need a trippy-grappling character next.. :twisted:

#24 centauri

centauri

Lantern Archon

• Members
  • 1,275 posts
  • LocationSeattle, Washington

Posted 12 June 2007 - 12:45 PM

I think i need a trippy-grappling character next.. :twisted:

You're playing a druid. As soon as you can turn into a wolf or a bear (or the dire versions of same), you've got yourself a trippy or grapply character that's in many ways (if not all ways) better than a fighter.

In the meantime, you can simply summon those animals to do your tripping and grappling for you.

Yay druids.

#25 Thing

Thing

a Bad Man

• Administrators
  • 12,601 posts
  • LocationNear Seattle, WA, USA

Posted 12 June 2007 - 01:04 PM

Plus as a druid you can go nuts with the awaken spell and make all sorts of critters and trees be your friends. You can have an army of tripping and grappling critters

#26 DeTheGreat

DeTheGreat

Goblin

• Members
  • 128 posts
  • LocationSVille, Texas, USA

Posted 13 June 2007 - 01:11 AM

I had never considered this... perhaps druids aren't completely useless (ore cheese-a-rific due to abusing the shileligh spell)

#27 BigJackBrass

BigJackBrass

Whartson Hall Gamer

• Administrators
  • 4,601 posts
  • Amazon Wishlist
  • LocationStalybridge

Posted 13 June 2007 - 10:27 AM

Plus as a druid you can go nuts with the awaken spell and make all sorts of critters and trees be your friends. You can have an army of tripping and grappling critters

Not only does that sound like an effective tactic, just think of how humiliating it will be to your foes for them to be felled by chipmunks. :wink:

#28 centauri

centauri

Lantern Archon

• Members
  • 1,275 posts
  • LocationSeattle, Washington

Posted 13 June 2007 - 12:09 PM

Not only does that sound like an effective tactic, just think of how humiliating it will be to your foes for them to be felled by chipmunks. :wink:

Or, say, two chipmunks, two mice, and a housefly.

#29 Murine_Archmage

Murine_Archmage

Stirge

• Members
  • 293 posts
  • LocationHouston, TX

Posted 14 June 2007 - 04:45 PM

Or, say, two chipmunks, two mice, and a housefly.

*Stands*

*Applauds*

*Cheers*

*Sits smiling broadly and polishes goggles while dreaming of jumpsuits, flying bleach bottles, plunger crossbows, and left-hinged framwinkles*

Posted Image

#30 basilmunroe

basilmunroe

Raven

• Members
  • 47 posts
  • LocationToronto, Ontario, Canada

Posted 21 November 2007 - 08:12 AM

I haven't learned the names of the players yet, nor their corresponding characters, but I'm sure you'll know who I'm talking about.

There's one guy who has this high-pitched laugh that is utterly infectuous. I listen on my iPod at work (in a cube-farm) and I have been known to laugh out loud whenever he finds something particularly funny.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Gravityscan Badge