#1 Hal

Hal

Site Owner

• Administrators
  • 8,095 posts
  • Amazon Wishlist
  • LocationHouston, TX

Posted 16 December 2006 - 06:16 PM

Just got wiped again by a group containing no less than 2 level 30 characters and consisting of at least 4 different factions.

We must just look squishy!

Hal :hal:

#2 dunjar

dunjar

Toad

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 18 December 2006 - 02:43 PM

SH back up - same place as before.

Unrelated - if you have desire for any specific potions let me know (and maybe drop any related components you have in the safe) and I'll get to work on them.

Himlys

#3 arvis

arvis

Kobold

• Members
  • 66 posts
  • LocationLas Vegas, NV, USA

Posted 29 December 2006 - 08:27 PM

Boookworms got us! To top that off....they took our square for their new stronghold. I say we coordinate and take it back.

#4 arvis

arvis

Kobold

• Members
  • 66 posts

Posted 31 December 2006 - 12:12 PM

I have pked around a bit and it would seem that Purgatorio is actually a good spot for the Stronghold, out of the way, access to portals in Marrukan or in the Forgotten City, resource squares nearby (FD,Gun Store, Hospitals), just a thought....

#5 Thing

Thing

a Bad Man

• Administrators
  • 12,601 posts
  • LocationNear Seattle, WA, USA

Posted 31 December 2006 - 01:07 PM

Purgatorio could be good, although it might be a wee bit of a problem for lower level characters that don'tr have planar protection. Then again everyone doesn't need to be in the stronghold.

My only problem in Purgatorio is I keep falling off the chains. Is that random, or is there some way to decrease my mortality from walking about?

#6 TrojanDuck

TrojanDuck

Toad

• Members
  • 15 posts
  • LocationOregon

Posted 31 December 2006 - 09:45 PM

It is hard to get XPs when you are as far from resources as we have been. We are going to be raided frequently where ever we locate so we might as well be where we can get experience. Those who don't have planar protection will just need to get it.

Happy New Year Everyone!

#7 arvis

arvis

Kobold

• Members
  • 66 posts

Posted 01 January 2007 - 02:20 PM

" Movement in Purgatorio is done freely and does not cause damage to anyone, regardless of alignment "

I have never seen any strongholds on this plane, however, I have never travelled to the forgotten city, just the Murraka area. It seems out of the way and safe for everyone to travel to.

As a side note, what is the policy on faction invites? I have invited a few level 1 characters lately just to bolster the numbers and maybe provide more security? Any objections to that?

#8 Thing

Thing

a Bad Man

• Administrators
  • 12,601 posts
  • LocationNear Seattle, WA, USA

Posted 01 January 2007 - 02:24 PM

" Movement in Purgatorio is done freely and does not cause damage to anyone, regardless of alignment "

I have never seen any strongholds on this plane, however, I have never travelled to the forgotten city, just the Murraka area. It seems out of the way and safe for everyone to travel to.

Thats cool about movement in Purgatorio.

I have seen a few strongholds around, of course I have never gone to Purgatorio on purpose, just respawned there a few times. And most of the times I have died there by falling off the bloody chains.

#9 Hal

Hal

Site Owner

• Administrators
  • 8,095 posts
  • Amazon Wishlist
  • LocationHouston, TX

Posted 02 January 2007 - 09:09 AM

Lets get an SH in Purgatorio then :D

I have just had a look and there are about 8 - 10 factions on there mostly in clusters. With the Isle of Gates in the Centre we can get to any of the islands where no one is a SH and easily get back.

Forgotten City may be best as there are resources and a gate to Vahalla as well as Isle of Gates to move around Purgatorio. Sadly I just got killed again by a monkey while I was making a cup of tea :(

Forgotten City has a few factions on it so it might be best to build the SH somewhere out of the way like the Witches Waste. Bit of a hike to the portal but not too bad with the gates!

Hal :hal:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Gravityscan Badge