22 replies to this topic

#21 TrojanDuck

TrojanDuck

Toad

• Members
  • 15 posts
  • LocationOregon

Posted 11 December 2006 - 11:52 AM

Healing works really well for XPs for Tier 1 guys but is lousy for Tier 2 guys. It's really hard finding Tier 2 guys to heal unless your faction has a Wizard with Sorcerer's Might and Enchant.

Crafting is a really good XP method for Tier 2 guys. The only problem with crafting is that our stronghold is so far from gun shops and factories that a lot of AP are wasted on travel time.

In the long term, it would be very nice if someone became a Wizard or Advocate and got Enchant Weapon. A +5 weapon can be a very nice edge when fighting bad guys with a lot of soak.

We seem to have a great deal of infusers. I wish Marlowe had not taken Purify as he only infuses sporadically. It would be nice if someone would suggest what squares need to be infused.

#22 yetian

yetian

Raven

• Members
  • 48 posts

Posted 16 December 2006 - 03:43 PM

I'm remaking Vilesh, not happy with some of his skills (small arms). Going to remake and take hand to hand path from start for his touch spells. Will then take spell combat and the like as usual. I'm not sure if he'll go wizard or lich or elementalist, but we'll see, so might end up with enchant weapon.

#23 swj719

swj719

Gelatinous Cube

• Members
  • 2,533 posts
  • Amazon Wishlist
  • LocationCentral IL

Posted 16 December 2006 - 03:50 PM

if you are good or neutral, you can craft up in the 2,30 area... no worry of dying... Wypser's been there for like 6 days... I'll be lvl 20 in a day...

Edit: Spoke too soon... A couple of naugthy types got in and killed a bunch of folks... Normally though it's really nice and calm, with trading for mats you need, i've been GIVEN pristine armor a couple of times, and just lots of folks being really helpful...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Gravityscan Badge