• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 Feral_Flumph

Feral_Flumph

Toad

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 31 March 2007 - 08:41 AM

Haven’t gotten to listen to any of this new stuff yet like you patrons, and so, for the entertainment of all, I will make some baseless predictions and see how accurate I end up:

1) Accents will be mocked in at least one direction

2) At lest 2 of the following subjects will be come up: Dr Pepper, Brands of snack food available/not available in America, how big some sort of retail establishment is, how many TV channels there are, driving on the right side of the road, how long they have gone before actually starting the game…. and, as they are in Texas, lets throw in hats, oil, belt buckles, and horses just to cover all bases.

3) With conscious effort on the part of at least one player a new catch phrase will be born (ether in the sense of ‘being brought into existence’ or in the sense of ‘being endured despite hardship’)

4) an instance will arise in which at least one party member will argue for killing an NPC as another is introducing the party and allying with it.

5) someone will regret having not explicitly mentioned that they of course meant to be searching for traps

6) someone will end up stuck in the hallway because there just isn’t room for the whole party in combat

7) someone will do something that requires consulting a seldom used rule no one really understands.

8) Lindsay will at least threaten to sic Woofie on a party member

9) hall will adopt a pricing falsetto for roleplaying or other purposes

10) someone will have a character die in the first session.

If anyone else who hasn’t downloaded yet wants to make any predictions, or if people have predictions for future episodes, lets hear them

#2 Keener

Keener

Is Wonderful!

• Patrons
  • 4,977 posts
  • LocationCalgary, AB, Canada

Posted 31 March 2007 - 09:58 AM

As a patron I would like to answer your predictions.
1) Accents will be mocked in at least one direction
I think it has happend

2) At lest 2 of the following subjects will be come up: Dr Pepper, Brands of snack food available/not available in America, how big some sort of retail establishment is, how many TV channels there are, driving on the right side of the road, how long they have gone before actually starting the game…. and, as they are in Texas, lets throw in hats, oil, belt buckles, and horses just to cover all bases.
Actually most of the items have been covered

3) With conscious effort on the part of at least one player a new catch phrase will be born (ether in the sense of ‘being brought into existence’ or in the sense of ‘being endured despite hardship’)
To early to say if any catch pharses have developed though I hear a couple of potentials

4) an instance will arise in which at least one party member will argue for killing an NPC as another is introducing the party and allying with it.
To early to say

5) someone will regret having not explicitly mentioned that they of course meant to be searching for traps
To early to say

6) someone will end up stuck in the hallway because there just isn’t room for the whole party in combat
With the size of the part it is apt to happen but hasn't yet

7) someone will do something that requires consulting a seldom used rule no one really understands.
Well before the game started they did look for the grapple rules

8) Lindsay will at least threaten to sic Woofie on a party member
Maybe yes maybe no

9) hall will adopt a pricing falsetto for roleplaying or other purposes
:lol:

10) someone will have a character die in the first session.
I can't answer this one it wouldn't be right

If anyone else who hasn’t downloaded yet wants to make any predictions, or if people have predictions for future episodes, lets hear them If I can answer them with out giving a spoiler I will try us patrons may mislead you also. :twisted:

#3 eformo

eformo

Ghoul

• Members
  • 566 posts
  • LocationWaco

Posted 04 April 2007 - 12:45 PM

Add this:

As the party is getting their butts handed to them, Hal will look over the baddy's stats and complain "He's quite crap actually."

Given the homebrew nature of the scenario, this will probably be followed by Lindsay making fun of "whoever wrote him".

-ex

#4 Hal

Hal

Site Owner

• Administrators
  • 8,095 posts
  • Amazon Wishlist
  • LocationHouston, TX

Posted 04 April 2007 - 01:19 PM

Hmmmm! I find that characature to be mostly accurate :D

I wonder if it will happen ;)

Hal :hal:

PS Welcome aboard!

#5 Lindsay

Lindsay

Site Hottie

• Members
  • 2,670 posts
  • Amazon Wishlist
  • LocationTexas

Posted 04 April 2007 - 04:26 PM

I think Hal will put on many silly voices, Lindsay will get really confused keeping track of peoples initative, and the new puppy will end up on at least one session...

#6 Keener

Keener

Is Wonderful!

• Patrons
  • 4,977 posts
  • LocationCalgary, AB, Canada

Posted 04 April 2007 - 07:19 PM

I predict that the players will blatantly ignore the plot irritating Hal who spent time developing a plot that wasn't to hard to follow but also interesting and the scenario will be renames Labour of beating the players over the head with a unabridged dictionary. :D

#7 Balgin

Balgin

The Dwarf

• Patrons
  • 2,109 posts
  • LocationRingwood, Hampshire, England

Posted 05 April 2007 - 12:21 AM

My thoughts

The following will probably happen:

Lindsay will say "no, that's wrong" whilst trying not to laugh.

Lindsay will make some reference to nose hair.

The term Plot Hammer will be used at least once during the entire adventure.

Hal will say sandwich.

#8 woojitsu

woojitsu

Ghoul

• Members
  • 652 posts
  • LocationOroville, CA

Posted 05 April 2007 - 12:26 AM

I'm kinda surprised this one hasn't been mentioned yet.

At some point, Hal or another player will mistake Lindsay's roleplaying for a rules question and attempt to explain something to her very slowly and distinctly, thereby causing her much frustration. :twisted:

#9 Balgin

Balgin

The Dwarf

• Patrons
  • 2,109 posts
  • LocationRingwood, Hampshire, England

Posted 05 April 2007 - 08:31 AM

At some point Lindsay will say "oh he's so sweet, can I keep him, can I take him home?"

:)

#10 Thing

Thing

a Bad Man

• Administrators
  • 12,601 posts
  • LocationNear Seattle, WA, USA

Posted 05 April 2007 - 08:39 AM

I have a prediction, but since it is based on things that happend in session one I will refrain from posting it here. ;) :twisted:

#11 Qwaz

Qwaz

Stirge

• Members
  • 388 posts

Posted 23 March 2008 - 09:50 AM

I think Hal will put on many silly voices, Lindsay will get really confused keeping track of peoples initative, and the new puppy will end up on at least one session...

Woah woah woah. That was posted nearly 1 year ago. Had you recorded ToH 14/15 a year ago :lol:

#12 Lindsay

Lindsay

Site Hottie

• Members
  • 2,670 posts
  • Amazon Wishlist
  • LocationTexas

Posted 23 March 2008 - 10:46 AM

I'm side-kick..i mean psychic..

:)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users