• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#1 yetian

yetian

Raven

• Members
  • 48 posts

Posted 20 September 2006 - 01:43 AM

Vilesh just made sorcerer. I have 37 cp's to spend, so maybe one skill and a spell not sure. If someone wants i can always ward the SH against evil when i get the spell, once Vil gets his morality back to 0 or into + numbers. I accidently went a bit evil getting some xp, so will have to do something nice. :) As we are a good faction maybe i should get sense morality to make sure i don't kill good peeps, what do you think?

Also if there is anything that needs doing, which we could use a spell for let me know and i'll try to get it.

Oh also i am toying with either getting spell combat to up my ranged spell chance to hit, or infuse. Infuse means i can up the faction karma.

#2 Face

Face

Fancypants Snaptackle

• Members
  • 597 posts
  • LocationTexas. Yup.

Posted 20 September 2006 - 03:08 AM

Aye, as y'said in your other post, Infuse would be a friendly thing to do, though we wouldn't call you names if you decided not to. Or I wouldn't; Riddles might be another matter. He's a cranky ol' feller.

If you want to ward then certainly feel free, but it sounds to me like the sort of activity that would eat at your MP reserves something harsh. Particularly if you're going to be infusing, eh? It's probably not a terribly useful thing to do anyway; wards strike me as the sort of thing you put up repeatedly during raids as Dispellers take 'em back down, rather than static structures.

Anyway grats! Sorcerers are hot stuff in my book. Flashy with serious utility to boot.

#3 yetian

yetian

Raven

• Members
  • 48 posts

Posted 20 September 2006 - 03:28 AM

Thanks. :)

I picked infuse, still have 17cp to spend, so might get a few spells, or try and get 3 more badges so i can get spell combat. No harm in having some ranged spells to go with my small arms skill. :)

#4 riddles

riddles

General Annoyance

• Patrons
  • 2,288 posts
  • LocationLichfield, Staffordshire, UK

Posted 20 September 2006 - 04:36 AM

Thanx yetian! :)

And sorry to be a moaner guys, but it would be nice for Maddy to do something else than infuse! Maybe even something that nets her actual xp... :P

#5 riddles

riddles

General Annoyance

• Patrons
  • 2,288 posts

Posted 20 September 2006 - 04:38 AM

Aye, as y'said in your other post, Infuse would be a friendly thing to do, though we wouldn't call you names if you decided not to. Or I wouldn't; Riddles might be another matter. He's a cranky ol' feller.

Cranky? Moi? Face, you know me too well... :twisted:

#6 Face

Face

Fancypants Snaptackle

• Members
  • 597 posts
  • LocationTexas. Yup.

Posted 20 September 2006 - 04:54 AM

And sorry to be a moaner guys, but it would be nice for Maddy to do something else than infuse! Maybe even something that nets her actual xp... Razz

Nah, I was just giving you a hard time. I wouldn't have the patience to do little other than infusing myself, it runs seriously contrary to my Need Fo' Exp genes.

Like, seriously. Where the eff is my walking exp. I'm sure I learned something about parks.

#7 yetian

yetian

Raven

• Members
  • 48 posts

Posted 20 September 2006 - 08:20 AM

Question. :)

How do i know when a location is at max infusion level? Also how do i know if it's infused or not?

#8 riddles

riddles

General Annoyance

• Patrons
  • 2,288 posts

Posted 20 September 2006 - 11:16 AM

Maddy's got Psychometry which tells you if an area's infused and by how much if it's ours.

Don't know if you could find this out via a spell too?

#9 yetian

yetian

Raven

• Members
  • 48 posts

Posted 20 September 2006 - 02:59 PM

Learnt dispel minor ward too just in case.

#10 EegahInc

EegahInc

Ghoul

• Site Artist
  • 904 posts
  • LocationCumming, GA - USA

Posted 20 September 2006 - 06:39 PM

Eegah finally cleared Level 5 using basically nothing but healing skills. As far as combat he's dealt an amazing 2 damage.

#11 Keener

Keener

Is Wonderful!

• Patrons
  • 4,977 posts
  • LocationCalgary, AB, Canada

Posted 20 September 2006 - 09:42 PM

I am having a hard time finding injured people to heal what would yu recommend

#12 EegahInc

EegahInc

Ghoul

• Site Artist
  • 904 posts
  • LocationCumming, GA - USA

Posted 20 September 2006 - 09:53 PM

I've done pretty good finding injured people hanging out in or near hospitals. Maybe we should find out when everyone is online and just follow the heavy hitters around. :twisted:

#13 riddles

riddles

General Annoyance

• Patrons
  • 2,288 posts

Posted 21 September 2006 - 02:10 AM

Keener, you need to look around where people are likely to accumulate. Hospitals are good, but strangely, people get healing pretty quick there! :D

Other good places are gun shops, badge locations, libraries, museums etc. etc.

Don't forget, you get xp for healing evil people, but not demons. And healing a tier 2 or tier 3 gives you extra xp.

But healing is a good fast way to level, esp. with the higher skills in the group, as EegahInc is finding out...

#14 Isis

Isis

Star-Gazing

• Patrons
  • 2,148 posts
  • LocationThe misty hills of Yorkshire

Posted 21 September 2006 - 02:17 AM

I finally killed someone! :twisted: Then checked my morality and realised they were good, oops! :oops:

Still, all XP. Just healed some peeps to level it out.

#15 riddles

riddles

General Annoyance

• Patrons
  • 2,288 posts

Posted 21 September 2006 - 03:46 AM

I'm just wondering whether we should change our 2ndary faction focus from search to healing? For a lvl 6 faction (us ATM), that would give a +2 bonus on each heal you did - ie +2 xp per FAK used.

May be useful as we're a primarily good faction (even our evil Sorcerer! :P)

#16 Keener

Keener

Is Wonderful!

• Patrons
  • 4,977 posts
  • LocationCalgary, AB, Canada

Posted 21 September 2006 - 08:04 AM

It sounds like a good idea to me.

#17 yetian

yetian

Raven

• Members
  • 48 posts

Posted 22 September 2006 - 10:12 AM

Erm i'm working on that evil thing, hehe, will be shiny and good in no time. :)

#18 Thing

Thing

a Bad Man

• Administrators
  • 12,601 posts
  • LocationNear Seattle, WA, USA

Posted 10 December 2006 - 07:14 PM

One of my non-Faction characters, Tyranus the Sorcerer just found Major Ward Versus Evil and is considering being very obnoxious with it.

If he takes transcribe spell, are the scrolls he makes only useabel to him, or could he give them out to others to learn?

#19 Salubrai

Salubrai

Gelatinous Cube

• Members
  • 2,937 posts
  • LocationTokyo, Japan

Posted 11 December 2006 - 01:25 AM

One of my non-Faction characters, Tyranus the Sorcerer just found Major Ward Versus Evil and is considering being very obnoxious with it.

If he takes transcribe spell, are the scrolls he makes only useabel to him, or could he give them out to others to learn?

Tyranus? Hey, isn't that the secret name of Emperor Palpatine? Or his master? :P

#20 Thing

Thing

a Bad Man

• Administrators
  • 12,601 posts
  • LocationNear Seattle, WA, USA

Posted 11 December 2006 - 07:37 AM

Well, that was the Sith name for Count Dooku, but that is entirely a coincidence, I assure you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Gravityscan Badge