Hal

Site Owner

• Administrators
  • 8,095 posts
  • Amazon Wishlist
  • LocationHouston, TX

Posted 23 September 2006 - 09:13 AM

Hey folks,

I have just nipped out and pinched the Hardware store from the kids nearby :D A little naughty I know :D

I think what we need to do with the infusing is get really high infusion scores on the locations near us and then edge outwards while keeping the inner ring high in the infusion department.

We also seem to have a lot of neighbours who might be better moving out so perhaps we need to encourage this :D

As an aside I pinch the book someone had but in the Vault and found the Burning Fist of Rage spell inside :D I shall drop this back in the Vault as it is only usable by Tier 3 characters and I do not think I will ever get to cast spells as a Paladin. Might have to be our shiny Sorcerer friend :D

Hal :hal:

#2 yetian

yetian

Raven

• Members
  • 48 posts

Posted 23 September 2006 - 11:09 AM

Hehe nice spell. I'm going to have to get the hand to hand skills for vilesh so he can use the touch spells better. Also need the spell combat skills.

#3 riddles

riddles

General Annoyance

• Patrons
  • 2,288 posts
  • LocationLichfield, Staffordshire, UK

Posted 23 September 2006 - 01:44 PM

It may be worth posting here what locations we're infusing. Um, Maddy would do this, but she's just used up all her aps... :oops:

#4 yetian

yetian

Raven

• Members
  • 48 posts

Posted 29 September 2006 - 04:44 AM

I keep infusing, when i can. Problem is my xp has slowed a lot and i can't work my morality to good until i find some evil people to bash. :) Might have to stay in the evil side until i get a level for sense morality, or go healing.

Anyway i'm finding a lot of the locations near us are in the grip of another faction and it's taking me a while to get them over to our side. I might head out to an area thats in the middle of nowhere, like the green section on masquez to do some infusing. It's less likely to be under another factions grip. What do you think?

#5 riddles

riddles

General Annoyance

• Patrons
  • 2,288 posts
  • LocationLichfield, Staffordshire, UK

Posted 29 September 2006 - 05:46 AM

I've just been doing a bit in Stygia, on the way to try and find bad people to hit... (and guess what, I'm dead again...)

#6 Face

Face

Fancypants Snaptackle

• Members
  • 597 posts
  • LocationTexas. Yup.

Posted 09 October 2006 - 02:26 PM

So let's make this easy. It's been suggested before that we should list the locations we're currently infusing, and that seems perfectly reasonable to me. As I recall the spaces immediately surrounding our base are taken, but I've got [34, 68], [33, 68], and [33, 67] claimed and 5ish deep atm. Strengthening these and claiming a few more nearby should make our lives a bit simpler.

[edit]

#7 yetian

yetian

Raven

• Members
  • 48 posts

Posted 23 October 2006 - 01:58 AM

I've infused the bridge near our SH, you might want to infuse it a bit more. :) Strangely enough it wasn't infused by anyone else.

#8 yetian

yetian

Raven

• Members
  • 48 posts

Posted 27 October 2006 - 02:12 AM

I infused a few more bits around us, we are now level 7, lol. I don't think we want to go too high or we are nice targets, so maybe drop to 4,5. Keep the bridge infused as nobody else seems to do it.

#9 TrojanDuck

TrojanDuck

Toad

• Members
  • 15 posts
  • LocationOregon

Posted 26 November 2006 - 03:07 AM

We lost the stronghold again due low power. I infused the apartment north of us and both bridge squares.

#10 Thing

Thing

a Bad Man

• Administrators
  • 12,601 posts
  • LocationNear Seattle, WA, USA

Posted 26 November 2006 - 09:06 AM

Fatbladder became a Shepard and can now infuse, but I don't have psychometry so I am likely to piss off other factions if I start infusing randomly.

#11 yetian

yetian

Raven

• Members
  • 48 posts

Posted 03 December 2006 - 04:59 AM

I don't have that either, i just infuse the bridge and forest to the NW.

#12 Sacrath

Sacrath

Kobold

• Members
  • 61 posts
  • LocationIrving, TX

Posted 05 December 2006 - 03:41 AM

I have been hitting all of the stuff directly West of us. Mostly fortifying it lately.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Gravityscan Badge