• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#1 yetian

yetian

Raven

• Members
  • 48 posts

Posted 09 November 2006 - 02:15 AM

Where has everyone gone? Bit quiet here, hehe.

#2 dunjar

dunjar

Toad

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 09 November 2006 - 04:21 PM

Heh - well not so quiet in game - just got thwacked by the Undeadites.

:(

Will work to reform SH after the 24 hours are up. If we want to select a new loc now is the a good time to do so. I'm fine with the current loc (we did last 20 days this time) but always good to review/discuss options.

#3 EegahInc

EegahInc

Ghoul

• Site Artist
  • 904 posts
  • LocationCumming, GA - USA

Posted 09 November 2006 - 07:13 PM

No computer for a couple of weeks, but I'm up and running again. Will be smiting the evil and infusing like mad shortly.

#4 yetian

yetian

Raven

• Members
  • 48 posts

Posted 10 November 2006 - 01:43 AM

I'm thinking i might pick up gunsmithing with Vilesh once i get battle magic. Battle magic is the only sorcerer skill i want, so i can get that and gunsmithing and save points for tier 3 skills where i plan to get enchant weapon.

I'm infusing places as i go, but i don't think we want to go above level 5 just yet or it makes us a nice target for higher level factions. Keep the bridge infused. :)

#5 Thing

Thing

a Bad Man

• Administrators
  • 12,601 posts
  • LocationNear Seattle, WA, USA

Posted 10 November 2006 - 09:27 AM

One of my non-faction characters, Rodger is currently standing around in the former stronghold, but he is a nice guy.

#6 swj719

swj719

Gelatinous Cube

• Members
  • 2,533 posts
  • Amazon Wishlist
  • LocationCentral IL

Posted 10 November 2006 - 12:05 PM

mmmm enchant weapon...

my Myrm would LOVE that...

#7 TrojanDuck

TrojanDuck

Toad

• Members
  • 15 posts
  • LocationOregon

Posted 10 November 2006 - 02:34 PM

In a few days, Marlowe will get Advanced Gunsmithing :D and will pristine any guns in the safe. Vilesh may want to hold off on Gunsmithing.

#8 swj719

swj719

Gelatinous Cube

• Members
  • 2,533 posts
  • Amazon Wishlist
  • LocationCentral IL

Posted 10 November 2006 - 02:43 PM

I'm crankling out Pristine swords and such as fast as I can...

A shame I can't make swords in a SH...

#9 dunjar

dunjar

Toad

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 10 November 2006 - 06:00 PM

SH is back up, same loc (39, 69). Come back home as you are able.

Himlys

#10 swj719

swj719

Gelatinous Cube

• Members
  • 2,533 posts
  • Amazon Wishlist
  • LocationCentral IL

Posted 10 November 2006 - 06:36 PM

I think we need to pick a spot in Purg...

#11 yetian

yetian

Raven

• Members
  • 48 posts

Posted 14 November 2006 - 01:24 AM

Ok, so would you prefer me to have another trade, like armoursmithing? Or just take enchant weapon or armour? You lose weapon/armour quality when enchanting things and they need to be pristined is the only reason i thought about weapon/armour smithing. :)

Enchant item is nice too as you can enchant clothing and jewelery.

[quote]Enchanting a degradable item will always reduce its quality by one level during the process of enchantment. Thus, for assured success, an item must be returned to pristine quality between enchantment attempts (if possible). [/quote]

This won't apply to clothing used in enchant item, i don't think, so wouldn't need a trade skill for that.

The other option is to just take an enchant skill to enchant other people's weapons and go offensive with the rest of my skills/spells.

Extended ward vs evil would be nice i think for the SH square. :)[/quote]

#12 Hal

Hal

Site Owner

• Administrators
  • 8,095 posts
  • Amazon Wishlist
  • LocationHouston, TX

Posted 14 November 2006 - 04:40 AM

Getting mildly sick of logging on dead even when I am in the SH :( Then walking back and getting killed again while I am looking at the map! There seem to be far more nasty folks than good ones in this game and they all seem to be about 5 years old :(

(sigh)

Lets try and walk back again!

Hal :hal:

#13 swj719

swj719

Gelatinous Cube

• Members
  • 2,533 posts
  • Amazon Wishlist
  • LocationCentral IL

Posted 14 November 2006 - 08:36 AM

I hear that Hal...

I hear that man...

Though, I've been sitting at or around 6,30 for a while (2 days) and haven't been touched. It's like some wonderous thing... Anyone that comes and finds Wysper, and speaks will get a pristine saber, cutlas, or scimitar, while supplies last...

I've got like 5...

It's a great place to sit if you can get crafting mats delivered. Soon a I tick over to 1 AP, I churn out a pristine weapon, and get 85 xp...

I've spend 2 days in the negs, and not died... I like it here, I think I'll stay... :)

#14 Hal

Hal

Site Owner

• Administrators
  • 8,095 posts
  • Amazon Wishlist
  • LocationHouston, TX

Posted 14 November 2006 - 12:47 PM

Dead again! (sigh)

I really must take a more aggressive stance! I have found it really hard to level since I hit 10 and became a Paladin. I just seem a little wet :(

Hal :hal:

#15 swj719

swj719

Gelatinous Cube

• Members
  • 2,533 posts
  • Amazon Wishlist
  • LocationCentral IL

Posted 14 November 2006 - 12:55 PM

I'm telling you... The area up around 3,30 and such are warded (much to the dismay of my othere Myr, the -40 morality butcher), so you have to be good to get in... Wysper is still alive, and been there for about 3 or 4 Pristine sabers worth of crafting...

It's a great place to hang out, and if you talk to some of the local groups, I bet we could get a SH in there (though only good guys could get to it...)

#16 yetian

yetian

Raven

• Members
  • 48 posts

Posted 15 November 2006 - 01:18 AM

Yeah i have an alt in the RP who monitor that area around 3,30, we could setup alliance with them so we can put the SH up there maybe.

Also i'm willing to spend the CP on learning extened minor ward vs evil if that will help, those who are evil will just have to sort their MO out, i mean we are a good faction. :)

Nice xp for weapons it seems, might have to take up a trade afterall, armoursmith maybe. The problem is needing a factory, smithy or tower, none near us. Alchemy is another option, but you need tons of ingredients and not sure if anyone would use the potions. If you think you'd use potions let me know and maybe with the help of you lot providing ingredients i could take that skill. :)

http://wiki.nexuswar...hemical_Recipes

There is a list of potions, so shout if you think alchemy would be of use to us all.

#17 dunjar

dunjar

Toad

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 17 November 2006 - 09:43 AM

I try to keep Extended Greater Ward Versus Evil up as much as possible (and I think it was up when the Undeadites raided, they just knocked it down).

I agree about trying to stay in the level 4 - level 5 range (e.g. not over-infusing but keeping it high enough to not lose SH).

Having an alchemist would definitely be helpful, especially if we get to being the raiders rather than the raidees :D

I'll work at stocking up more FAKs in the safe.

#18 yetian

yetian

Raven

• Members
  • 48 posts

Posted 21 November 2006 - 05:01 AM

Ward the surrounding area, lol, give them more to go through, mwhahahaha.

Also, would it be better if i went lich or elementalist? So that we can have some defensive pets in the SH?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Gravityscan Badge