40 replies to this topic

#21 errand

errand

Errand

• Patrons
  • 824 posts
  • LocationChilliwack, BC

Posted 06 February 2007 - 07:15 PM

I am back. Good to see you guys still up and running. It wasn't WoW that kept me away. I am in buttfuck nowhere now and it took me a long time to get internet service.
I am loving the Banewarrens guys, keep it up.
(I only got to hear episode 40 of WLD. Glad to see Gerout back for the final battle ;) )

#22 Keener

Keener

Is Wonderful!

• Patrons
  • 4,977 posts
  • LocationCalgary, AB, Canada

Posted 06 February 2007 - 07:48 PM

What on earth is a beg-thread?

A beg thread is when we beg Hal to post more audio. :D Nicely of course.

#23 EegahInc

EegahInc

Ghoul

• Site Artist
  • 904 posts
  • LocationCumming, GA - USA

Posted 06 February 2007 - 08:07 PM

I am back. Good to see you guys still up and running. It wasn't WoW that kept me away. I am in buttfuck nowhere now and it took me a long time to get internet service.

http://www.urbandict...uttfuck nowhere

Yeah, I here its hard to get a good ISP in Amish territory.

#24 errand

errand

Errand

• Patrons
  • 824 posts
  • LocationChilliwack, BC

Posted 06 February 2007 - 08:29 PM

http://www.urbandict...uttfuck nowhere

Yeah, I here its hard to get a good ISP in Amish territory.

It is even worse than Amish territory... I am in northern Alberta *pause for scream of horror*

#25 Thing

Thing

a Bad Man

• Administrators
  • 12,601 posts
  • LocationNear Seattle, WA, USA

Posted 06 February 2007 - 09:51 PM

It is even worse than Amish territory... I am in northern Alberta *pause for scream of horror*

My gods man!

Did you get bit and have to move to the isloation colony?

#26 Keener

Keener

Is Wonderful!

• Patrons
  • 4,977 posts

Posted 06 February 2007 - 11:48 PM

Northern Alberta is ok..... If you are getting Oil Patch money otherwise are you freaking retarded. :D

#27 errand

errand

Errand

• Patrons
  • 824 posts
  • LocationChilliwack, BC

Posted 07 February 2007 - 11:13 AM

My gods man!

(emo moment) My partner is working up here and I got sick of not seeing him for 6 months at a time. (end emo moment) I am making more lugging pipes round that I was as a cost accountant which is real cool. I am just glad that rural wifi is here. Was getting a little "bushed". The funny part is that, because Alberta is so conservitive, I am pretending my partner is my father :twisted:

#28 Thing

Thing

a Bad Man

• Administrators
  • 12,601 posts

Posted 07 February 2007 - 12:44 PM

The funny part is that, because Alberta is so conservitive, I am pretending my partner is my father :twisted:

I thought you did that anyways?

Oh, you mean outside the bedroom ;) :twisted:

#29 errand

errand

Errand

• Patrons
  • 824 posts
  • LocationChilliwack, BC

Posted 07 February 2007 - 01:59 PM

The funny part is that, because Alberta is so conservitive, I am pretending my partner is my father :twisted:

Never you fear Thing. You will always be my number one Daddy :wink:

#30 Lindsay

Lindsay

Site Hottie

• Members
  • 2,670 posts
  • Amazon Wishlist
  • LocationTexas

Posted 07 February 2007 - 02:21 PM

My gods man!

(emo moment) My partner is working up here and I got sick of not seeing him for 6 months at a time. (end emo moment) I am making more lugging pipes round that I was as a cost accountant which is real cool. I am just glad that rural wifi is here. Was getting a little "bushed". The funny part is that, because Alberta is so conservitive, I am pretending my partner is my father :twisted:

This makes me sad... :cry:

#31 Thing

Thing

a Bad Man

• Administrators
  • 12,601 posts

Posted 07 February 2007 - 02:33 PM

I guess that makes you my #2 son. ;)

#32 swj719

swj719

Gelatinous Cube

• Members
  • 2,533 posts
  • Amazon Wishlist
  • LocationCentral IL

Posted 07 February 2007 - 02:44 PM

I guess that makes you my #2 son. ;)

That's an entirely different set of kinks, and I'll thank you for not going into further detail...

#33 Isis

Isis

Star-Gazing

• Patrons
  • 2,148 posts
  • LocationThe misty hills of Yorkshire

Posted 07 February 2007 - 03:42 PM

I just had a Simpsons' episode flashback there; the one where Homer takes Bart to the steel foundry...:D
Sorry, Errand. :oops:

Hope the money is seriously worth it to put up with all the pretense and crap. :?

#34 Keener

Keener

Is Wonderful!

• Patrons
  • 4,977 posts

Posted 07 February 2007 - 05:23 PM

Oh come on Errand Alberta is a wild and crazy place, especially Nothern Alberta. :roll:

#35 errand

errand

Errand

• Patrons
  • 824 posts
  • LocationChilliwack, BC

Posted 07 February 2007 - 08:36 PM

Thing, very sweet of you.
swj719, I am quite noted for going too far :lol:
Isis, I didn't come here for the money. I came so I could see my partner outside of Yuletide and My birthday. And the dog missed him. And it is fun seeing the expression on his face when I call him Dad *big kinky evil grin*
Keener, I think I just threw up a bit in my mouth. And I don't do snow well.

#36 Keener

Keener

Is Wonderful!

• Patrons
  • 4,977 posts

Posted 07 February 2007 - 09:56 PM

I forgot to mention how accepting Chilliwack is :roll: but Chilliwack has a very nice used book store, The Book Man I think I come from North Vancouver every once and a while to go there. Plus I am designing an expansion for UCFV and so I have to go to Chilliwack for construction visits so I can go to the book store then also. Oh how I love the Book Man store. :D

#37 errand

errand

Errand

• Patrons
  • 824 posts
  • LocationChilliwack, BC

Posted 08 February 2007 - 06:41 PM

*laughs*
The Bookman is quite the icon isn't it. I found some real cool books there over the years.
I went to UCFV back when it was FVC. We were debating the name when we were going for our university designation and someone suggested Fraser University of Collective Knowledge before somone figured out what the accronym said.

#38 Keener

Keener

Is Wonderful!

• Patrons
  • 4,977 posts

Posted 08 February 2007 - 06:55 PM

*laughs*
I went to UCFV back when it was FVC. We were debating the name when we were going for our university designation and someone suggested Fraser University of Collective Knowledge before somone figured out what the accronym said.

I went to TRU (Thompson Rivers University) in Kamloops which at the time was called UCC (University College of the Cariboo) when they were changing the name one of the finalist names was Kamloops University of the Nicola Thompson until someone looked at the acronym. 8O

#39 Phneri

Phneri

Goblin

• Members
  • 100 posts

Posted 13 February 2007 - 11:29 PM

*laughs*

I went to TRU (Thompson Rivers University) in Kamloops which at the time was called UCC (University College of the Cariboo) when they were changing the name one of the finalist names was Kamloops University of the Nicola Thompson until someone looked at the acronym. 8O

I am the proud owner of a cap from Friend's University of Central Kansas.

After about 3 years someone figured that out, so they started just calling it Friend's University. Obviously much better.

#40 Balgin

Balgin

The Dwarf

• Patrons
  • 2,109 posts
  • LocationRingwood, Hampshire, England

Posted 14 February 2007 - 02:13 AM

I thought it was spelled caribou. We're talking about those great big elk type things, right?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Gravityscan Badge