28 replies to this topic

#21 Balgin

Balgin

The Dwarf

• Patrons
  • 2,109 posts
  • LocationRingwood, Hampshire, England

Posted 27 January 2007 - 10:07 AM

If you think that's a mistake, Paul accidentaly used his modified intelligenece score from the headband of intellevt to gain an extra skill point when levelling up in th WLD. At least I hope it was a mistake :plot:.

#22 Hal

Hal

Site Owner

• Administrators
  • 8,095 posts
  • Amazon Wishlist
  • LocationHouston, TX

Posted 27 January 2007 - 06:48 PM

And yet, Balazaar never seemed to get any smarter :P

Tee Hee :D

Bal-a-zaaaaaaaarrrrrrrr!

Hal :hal:

#23 PaulofCthulhu

PaulofCthulhu

Lantern Archon

• Members
  • 1,345 posts
  • Amazon Wishlist

Posted 27 January 2007 - 06:57 PM

Which reminds me, have you found the WLD character sheets yet?

#24 Lindsay

Lindsay

Site Hottie

• Members
  • 2,670 posts
  • Amazon Wishlist
  • LocationTexas

Posted 27 January 2007 - 08:24 PM

Our stuff has yet to arrive Paul, and wont be able to be unpacked for quite some time..I did apologise about this before we left...sorry again though

#25 PaulofCthulhu

PaulofCthulhu

Lantern Archon

• Members
  • 1,345 posts
  • Amazon Wishlist

Posted 28 January 2007 - 05:56 AM

Ahhh, didn't realise the slow boat hadn't come. I guess it'll be a while yet. It must be awkward having most of your stuff elsewhere and waiting.

Instead of annoyingly asking every so often, perhaps just let the old WLD'ers know when you find their character sheets? Likely the easiest way rather than getting enquiries every few months!

Cheers!

#26 Thing

Thing

a Bad Man

• Administrators
  • 12,601 posts
  • LocationNear Seattle, WA, USA

Posted 28 January 2007 - 10:41 AM

Ahhh, didn't realise the slow boat hadn't come. I guess it'll be a while yet. It must be awkward having most of your stuff elsewhere and waiting.

Instead of annoyingly asking every so often, perhaps just let the old WLD'ers know when you find their character sheets? Likely the easiest way rather than getting enquiries every few months!

Cheers!

Of course rather then a slow boat it is probably sitting in a quarantine warehouse somewhere to be checked for hidden terrorists, subversive material, and fruit. Plus it gives the burley dockworkers plenty of time to sort through Lindsays smalls. :wink:

#27 Lindsay

Lindsay

Site Hottie

• Members
  • 2,670 posts
  • Amazon Wishlist
  • LocationTexas

Posted 28 January 2007 - 11:32 AM

Ahh, no worries Paul, your the only person that keeps asking!

:D

#28 centauri

centauri

Lantern Archon

• Members
  • 1,275 posts
  • LocationSeattle, Washington

Posted 28 January 2007 - 09:38 PM

If you think that's a mistake, Paul accidentaly used his modified intelligenece score from the headband of intellevt to gain an extra skill point when levelling up in th WLD. At least I hope it was a mistake :plot:.

Yes, I noticed that. Again, probably not game breaking or it would have been looked up and corrected, I figure. I've noticed a number of not quite right rule references, but I imagine it's easier to do that when one can pause and rewind than when one is trying to keep a game fun and active.

#29 Balgin

Balgin

The Dwarf

• Patrons
  • 2,109 posts
  • LocationRingwood, Hampshire, England

Posted 29 January 2007 - 03:33 AM

Yes, I noticed that. Again, probably not game breaking or it would have been looked up and corrected, I figure. I've noticed a number of not quite right rule references, but I imagine it's easier to do that when one can pause and rewind than when one is trying to keep a game fun and active.

Yep, easy to make mistakes when it's actualy happening. However, I noticed the skill point anomaly the first time I listened through (no pausing or rewinding) and didn't hear it corrected in later episodes so I was wondering if the correction had been made (it'd be easy to miss).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Gravityscan Badge