• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 yetian

yetian

Raven

• Members
  • 48 posts

Posted 23 November 2006 - 02:07 AM

Did anyone write the message about those in our SH, or is it a trick by those that are there? :) As one of them is a member of the faction that hit us, not sure about the others.

#2 nittanyjohn

nittanyjohn

Mostly Harmless

• Patrons
  • 112 posts
  • LocationNext town over from Arkham, MA

Posted 23 November 2006 - 07:15 AM

Smack them until they die!!!! Guests don't tear down our barrier and beat up the inhabitants therein! :evil: They're just stalling until they get some more AP! Give these ne'er-do-wells a taste of DUNGEON ON!-brand justice!

-seleukos

#3 Thing

Thing

a Bad Man

• Administrators
  • 12,601 posts
  • LocationNear Seattle, WA, USA

Posted 23 November 2006 - 10:35 AM

Kill them.

bobsayshello is down to about half, but I am the last faction member standing in the SH. I just drank a potion of invlunerability so it might take them a moment to kill me.

#4 nittanyjohn

nittanyjohn

Mostly Harmless

• Patrons
  • 112 posts
  • LocationNext town over from Arkham, MA

Posted 23 November 2006 - 10:42 AM

Thing, Vilesh is hiding... but so is a lvl 30 Nexus Champion. I was able to take out a baddie and start pounding on bobsayshello before I ran out of AP. bob woke up and ran me through in short order. :x

All members! Rally to the Stronghold!

#5 Thing

Thing

a Bad Man

• Administrators
  • 12,601 posts

Posted 23 November 2006 - 11:07 AM

Thing, Vilesh is hiding... but so is a lvl 30 Nexus Champion. I was able to take out a baddie and start pounding on bobsayshello before I ran out of AP. bob woke up and ran me through in short order. :x

All members! Rally to the Stronghold!

ahhh, that is why you vanished when i was trying to give you a potion of invulnerability. well, i am standing there as a punching bag for a while
I got I think 5 soak everything from the potion for a while and I cast turtle shell on myself and a minor ward against evil on the SH so it might take them a moment to bring reinforcements or if they leave to heal.

#6 yetian

yetian

Raven

• Members
  • 48 posts

Posted 23 November 2006 - 11:47 AM

I was ap'd out when i got there so hid until i could get more, dead now though. :(

#7 Thing

Thing

a Bad Man

• Administrators
  • 12,601 posts

Posted 23 November 2006 - 11:50 AM

Yeah, i just checked in and had 5 ap, so I unlocked the door that bobsayshello locked, drank another invulnerability potion and took a couple more swings at him. But I expect to be dead when I return from Thanksgiving festivities.

#8 dunjar

dunjar

Toad

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 27 November 2006 - 09:18 AM

I'll be placing the SH one SW of past location in a few minutes (waiting on AP). Location is 38,70. There was an 11th level evil one inside our past location - didn't want to set it up there just to lose it right away.

Arvis is already here, everyone else feel free to return as you are able.

Himlys

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Gravityscan Badge