Front, from left to right:
Kas: "But I bet you've never fought a sewer alligator!"
Gol'moth: "Nah... But we did kill some evil sewer cultists, and their pet shark-gulls, and an octo-bear, and..."
Background, left to right:
Silver: "No kidding? You need to drain a lizard to replenish your spells? I get mine by stroking my pussy!"
Brunsk: *Singing* "Vodka is grate, violetski means bloo..."
Ptolus Brunsk: "...Brunsk is de best, at clobberin' yoo!"
Chevy: "Quick! Someone used the 'p'-word! Get over there, mush! Andalé! Giddyup!"
Currs: "For the last time: I'm not a riding dog!"
Since Brunsk follows Lockhart into almost every game he plays or GMs, it would be cool to have a competition between the alternate universe Brunsk-atars.
For example, how does the newest Team Brunsk fare against the original?
Curse of the Crimson Throne:
- Kas, an eccentric dwarf with swarthy skin.
- Silvia the witch, with her dinosaur familiar and quirky sense of humour.
- Brunsk 3.0
- Currs, a kitsune ranger, who can switch his foxy features on and off.
- Gol'moth, an eccentric dwarf with swarthy skin (mostly from soot and alchemical stains).
- Silver the witch, with her cat familiar and creepy sense of humour.
- Brunsk 1.0 [rat catcher].
- Chevy, a halfling cavalier, who's a total dawg, all the time.
myopic man-child and oracle of Nethys, the God of Man-Loving. (Jerry: "WHAT? There is no man-loving!")
Through sheer force of numbers, the Ptolusers scrape home a victory.