Wizard needs food badly
Dice are excellent arbiters. Dice help us decide all sorts of things. Should we charge the dragon? Roll. YES! Should we eat more cookies? Roll NO! Wait, saving throw: YES! Huzzah, the cookies are ours!
"Do you hear that?" "Where is that low growling coming from?" If your stomach's rumbling is setting the atmosphere for the game, it's time to break out the D20 Bowl Set. These bowls go together like chips and queso. Like Funyuns and Cheetos. Like, dare we say it, dungeons and dragons. Just pop the top off this d20 and enjoy. Well, okay. We haven't yet made this a Vessel of Endless Snacking, so you'll have to provide the food yourself. But the d20 Bowl Set you buy today could be your successful save vs. hunger tomorrow!
- d20 Bowl Set (of Snacking) (+1)
- Bowls interlock to form full d20 when not in use - fun to display
- The 1 is on the bottom, so the only way to critically fail is when it's empty
- Capacity: Top holds ~14 oz., bottom holds ~12 oz.
- Materials: Ceramic
- Dimensions: 5 3/4" diameter; bowls are 3" and 3 1/4" tall x 5 3/4" across
- Weight: 1 lb. 6 oz.
- Microwave and dishwasher safe
WIZARD NEEDS FOOD BADLYthinkgeek
5 replies to this topic
Posted 01 October 2014 - 11:46 AM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users