#2 Face

Face

Fancypants Snaptackle

• Members
  • 597 posts
  • LocationTexas. Yup.

Posted 30 September 2006 - 03:25 AM

Let's see...

-- It's a browser-based MMORPG and very similar to a slightly older game a few of us used to play called Urban Dead. It uses an Action Point system very similar to a still older game, Kingdom of Loathing.

-- It isn't, really. It's just an easy way to spend 5-15 minutes a day, and it involves some good character munchkining. Personally, I play it because my (&(#)^@#*)^@)(*$ hands hurt, which precludes larger and more time consuming MMO's. ;)

-- Cheap as free, yessir. You can donate to get more character slots, but there's no real pressure ingame to do so.

-- Details! Well, the setting of the game is supposed to be that of a dying universe. The Baddies & Goodies are fighting to determine the nature of the rebirth of our dying plane, and there are all sorts of people choosing sides or getting stuck in the middle. As a player, you get to choose your alignment and then have a good ol' time hampering the other side. This eventually leads you to become one of a few kinds of devils, angels, or badass mortals with special abilities and shiny new aspects. The game involves dying a lot. :)

-- Groovy! Hal's faction needs squishy new meat. :D

Da Nexas War Wiki

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Gravityscan Badge